Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemtrails and The Rash:

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Mule

Chemtrails and The Rash: PostFri Mar 01, 2002 6:06 pm  Reply with quote  

I live in Orlando Florida, where there has been an abundance of Chemtrailing going on for some time now.

For the past three months I have been experiencing a recurring rash exactly like the rash being reported by many people in several different states. This rash starts out as a sting however once the slightest scratch is applied red bumps swell up and the itching becomes very, very, intense.

This rash spreads with every scratching session. Mostly around my elbows, belt line, knees, extending down my arms from my armpits, circling around to my back down onto my butt, moving from my upper thigh down my legs and encircling them.

I have endured treatments with anti-biotic, cortisone, and anti-itch pills. Today I am seemingly cured, but, I have thought this before only to have the rash come back. It is quite distressing and even painful. Keeping me awake at night and harassing me wherever I am. This rash, is like a demon sent to afflict me.

I wonder if there is a connection between the Chemtrails and my rash? When will we ever find out what the Government is doing up there? And then, there’s the second tower collapsing before the first one struck – the anthrax riddle – President Bush watching on television the first tower being struck hours before the event was televised – Enron and the military – the oil thing – the drug thing - the covering-up of information by the officials in Washington DC – the monopoly media’s disgraceful lying and spreading of disinformation – the destruction of America’s historical majority peoples political advantage – Waco – the OKC Murrah Bldg. CIA bombing – massive and unchecked immigration – handed-out citizenship - the Nuremberg like trial of Milosevic – America going after the oilfields in the Caspian Sea area and (Russian) Georgia – Israel going after the oil in the middle east - etc., etc., etc..

Is it any wonder I have a rash? I wonder why so many more of us don’t have rashes?
Catnip57

PostFri Mar 01, 2002 11:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Mule... you have my sympathies with the rash symtoms you've been experiencing. For years after I had my first child I experienced eczema on my hands with the itchy, scratchy symtoms that drove me nuts. Of course I used medication on them and have had to continue using the cream from time to time even to this day.

On the Art Bell show the other night I heard him talk about a man who had some rash symptoms along with a high fever. The rash eventually started to ooze small drops of blood even. This man was in the hospital for a couple of weeks before things took a turn for the worse and he finally died.

Now this isn't meant to alarm anyone and perhaps there is no connection to the rash this deceased man had and the one that's being experienced by some of the school kids in this nation... it does call for extra caution and observation I would think.

A couple of things that could be worth trying during these rash outbreaks might be collodial silver used externally and/or maybe grapefruit seed extract taken internally only. I haven't heard of anyone trying these two remedies for this rash but they might be worth experimenting with. Both of these substances are suppose to be useful for various viruses.
XtromatriX

PostSat Mar 02, 2002 12:41 am  Reply with quote  

Mule, I'm sorry that you have to go through the pain of your rash, and I'm sure it must be even worse mentaly seeing as how it could be a result of Chemtrails or something the government is doing or is allowing to hapen. It's one thing to be ill or have a health problem just by chance, but it angers me to know that the powers that be have no problem inflicting ill health on it's own people. All of the things you mentioned in your post is more than enough to let people know that we as a nation have been coned by those who we elect to protect us and look out for our best interest. I just think about how the CIA was responsible for putting crack cocain in black low income areas, someone within the CIA came out and spoke the truth about this, the srtory lasted for a few days off and on but you hear nothing about it now. But yet and still you hear our government talking about this so called "War On Drugs". We get sprayed with chemtrails every day and it sickens me to look up at the sky and be reminded that somebody has an agenda and whoever it is could care LESS about my health or yours. I hope your rash is cured and I hope it stays away. It's a shame we have this kind of thing going on in this country, It's a DAMN shame.

------------------
Those that will tell dont know, and those that know wont tell.
David Morton

PostSat Mar 02, 2002 1:02 am  Reply with quote  

Mule---
I have such a rash but it is not nearly as serious as yours. The idea that it could be coming from chemtrail spraying is repugnant to me.
Here in South Jersey, we have been chemtrail free for about a week, I guess. I figure they are just sitting on the ground, tanked up, waiting to fly.
Dave
afraidofsunlight

PostSat Mar 02, 2002 2:34 am  Reply with quote  

Hello,
Hope all is well,
if not,and since we need alot of answer's.
Perhap's you could try Colloidal silver.
Mule

PostSat Mar 02, 2002 7:40 am  Reply with quote  

Catnip,

Thank you for your concern and understanding. It is distressing to know it is more than possible that we are being doused with something that must be nothing but determental to our health, AND TO THE HEALTH OF OUR LITTLE CHILDREN.

Why else would there be so many obstacles placed in our way of knowing what it is the government is doing up there?

Thanks for writing Catnip. Since I am new to this board I am just now learning my way around, I hope to run into you again around here somewhere.

I hope your eczema is under control, you have my empathy.
Mule

PostSat Mar 02, 2002 8:01 am  Reply with quote  

XtromatriX,

You, are so on target with your post. It is more than anger that I feel as relating to our present (and past) government and its conduct. More like angiush.

Concerning the historic American minority peoples in America, more than just the 'crack' issue has caught my eye.

After much study and thought I am determined the English and American scientific communities have to bear the responsibility for AIDS in Africa, America, and the world. For, I am convinced the virus is man made and made with a purpose, a deadly purpose.

Besides teaching the historic American minority in America to hate white people, something we can thank the politicians, the monopoly media's, and Hollywood for, I think the American government has sought to totally disorient the minority peoples in America. Seeking to destroy the people in more ways than one, AIDS, being one way, self destruction being another way, and maybe enticing hatred so that white people in time revolt against them because of the harm they do to white people.

All of this like Chemtrails, is something being proliferated onto us and programmed into us by a corrupted and greedy government. All of it is destructive to all of us.

Thank you for posting.

Mule

PostSat Mar 02, 2002 8:08 am  Reply with quote  

David Morton,

Here in Orlando the Trailing has been very regular and dense. However today, there did seem to be a break in the action.

I must ask you David, do you really feel comfortable living in New Jersey. That area seems to be a epicenter for turbulence. Do you have any little children? Have you thought about relocating?

Thank you for writing David.
Mule

PostSat Mar 02, 2002 8:12 am  Reply with quote  

afraidofsunlight,

From what I have heard and read on Jeff Rense's website Colloidal silver is illegal to sell in America. Do you know something I might should know?

Thanks for writing AOSL.

Catnip57

PostMon Mar 04, 2002 8:23 am  Reply with quote  

Mule... unless I'm mistaken Colloidal silver is still legal to buy...it's just that the FDA is not allowed to tell consumers of it's health benefits.. I've seen a book on the Rense site before that goes into the explaination about this and I would have bought that book if it wasn't so expensive.

I bought my bottle of CS from the local health food store and it's still available there. From time to time I've sprayed the silver on my hands when the eczema breaks out and it seems to help control it somewhat. However, I found it very drying to use on my hands but then again the eczema is very drying on my hands to begin with.
Mule

PostTue Mar 05, 2002 7:00 am  Reply with quote  

Catnip, I just read: 'Children's Mystery Rashes Linked To EMFs?' on Jeff's site. It makes sense to me. I, do spend a lot of time on the computer, in front of the microwave, in front of the big-screen.

I, will try to get some CS at the local health store; I've never been in there, maybe they do have it. Maybe it could be helpful with my EMF, or whatever it is, rather Chemtrails or not.

Also, there is a reasonable explanation for Chemtrails given in a column listed on Jeff's site. As something to combat global warmimg, maybe, still there are health issues involved.
Catnip57

PostTue Mar 05, 2002 8:49 am  Reply with quote  

Mule... You've probably read my last thread about the psychosomatic theory in the school kids... I still have a bit of trouble with the EMF and computer screen theory.

For one... as I've stated these kids aren't in front of a computer screen enough hours in a day...and also...I've heard that during the weekends when the kids are away from school the rash disappears.
Another problem I have is all the different areas that have been reporting this problem...it's not just one school.

It would be real intersting if someone could do a bit of comparison...... Like, which towns have had rashes in schools and do these towns have a massive chemtrail spraying program currently in effect.

Here locally I heard a story about a school in this area closing for a couple of days due to a strange odor making kids and teachers sick with nausea and headaches... I've been trying to listen to the news for a follow up story but the only thing I heard tonight was another story about a huge tumble weed clean up project being done by volunteers. Got to hand it to the news reporters around here.
amber

PostTue Mar 05, 2002 11:00 am  Reply with quote  

I know this may seem a little way out but that story about the odour reminded me of a story that appeared over here last week: That scientists have developed a 'weapon' to use against unruly crowds - they have used a combination of chemicals to produce a smell that is so obnoxious that it makes the crowd sick and, therefore, disperse!

About the rash; when my son was young I refused to allow him to have the MMR jabs because of my worries about pumping his body with toxins and compromising his immune system - a decision I didn't take lightly. When he was eight, I was moving to another country, my doctor 'bullied' me into letting him have the MMR jabs. Within three days he developed the red lace type rash that is being reported in your schools, and also developed swollen joints - hands, knees, ankles and elbows. The doctor wouldn't tell me what was wrong with him, as I kept taking him back repeatedly over a four week period. As I sat there and cried in front of the doctor..he too cried...I got the feeling he KNEW my son's condition was connected to the jab but COULD NOT admit it! I took my son to an acupuncturist, who was alarmed at the reaction to the vaccine, but wasn't surprised...he instantly improved and recovered. Two years later I met a woman whose daughter went to the same school as my son...I got talking about this illness..never mentioning the jab...it turned out her daughter had had her jab late, like my son, and developed the same illness that her doctor refused to name!! She made the connection between the jab and illness without my doing so!!!
What I noticed is that he would get better...I would send him to school...go to pick him up and find him hobbling out of school, unable to walk with the swollen joints and the rash would be back...off school...get better...back to school...bad again. Of course this could have been due to the exertion of being in school...who knows?
But in the USA schools case...if this were a mystery novel....you would have to look at what is common to the schools - as the children get better when away from the school...are the children all below a certain age? Do they receive something like free school milk (our schools used to)Do they eat meals prepared on the premises? There was a link on Orbit about donated books - a Saudi donated thousands of books to US schools about Islam...books could carry a substance that could cause allergic reactions...Could the children being immunised in an obscure way?...through the drinking water? Air-con? Any ideas?
amber

PostTue Mar 05, 2002 11:32 am  Reply with quote  

found this on Rense:

Children's Mystery Rashes
Linked To EMFs?
From Heather Morin
3-4-2

Jeff,

I'm not a doctor but check out the url's below and make the connections for yourself. You posted one article suggesting the epidemic of rashes could be caused by chemtrails, but chemtrails would not manifest symptoms only within the schools. I think the military is testing electromagnetic frequencies on the schools and sitting back to wait for results. Perhaps if you were to post this as a "hypothesis" then doctors and experts could write in to validate it or refute it as a workable answer to the rashes in all those elementary schools. Perhaps all the schools in question have radio/cell towers nearby or some other common "electrical" connection.

Thanks. Heather Morin morinheather@hotmail.com

From http://noradcorp.com/emfs101.htm
(speaks about electrical hypersensitivity causing rashes)

Symptoms of Electrosensitivity/Electrostress

The environmental illness is sometimes termed electrostress or technostress, electrosensitivity or electric allergy. Patients may comment on minor, annoying symptoms or they may be severely debilitated.

EMF/RFR exposures can interfere with sleep, work and normal life. What kinds of symptoms might a physician hear from a patient?

The most common complaints are: headaches, dizziness and nausea; failing memory, confusion and spatial disorientation; pain and burning feeling in the eyes; parched, thirsty or dry feeling that is not quenched with drinking; ringing in the ears (tinnitus or similar chronic ear-noise); irregular heartbeat and palpitations (shaky stressed feeling); fatigue or exhaustion; insominia and sleep difficulties; skin rashes and sunburn-like redness and swelling of face and neck; burning or tingling of face and extremities and light sensitivity.

Symptoms quickly improve when away from EMF/RFR sources, particularly when the patient moves away from computers, interior fluorescent lighting, transformers, wireless antenna exposures, cell phones and cordless phones, appliances and out of proximity to freeways, electrical substations and power lines, airports, military bases and doppler or other radar installations. All these are potential sources of higher than normal EMF/RFR exposure.

Symptoms return very quickly on returning to the original environment. Over time, it appears that sensitivity is increased to smaller and smaller EMF/RFR exposures.
http://www.sfsu.edu/~holistic/whatsnew

and finally, a site by Dr. Suzuki: http://www.islandnet.com/~emf/suzuki.html

Mule

PostThu Mar 07, 2002 7:22 am  Reply with quote  

Catnip, that itching has been coming back these past few days, not as bad as before but then it started out in the beginning almost exactly like what I am experiencing now. Dread.

I have contributed commentary to many a Bulletin Board over the last ten years, often my comments were not welcomed, I have even had my life threatened. I wonder sometimes...

In the other posts I didn't mention the ringing in my ears. Constant, sometimes more shrill, sometimes louder. What is going on, I'd like to know.

Grasping at straws?