Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
plasma orbs

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

tagged

plasma orbs PostMon Jun 12, 2006 10:08 pm  Reply with quote  

I hit on something, I've been watching over a year and finally saw 1/16 inch diamiter spheres. I looked carefully to make sure it wasn't dust. I didn't take a picture. You could see them in the stream of light from the gap in the curtains and I learned something I think may be important. The smoke from my cigarette destroyed them. The smoke stayed in the light heading for the window and after contact immediatly asorbed bubbles. If it had been dust they wouldn't have disappeared. If you think you're having trouble with plasma try puffing some smoke on them.

Give em up PostTue Jun 13, 2006 2:40 am  Reply with quote  

Quote from Richard

"The smoke from my cigarette destroyed them." (Orbs)

In your best interest I'd like to say: give em up, that same smoke will destroy you too.
man&nature

Re: Smoke PostWed Jun 14, 2006 10:16 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
from Jeanie:
In your best interest I'd like to say: give em up, that same smoke will destroy you too.

Actually, in moderation, they can be O.K.
mr. jones

PostThu Jun 15, 2006 6:09 pm  Reply with quote  

I love this site, it's so funny.
Jeanie

wrong info... PostFri Jun 16, 2006 1:45 am  Reply with quote  

"Actually, in moderation, they can be O.K. "

whooooooooooo sezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ???
man&nature

Re: Smoke PostFri Jun 16, 2006 8:40 am  Reply with quote  

First, what is moderation? Personal choice? How many actual long-term studies have actually been done on "moderate" tobacco smoke inhalation?
Sure, a pack a day, even 1/2 pack a day, in time, will kill you. But what about 1 a day. Or 2 or 3 a day?
Jeanie

No Sense PostFri Jun 16, 2006 3:07 pm  Reply with quote  

It just doesn't make any sense to put multitudes of toxic chemicals in our lungs. The body is like a fine piece of machinery, put a pinch of sand in your gas tank every day and see what happens. Our atmosphere is already devoid of the amount of oxygen needed to contribute to good health, add to that fragmented and gm foods, toxic cleaning materials, ongoing stress, etc. A recipe for disaster, give your body a break. Rolling Eyes
greenman

Re: wrong info... PostSat Jun 17, 2006 3:32 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
I hit on something, I've been watching over a year and finally saw 1/16 inch diamiter spheres. I looked carefully to make sure it wasn't dust. I didn't take a picture. You could see them in the stream of light from the gap in the curtains and I learned something I think may be important. The smoke from my cigarette destroyed them. The smoke stayed in the light heading for the window and after contact immediatly asorbed bubbles. If it had been dust they wouldn't have disappeared. If you think you're having trouble with plasma try puffing some smoke on them.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeanie
"Actually, in moderation, they can be O.K. "

whooooooooooo sezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ???

I hope not, don't give me an excuse to start up again ! Very Happy

Last edited by greenman on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
greenman

Re: Smoke PostSat Jun 17, 2006 3:35 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by man&nature
First, what is moderation? Personal choice? How many actual long-term studies have actually been done on "moderate" tobacco smoke inhalation?
Sure, a pack a day, even 1/2 pack a day, in time, will kill you. But what about 1 a day. Or 2 or 3 a day?

as a former smoker, i truly believe maintaining a 1-2 cig a day habit is impossible for most people. the habit eventually grows to something more ravenously insatiable. At least in my experience, if i could have kept it to 1 a day, believe me i woulda!
ShroomMan

PostMon Nov 13, 2006 10:37 pm  Reply with quote  

I smoke to...

id have to say ur tripping Very Happy Laughing
Chillstir

PostTue May 29, 2007 4:05 am  Reply with quote  

All right All right enough about the smoking.....What the hell is an "Orb"?

I have seen the silver orbs on the home page, But you are saying they
are as small as 1/16 of an inch in diameter?
I thougtht they were some sort of alien aircraft. I'm puzzled.
Jeanie

Who Know's PostTue May 29, 2007 9:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Orbs have been seen in the sky and they frequently show up in photo's. I was in Sedona Arizona June, 2 yrs. ago. It was 5 A.M. and we were watching the filling of our hot air baloon eagerly anticipating our first ride over the beautiful Sedona country side. I snapped several digital photo's at various stages of the inflation. My son in law stood next to me also taking pix. Upon printing of our photo's we both discovered numerous orbs on one photo and at the same stage of filling. Question I cannot explain it.
perverted_introvert

Hmmm PostTue May 29, 2007 10:57 pm  Reply with quote  

As a photographer, I believe most of the orbs in photos / video are actually glitches caused by reflection. However, as a chemtrail observer, I belive in orbs of a different kind:

http://www.orbwar.com/

I do not believe in extra terrestrials or aliens of any kind. I think the worst monsters we can face are in fact here among us, at all times.

Orbs PostWed May 30, 2007 1:22 am  Reply with quote  

Okay.... It's not often I eat my words 1/2 hour I make a post. This is one of those times. I got kind of pissed at Kevin's latest post and went out for a walk with my camera. I got home and reviewed my pictures, there are several orbs present. What does this mean, is this the Universe trying to tell me something? Is it something simpler like covert American spy planes traversing our skies? I am sure it wasn't a star.... our skies are 90% obscured, what isn't obscured is radiating Chemtrails. Anyways, you be the judge.... here are the pics:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762403059542

I also have unedited photos if anyone needs verification. Thanks for your thoughts....