News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Super heavy spraying around casper , wyoming this morning.

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
kill-da-mon

Super heavy spraying around casper , wyoming this morning. PostThu May 18, 2006 10:19 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi, i am from Denver and am up in casper once a week, and i drive back on thursday mornings. usually i dont see much spraying up there around casper but today was really really bad. the whole sky was just totally saturated with chem clouds and trails, which also left a white murky haze from the ground up for about a 50 mile stretch going south on I-25. my nose was running a marathon ! and sneezing too. normally i do not see any chem spraying untill i hit Wheatland, wy. (about 75 miles N. of cheyenne), whereas i normally see a lot of heavy spraying from there into cheyenne, they lay it down thick in side by side lines from east to west. usually i see about 4 - 5 aircraft passing each other sraying as they go from E to W . I wish i had my camera today. also on a couple of occasions i have seen those "orbs" around some chem trails about 40 miles e. of cheyenne off of I-80 one moment they were there and the next "poof" they vanished. also i noted a hell of alot of dead prarie dogs today up around casper on the side of the highway. where they commiting suicide becuse they were freaking out on they sky or ? normally i only see a couple of dead ones but today there were at least 50 of em' dead on the side of the road from casper to about 40 miles s. of. mostly in sparatic stretches of road. like one patch about 10 dead close to thier colonies, and so on. Just thought it may be related. Also i noted in that new animated cartoon " CARS " that in a scene in the desert you can clearly see chemtrails in the sky. in a kids cartoon movie for pete's sake !

Last edited by kill-da-mon on Thu May 18, 2006 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. jones

PostThu May 18, 2006 11:20 pm  Reply with quote  

The chemtrails are just that "chemicals", and chemicals damage the neuron system in the brain of all bilogical species.

So, most likely the dogs on the side of the highway were "damaged" from the baltantly excessive trailing in the skies, the results were seen physically on the side of the road.

Thanks for posting your personal account of this, it will provide personal evidence to the far reaching effects these chemicals are/will be having on all living biological species.

If this is what is happening to prariie dogs, what can we expect on the rest of biology?

http://www.ucar.edu/news/releases/2006/seeding.shtml
Cloud Watcher

Re: Super heavy spraying around casper , wyoming this mornin PostMon May 22, 2006 11:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Also i noted in that new animated cartoon " CARS " that in a scene in the desert you can clearly see chemtrails in the sky. in a kids cartoon movie for pete's sake !

You noticed that too? I've only seen previews for it, but the "computer chems" jumped out at me, & I was appalled. Getting us to think that this is all "normal", I guess.....
Jeanie

Brainwashing PostMon May 22, 2006 11:47 pm  Reply with quote  

They are brainwashing children to accept this sky junk as "normal" This has been going on for some time. Rolling Eyes
visual ray wizard

Weather channel features chemtrails PostTue May 23, 2006 9:20 am  Reply with quote  

and also weather underground web site features chemtrails in their banner. Many commercials feature chemtrails as normal clouds all part of the mind conditioning process for the sheeple.

GOT TO ASK YOURSELF WHY THEY ARE EDITING THE SAT LOOPS TO HIDE THE LONG WHITE LINES IF THEY ARE ONLY CONTRAILS AS SOME DEBUNKERS HAVE SO ALLEGED.

http://www.weatherunderground.com/

Pardon me for saying this but look at the s!@# filled sky and tell me this is a scene from nature.

Chemtrails... PostTue May 30, 2006 4:47 am  Reply with quote  

Are chemtrails multi-faceted in purpose? Actual weather modification, as well as Military aspects, and even experiments with effects of various aerosols on populations of biological entities?[/quote]
greenman

Re: Chemtrails... PostWed May 31, 2006 1:19 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by man&nature
Are chemtrails multi-faceted in purpose? Actual weather modification, as well as Military aspects, and even experiments with effects of various aerosols on populations of biological entities?
[/quote]

operation cloverleaf
http://www.geocities.com/canadianchemtrails/MustReadArticle.html
man&nature

Operation Cloverleaf PostWed May 31, 2006 7:47 am  Reply with quote  

Yeah...