Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Salutations everyone

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread

Salutations everyone PostFri Jun 02, 2006 8:46 pm  Reply with quote  

I have been studying chemtrails for about 2 years now recently discovering them on coasttocoastam. I did a school speech project on them and the class was bewildered and baffled. Im good with computers and i have mastered PEARL and JUSTBASIC programming languages. I know <HTML> and i want to get a job with computers. Im 16 and im wondering if any computer store (like computer smartz of something like that) will hire me. Or turn me down and laugh. I dont want to be stuck in a grocerie store being slaved endless hours by the managers. So im wondering if they can hire a 16 year old or not.

PostSun Jun 04, 2006 2:07 am  Reply with quote  

Sounds like your off to a good IT start. Experience is often a foot in the door, so try to get hired in any position that will be in the ballpark. Some large places now really put a priority on education - a degree or certification is always a big plus. Since you are 16 yuo have plenty of time to get a path going. Security is becoming more important and router knowledge seems to be a winner. Just IMO - but I have worked at some big places from time to time. Good luck!