Author Thread
greenman

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 11:26 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="Mach_10"]
quote:
Originally posted by greenman
quote:
Originally posted by Mach_10

Human activity doesn’t imply spraying, factories already produce fumes that influence the colour of sunset/rise and so does your car, or a plane burning kerosene. Sulphur, for instance, will probably create a more yellow sunset/rise.

It might seem strange to you, but there are other activities then creating chemtrails that occupy peoples live

No s!@# Sherlock! It might seem strange to you, but I am also aware of greenhouse gasses and industrial pollutants.. People on this board are not as stupid as you weakly attempt to make them out to be. You may think you're awfully insightful, but you just make yourself sound even more asinine by trying to obfuscate the actual point of this thread. Get a life thread jacker!
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 am  Reply with quote  

Tis tis, it is not nice to call me names, and I also think it is against the policy of this board.

P.s. I don't have to do anything to make you look stupid, after all there are people on the board that agree something is a chemtail because "they are not puffy like normal clouds." whahaha
greenman

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 11:11 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Tis tis, it is not nice to call me names, and I also think it is against the policy of this board.

P.s. I don't have to do anything to make you look stupid, after all there are people on the board that agree something is a chemtail because "they are not puffy like normal clouds." whahaha

I don't know who youre quoting when you say "they are not puffy like normal clouds "...therefore its a chemtrail , but it isn't me. I've never even seen that sentiment implied in any of these threads. And it isn't stated or implied the suggestion that the colors of the sunsets in my pictures are caused by chemtrails. Even though color of the skies can be affected by ionospheric experiments, i won't even go there since you probably can't be bothered with learning about it. It seems apparent that you're twisting what people say, making up nonsense, taking things out of context , and trying to jack the thread with pointless comments. You don't even acknowledge the ridiculous contradictions in your last posts.

Personally I don't give two $#@#! or one iota whether you think its happening or not. I'm looking out for me & mine and anyone else wants to listen. So go ahead get some laughs in while you can, keep on insulting people on this board & running your yap about things you know nothing about. I'd rather be dead wrong about chemtrails and have to eat crow about it later, than be right and have done nothing.
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 9:15 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

I don't know who youre quoting when you say "they are not puffy like normal clouds "...therefore its a chemtrail , but it isn't me. I've never even seen that sentiment implied in any of these threads.

Use this boards search function and you will find it.

quote:

And it isn't stated or implied the suggestion that the colors of the sunsets in my pictures are caused by chemtrails. Even though color of the skies can be affected by ionospheric experiments, i won't even go there since you probably can't be bothered with learning about it. It seems apparent that you're twisting what people say, making up nonsense, taking things out of context , and trying to jack the thread with pointless comments. You don't even acknowledge the ridiculous contradictions in your last posts.

I do not twist around what people are saying. Most of your pictures display a nice orange sunset, which is indeed natural and not toxic like you imply

quote:

Personally I don't give two $#@#! or one iota whether you think its happening or not. I'm looking out for me & mine and anyone else wants to listen. So go ahead get some laughs in while you can, keep on insulting people on this board & running your yap about things you know nothing about. I'd rather be dead wrong about chemtrails and have to eat crow about it later, than be right and have done nothing.

1) I am not in here to get laughs, I am trying to have normal conversasations with people, based on facts not on personal observations mixed with high school physics and information from some strange websites.
2) It was you who insulted me (now edited away)

It seems you can not handle it when people doubt your view, well the web is quite a public place, and unless I am banned from this forum I have every right to share my view, whether you like it or not
greenman

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 11:37 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
quote:

I don't know who youre quoting when you say "they are not puffy like normal clouds "...therefore its a chemtrail , but it isn't me. I've never even seen that sentiment implied in any of these threads.

Use this boards search function and you will find it.

quote:

I do not twist around what people are saying. Most of your pictures display a nice orange sunset, which is indeed natural and not toxic like you imply

OH sure, you come in here & right off the bat start calling people on this board mindless drones & lemmings, thats real conducive of "normal conversations." Get a clue buddy, it appears that you've come on this board to mock and deride people because your minds already made up. Thats not what I call an open minded way to learn about something. Do some research, will ya. If you want links & sources, just ask. I'm sure people will be happy to help if you are genuinely interested & cut the patronizing crap.

I titled one of my photos "tonites toxic sunset" true, but it is referring to the amount of Pollution in the air caused by a large amount of spraying that occured all day long , which I witnessed. Are you going to tell me now I'm stupid for seeing what i've seen? Because you sure seem to know alot..For the last time, it is NOT an implication about the colors itself .. Is that clear enough for you? And thats all the time i'm wasting on you.
greenman

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 1:05 am  Reply with quote  

colored clouds + persistent trail at dusk

greenman

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 1:07 am  Reply with quote  

sun + moon Cool

man&nature

Greenman pics. PostFri Jun 30, 2006 3:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Greenman,
You getting heavy rain out there? By the way, Thurs. June 29 "colored clouds + persistent trail at dusk" pics, second one down. That's the ol' skin-looking type of appearance ones. But did those two obviously different types of "clouds" both originate from a spray/contrail? They are right next to each other. Good shot.
greenman

Re: Greenman pics. PostFri Jun 30, 2006 9:31 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by man&nature
Greenman,
You getting heavy rain out there? By the way, Thurs. June 29 "colored clouds + persistent trail at dusk" pics, second one down. That's the ol' skin-looking type of appearance ones. But did those two obviously different types of "clouds" both originate from a spray/contrail? They are right next to each other. Good shot.

thanks m&n. We're still getting pounded with rain almost daily. That particular day, i don't know how much spraying was going on cause it rained most of the day, clouds began thinning out late afternoon. Not sure if the two clouds formed from a spray trail or not. The only definite trail i saw that day is the one over the sun in the first pic
greenman

PostWed Jul 19, 2006 9:50 pm  Reply with quote  

yesterday evening , more bizarre looking garbage. it boggles my mind how anyone can think there is a natural explanation for these types of formations

eventually morphed into this:
greenman

PostMon Jul 31, 2006 1:52 am  Reply with quote  

was a perfect day today until the planes came
6 pm mega trails

greenman

PostThu Aug 03, 2006 10:33 pm  Reply with quote  

No CTs visible today but plenty of scalar/plasma/microwave? disruption going on

Last edited by greenman on Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
greenman

PostThu Aug 03, 2006 10:36 pm  Reply with quote  

sharp angles in this sky triangle

starman1

PostThu Aug 03, 2006 11:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Go greenman... click'n the panorama... great shots!!! We haven't seen much activity at all up here in Nor Cal, no plumes and few manufactured clouds either. Things must be working the way they want them to for now I guess... Still see occasional fly boys but not much trail activity since the big heat wave... Go figure during the hottest stretch on record we did have lots of the same type of stuff as in your pictures, and when they showed up so did the jets leaving their trails right through the mix of manufactured clouds.
greenman

PostFri Aug 04, 2006 1:20 am  Reply with quote  

thanks starman. They sprayed here sunday afternoon, had heavy rain tuesday morning, then the heat/ humidity which lasted throughl wednsday. Overnite last night the temp cooled off drastically, temps today in the 70's. For whatever reason, right now we've been spared the worst of the heat & drought, while most everywhere else is suffering in it

a couple more , sunset scalar