Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
JESUS CHRIST MY LORD.

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
bud allison

JESUS CHRIST MY LORD. PostMon Apr 03, 2006 10:35 pm  Reply with quote  

(SSALLEN)+++ I TRIED TO RESPOND TO YOU'R POSTING'S, BUT WAS UNABLE TO POST A REPLY,I THINK THAT MANY PEOPLE CAN;T EXCEPT THE COMPLETE TRUTH. anyway,you are right on and i agree with all that you had to say... THE LORD WELL COME BACK AND JUDGE THIS WORLD,AND EVERYONE IN IT.WE CHRISTIAN'S ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.
THE ONLY DIFFERANCE IS THAT WE'VE ACCEPTED CHRIST AS OUR PERSONAL SAVIOR.BEING A CHRISTIAN IS'NT ANY FORM OF RELIGION.CHRISTIANITY IS A RELATIONSHIP,AND THERE IS A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE.
Jove

how about... PostTue Apr 04, 2006 2:09 am  Reply with quote  

Have you ever read the bible? Well Ill asume you have now,. you must know that the bible is a collection of books. Literally. There were a lot more books written by the same people. Well over 200!

Now Christ was A jew, so at the time, a totally different religion, from a far away land, which conqured and destroyed, and searched for power, disected a religion from the desert, took the parts they believed would benifit the control of population or the aspiration to prosperity and power, or both, or none, it doesnt really matter,..
reason being that im trying to tell you that if you really love Jesus Christ you need to start from the start. Read all the old Hewbrew and Jewish texts. Im not a Jew, Im an Irish Roman Catholic. But that is where you will find the God you love.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_Unearthed_:_Archaeology%27s_New_Vision_of_Ancient_Israel_and_the_Origin_of_Its_Sacred_Texts

ps., Dont be alarmed. There stories with morals. Its all a metaphore.
mr. jones

PostWed Apr 05, 2006 5:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes christ will come back "after the world has been cleansed", 2012 shift of the earth's axis.

if christ were to come back before the cleansing he would simply be sacrificed again.

the world has not changed a single bit the last 2000 years, man has just managed to create more evil that's all.

People are still greedy and easy to manipulate, it will take a whole new start from scratch, take it all down and take the masses with it.

there will be a seperation of the wheat from the chaff.

Yes the truth is hard to accept, but it does the job, god has his own way of doing things and never misses a beat.

take it all down leave nothing to chance.

The meek shall inheret the world.
bud allison

well said mr. Jones' PostWed Apr 05, 2006 9:26 pm  Reply with quote  

I Like you'r take on the truth(I'M NOT WITH YOU ON THE 2212 DATE )THE TRUTH It'S HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE TO EXEPT,
God bless you all....................[/b]
mr. jones

PostThu Apr 06, 2006 3:15 am  Reply with quote  

Something that really freaks me out though are the evangelists.

The leadership in the evangelist sect is pushing for israel to get more aggresive with the palestinians.

According to them "the evangelists" ( this was on 60 minutes by the way ), since christ is supposed to come after armageddon, they want armageddon to start as soon as possible.

This may sound rather amazing to say the least, but it was a report on 60 minutes, they had the evangelists on there and they said it loud and clear.

Really freaked me out.
Cloud Watcher

Luke 21:8-28 PostThu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 am  Reply with quote  

8And He said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. 9But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. 12But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake. 13And it shall turn to you for a testimony. 14Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 16And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake. 18But there shall not an hair of your head perish. 19In your patience possess ye your souls.
20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. 25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
bud allison

WELL SAID-CLOUDWATCHER.............. PostThu Apr 06, 2006 11:10 pm  Reply with quote  

YOU PUT IT WELL,AND IT'S GREAT THAT THE MESSAGE IS BEING PUT OUT THERE.
sheeple

PostWed May 03, 2006 12:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi all,

Bible prophecy has long been an interest of mine, and I wrote down my thoughts:

http://www.theology.fether.net/index.php?id=68
(at end of intro are some very good links going into more detail)

http://www.theology.fether.net/index.php?whichone=4
(all other prophecy-related links)

One thing that a lot of people aren't aware of is that the timing of prophecies are all related to the nation of Israel. I've come to believe that the spring feasts have to do with the Messiah's first coming (and also the rapture) while the fall feasts have to do with the coming last judgment (Daniel's 70th 'week') and the Messiah's second coming.

So I expect the rapture to happen in the spring of whatever year, on the Feast of Weeks/Firstfruits, and the tribulation to begin on the Feast of Trumpets. Since some of the articles I refer to in that first link above convinced me that there will be a 3.5 year gap between the rapture and the tribulation, that would make sense for relating to the spring and fall feasts (rapture in spring, trib starting/ending in fall).

I've been watching world events since the late 70s and I think things are accelerating now. The global government is flexing its muscles and hatred of Jews and Christians is making a public and worldwide comeback. Russia has curried the favor of the Islamic nations just as the Bible indicates would transpire, and she will lead a group of them against Israel soon. The Vatican is stepping up efforts to unite all religions under her, and the professing Christian community is under the spell of ecumenism and peace, not at all looking for the Messiah's return before they have conquered the world.

If you look at those passages in Revelation about weird atmospheric and geologic events, I have to say this is the first time we've had the technology to make it happen. The point is not whether these signs are directly caused by God but that God predicted them in detail 2000 years ago. Very exciting time to be alive!
ssallen

PostSun Nov 11, 2007 12:12 am  Reply with quote  

well it's all very simple and clear to me. The governments of the world
are building the throne for the Anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ PostSun Nov 11, 2007 1:30 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.everythingimportant.org/altarOfZeus/

One of the most richly decorated structures of the Hellenistic period, the remains of the Altar of Zeus are now located in the Pergamum Museum in Berlin.

http://eis.net.au/~paulh/rn67lper.htm

http://www.luthersem.edu/ckoester/Revelation/Pergamum/Main.htm

http://assembling.blogspot.com/2007/10/churches-of-revelation-pergamum.html

PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:17 pm  Reply with quote  

I essentially believe in the goodness of christianity, minus the multi million dollar churches and evangelists. But I have a question, and though it may offend, I needs to ask it, simply because I've never received a satisfactory answer;

If Jesus is God's son, and thus by default God, being so because of his miraculous birth. He did not have a father, instead, it was through the holy spirit that mary bore a child. (i believe all this, except the God's son part)

My question is, what or who is Adam, being that he had neither a father nor mother, and he was created from nothing and the holy spirit was breathed unto him and he lived. Why is he then not God's son and by default God?

Also, If God gave us reason, as a tool to judge for ourselves what is right and wrong, what makes sense and doesn't, please don't give me an answer that goes something like; you just have to believe it.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
starman1

PostSun Nov 11, 2007 10:45 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by raze78
I essentially believe in the goodness of christianity, minus the multi million dollar churches and evangelists. But I have a question, and though it may offend, I needs to ask it, simply because I've never received a satisfactory answer;

If Jesus is God's son, and thus by default God, being so because of his miraculous birth. He did not have a father, instead, it was through the holy spirit that mary bore a child. (i believe all this, except the God's son part)

My question is, what or who is Adam, being that he had neither a father nor mother, and he was created from nothing and the holy spirit was breathed unto him and he lived. Why is he then not God's son and by default God?

Also, If God gave us reason, as a tool to judge for ourselves what is right and wrong, what makes sense and doesn't, please don't give me an answer that goes something like; you just have to believe it.

Let the good times roll raze78, lets see if we can get this right.
Because the story comes from the Bible in Genesis lets start there.
First of all, He (GOD) calls him (adam) man, and at least in the King James version it states that He breathed the "breath of life" into his nostrils, and not the "Holy Spirit"...

Genesis 2
"7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

So then, man then becomes a created being with a living soul, which is not necessarily filled by the Holy Spirit just yet. Still just a flesh-ling, if you will, and not a “son of GOD”.
A better question begs, whom was GOD speaking with?, when He states, “let Us make man in Our image” in, Genesis 1-26.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

My guess here would be all of the “son’s of GOD“, because they were with Him whilst He was creating this flesh man Adam, and so they themselves must not have been flesh, but Spirit Beings in the Realm of GOD.
The first mention in the Bible that I could find of any “son’s of GOD” would be in,
Genesis 6
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

I guess at this point it becomes a question of whom were these sons of GOD described in Genesis 6? Were they the Spirit beings GOD was speaking to when He created man, when He said, “let Us” etc? Or were they the son’s of adam and eve? I doubt they were the sons of the man or why would they be called the sons of GOD? So then, here we have another mystery, did the son’s of GOD breed with the daughters of man, now it all really gets kind of confusing or not depending on your perception and belief’s. (I can hear you panting PAK, just kidding that was not an invitation to derail this thread).

In any case, I believe Adam was and is a creation with a purpose, as a child of GOD, but as far as qualifying him as a son of GOD as in the way Christ is depicted to be, I don’t believe it is the same. The real question becomes what exactly is a “son of GOD” and whom has the potential to become a child of GOD as Christ referred to “My little Children.” I guess I see a son of GOD as a created Spiritual Being whom has or had been in close proximity to the GODHEAD, of which, I believe Christ to be an integral part of, being a manifestation of GOD Himself becoming flesh, so as to provide man His creation a living example, and reconciling His creation to Himself. Does that make any sense to anyone but me???
Pausing for clarity…
perverted_introvert

Help PostSun Nov 11, 2007 10:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Maybe this will help:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/genesis/index.html

PostSun Nov 11, 2007 11:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Nice find, PI Very Happy
How about this one?
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I especially liked this:
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Job_1
ssallen

PostMon Nov 12, 2007 3:37 am  Reply with quote  

(bud allison): Hello, I've thought about your comment that christianity is a relationship with Jesus and that is so true. I think that is why we are so
tolerant to other religions. We DON'T try to change anyone else, we know
who our God is we have enough confidence to know He is in control and He is coming. After reading some of the new blogs on New World Order, He
will be coming soon.