Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
hi there

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
sheeple

hi there PostTue May 02, 2006 5:20 pm  Reply with quote  

I learned about chemtrails about a year ago and have been watching the skies ever since. I took a lot of pictures last year and even saw one of the planes shoot out that black line. I've also seen those bright sparkly things that sometimes drift down from the chemtrails, and trails headed by no visible craft at all, even when viewed through a good telescope. Pretty bizarre.

Anyway, I'm a midde-aged mom trying to make a few bucks doing web development from home ( http://www.gui4me.com ). I also write a lot about my spiritual views ( http://www.theology.fether.net ) and have developed some Photoshop skills. The past few years I've also studied alternative health, which is how I learned about chemtrails. And just as there are 'plants' or 'shills' who join alt. health boards to discredit and disrupt, I'm sure there are or will be such people here, so we have to be on our guard.

I've often wondered who authorizes these sprayings and why, but there are world powers directing the nations. We are naive to think we really have a sovereign nation, because the stated goal of the globalists has been to dismantal all national sovereignty (see This Link). The real villains are faceless shadows, while the people we like to blame are just taking the fall for them. I have no doubt that the events of 911 were really missile attacks, but did our own government stage them or was it someone higher up? Given the global scope of chemtrails and scalar weather control, etc., I'd say that while our government may have been in approval, the real decisions are made by globalist powers.

And yes, I bluntly state my views. Very Happy

PS: I tried both "skin" choices in my profile but it just shows the "reverse video" (white text on dark background). It looks cool but puts a major hurt on my eyes. Is there any way to get a skin more like the default subsilver? Thanks.
mr. jones

PostTue May 02, 2006 6:05 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
but did our own government stage them or was it someone higher up?

For all practical purposes america lost its last democratic leader in the early sixties, J.F.K.

And with him went any chance of a real govt.

Let's not belittle ourselves, let's not pretend things are rosy.

Things in america and the world as a whole are more akin to a living hell.

But the elite have manipulated the reflectors so well, a lot of people actually think we're doing o.k. and that things will get better.

The elite knows this and hitler said something to the effect, "manipulate things so well that people will actually think that living in hell is a good thing (fascism)."

No liberty, no rights and no freedom.

Look around you, there are laws that govern even the way you talk (politically correct/incorrect), of course i believe in respecting others ideaology, but don't you think there are more pressing problems like the thousands of tons of chemicals we are being sprayed everyday, "control the media and you control the masses."

But the big corps. blatantly spill oil in alaska and elsewhere, artificially raise gas prices, etc. etc. and they manage to evade responsiblity for their actions.

Fines? yeah, cool......who gets to keep the money.

It is simply being tranfered from one account to another, both of them theirs.

There is no govt. chemtrails are a daily reminder of that fact.

Anyone who still believes there is a democratic rule of law is not looking to the sky on a regualr basis.

This charade is not directed at you sheeple, it is a general commentary.

Glad to have you on board, I like your intro.
sheeple

PostTue May 02, 2006 6:58 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones
This charade is not directed at you sheeple, it is a general commentary.

Glad to have you on board, I like your intro.

Thanks mr. jones. I think everybody needs to vent now and then, especially when faced with not having a lot of power to stop the madness we see.

I guess I should have explained also why I chose the name sheeple. It sums up the problem I think, where the sheep/people just follow along blindly, never questioning, never seeing, even when presented with evidence. That's what makes global occupation possible. They don't care what a few of us know as long as there's only a few of us.
mr. jones

PostWed May 03, 2006 12:07 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
They don't care what a few of us know as long as there's only a few of us.

You are absolutely correct!
Jeanie

Welcome PostWed May 24, 2006 2:03 am  Reply with quote  

Hello Sheeple; You seem to have well rounded interests, look forward to your observations and viewpoints. Being you have some interest in spiritual, scriptural things, you may be encouraged to know... In the last days the God of heaven would set up a kingdom, it will crush and put an end to all other kingdoms (govt's)(and good ridence to them all) it will not be passed on to any other people, it will last to times indefinite. We are now very deep into the "last days" Daniel 2:44*** This is the same Kingdom Christ taught us to pray for. "Let your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" Mathew chapter 6... This heavenly rulership will wipe out all the earthly bullies as well as those in the invisible realm....
From other postings of some who live in Ohio, I have the impression you get your share of pounding from the sky trashers. The west coast gets it really bad, read Ellyn's posts. Posting here helps me to vent my frustration concerning the abomination that regularly takes place above our heads.
Welcome to CTC Very Happy