Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
HAARP on High

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Tenderflower

HAARP on High PostWed Jun 28, 2006 1:58 pm  Reply with quote  

I just went to Radarmatrix.com and learned that HAARP's readings are all over the place. Although I am no expert, it doesn't take one to realize that there are some things going on that could spell trouble for our overall health. Anyone able to read the magnetometer charts to tell me what's going on?
-Tenderflower
[/img]
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 2:38 pm  Reply with quote  

I studied magnetometer charts at university. Looks to me like 2 people with Chemtrial busters have pointed them to the same piece of sky and crossed the beams, probably done damage to the entire ionsphere and outer van allen belts.

I suggest everyone with a Chemtrail buster dismantle it immediately before any more damage to the Earth is done by incorrect use of such powerful equipment.
mr. jones

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 4:17 pm  Reply with quote  

there are chembusters all over the world (thousands in the u.s. alone), you might want to learn a few extra international languages to get your message across.

Oh by the way, people who have them also have a mind of their own so you might want to take a couple of convincing classes at the university you might have not taken.
Tenderflower

Chembusters? PostWed Jun 28, 2006 9:11 pm  Reply with quote  

I've read the directions for making chembusters and I personally didn't think that they would even work, given the vague components explained and the lack of any electrical charge.
However, once again, I am not an expert in the field of engineering or electricity.
Still, I doubt that they could disrupt anything, Spikey, and also I wonder at your sudden claim to know how they work. Could you explain the dynamics of chembusters to us novices? You apparently really believe that they work so please explain....
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 10:10 pm  Reply with quote  

They (the designers of the chembuster) claims it modifies weather, if this is true then someone who builds a chembuster is no better (or might be even worse, since he claims to be good) then the ones who order the pilots to take-off and spray or skies (that is thus even worse then the pilots willing to spray).
visual ray wizard

Spikey PostThu Jun 29, 2006 12:15 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Spikey
I studied magnetometer charts at university. Looks to me like 2 people with Chemtrial busters have pointed them to the same piece of sky and crossed the beams, probably done damage to the entire ionsphere and outer van allen belts.

I suggest everyone with a Chemtrail buster dismantle it immediately before any more damage to the Earth is done by incorrect use of such powerful equipment.

I got a suggesting for you why don't you go F_ YOURSELF!

MORON

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 12:25 am  Reply with quote  

On our site, if we have a troll like Spikey, we ban his ass. I'd put a link to it, but I don't want this scum to come there. We want smart, intellegent discussion. Not useless waste of space.
visual ray wizard

Now for more scientific discussions let me make a few PostThu Jun 29, 2006 12:30 am  Reply with quote  

observations. I too have followed the magnetometer page links for several years and the readings I see there today are quite normal. The fluctuations tend to get agravated during solar storms which can be caused by a variety of things such as coronal holes, cme events triggered by solar spots as well as filaments which collapse on the surface of the sun.

To suggest that the ionosphere is being disrupted by cloud busters/ chembusters is so ridiculous I now have a good idea just how big a monkey ole spikey is. I am not going to even make any comments about the radiation belt it is too ridiculous to even respond to. He assumes that everyone is making huge cloud busters like Wilhelm Reich which would require a lot of money and specialized equipment to transport. There are much small units that can be made some as small as a tea candle which gently tweak the atmosphere back into balance.

Wilhelm Reich made massive 20 foot pipes and mounted them in rows usually almost 20 and then grounded it to a massive flowing water base. Nobody is doing that around here so to make similar comparisons is totally apples and oranges to me.

Besides I can clear the sky by waving my hands in the air and sending my intent and more effectively dissipate entire contrails within a couple of minutes. Does Dr. Spikey think that with only the power of my mind that I am causing damage to the ionosphere and the radiation belt? PLEASE!

Spikey is a lonely(mean spirited) person looking for attention. The only thing he is getting from me a few good laughs at his expense. Perfect example of how the public education system is really turning out poor quality misguided individuals into society in some cases. I don't care how many degrees that he's got hanging next to his name. Bush has 2 doesn't he? Harvard and Yale! Need I say more folks?

CLOUD BUSTER

CHEMBUSTER

Do you see that a couple of copper pipes connected to a tin can! WOW

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 12:57 am  Reply with quote  

I still think a cloud buster is a dangerous thing, how do you know that it only brings the atmosphere in balance and doesn't tip the scales the other way?

How can you be 100 % that you are not busting normal clouds? Can you imagine what would happen if all clouds on land would be busted by cloud busters? YOU WOULD DIE, there would be no more food, there would be no more water on land, there would be no refreshing of our riverbeds, lakes and what have you. It will be to late before you know it.

STOP BUSTING OUR CLOUDS!
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 1:06 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by visual ray wizard
]
quote:
Originally posted by Spikey

I got a suggesting for you why don't you go F_ YOURSELF!

MORON

quote:
Originally posted by CTwatcher
On our site, if we have a troll like Spikey, we ban his ass. I'd put a link to it, but I don't want this scum to come there. We want smart, intellegent discussion. Not useless waste of space.

Ban him? He has made valid points, or do you not condone people asking critical questions/making critical comments, are you both wannebe dictator? You are no better then the government.

Last edited by Mach_10 on Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
visual ray wizard

Crossed beams and ghost busters PostThu Jun 29, 2006 1:12 am  Reply with quote  

I was trying to figure out where you got the crossed beams from. GHOST BUSTERS! Better brush off the dust on those fancy degrees you got!

Here is a link to the current magnetometer chain nothing out of the ordinary here today. That guy who was referring to right brain and left brained people probably has a good point. For those who rely on the teachings of others, thinking outside the box is apparently quite difficult for them to do.

http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/magchain.cgi

36 hour chart

7 day chart

14 day chart June 19-27 looks interesting

30 day chart. Looks like they got HAARP fired up to the new higher capacity that was scheduled to go online this month.

HAARP info

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/05/06/18214461.php

By the way there are other countries who have this technology.

Earth magnetics effect humans mentally as well as physically for example during periods of increased solar spot activity there is a marked increase in the number of cases of strokes and heart attacks. That is a fact

http://www.doctorbob.com/06_5_23news5.html
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia (Reuters) - Human beings may be at higher risk of strokes in years when the explosions on the sun peak, according to a neurologist who studied the records of 6,100 patients in Slovakia.

Dr. Michal Kovac said he found a spike in strokes and brain hemorrhages in the town of Nove Zamky in southern Slovakia in years when solar flares -- bursts of energy stronger than a million nuclear bombs combined -- are most abundant.

Kovac says his work, recently published in the Bratislava Medical Journal, builds on studies that show parts of the human body respond to fluctuations in the earth's geomagnetic field caused by sun storms.

He also found patients suffered fewer strokes when the moon was farthest from earth.

"We see a correlation between the human body and lunar and solar phenomena, even if we don't know exactly what explains the connection," he told Reuters.

Coronal mass ejections, which peak roughly every 11 years, send hot gas toward earth that cause radio blackouts and satellite malfunctions, illuminate skies around the north and south poles and are believed to impair the navigational ability of pigeons.

Despite skepticism from astronomers, Kovac and colleagues in the U.S. and Japan think fluctuations in the earth's magnetic field caused by the ejections may disturb the electro-chemical reactions that make human bodies work.

He began his research in the 1980s after observing unexplained increases in stroke patients on certain days, weeks, months and years.

"I'd be getting a lot of patients, and I'd talk to heart doctors and they'd say the same thing," he said.

Solar flares and coronal ejections last peaked in 2000 and 2001, Kovac said.

"That means we have four more years in the cycle," he said with a sigh. "Then we'll be busy again."

http://www.spaceweather.com/ Solar wind over 500 right now usually averages in the 300s

SHIELDS UP CAPTAIN! WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHO ARE YOU GONNA CALL? DR SPIKEY??? What ever you do EGON don't cross the beams!

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 1:29 am  Reply with quote  

This is one of those things that I really like about this site; one moment things in the news and in articles are facts

quote:
Originally posted by visual ray wizard

Earth magnetics effect humans mentally as well as physically for example during periods of increased solar spot activity there is a marked increase in the number of cases of strokes and heart attacks. That is a fact
http://www.doctorbob.com/06_5_23news5.html
(and there are more examples on this board)

quote:
Originally posted by divine chronic

you people make me laugh!

so where is this fact? was it on the news Razz

you actually believe what the news tells you. You are just another sheep.

(this is just a real life example, you can find more on this board)

To many board members facts are only facts when they agree with what they believe (a.k.a. they support their claims), when this is not the case it is labeled as MISINFORMATION

Even research about contrails (how the persistent and grow), dating back to 1953, is brushed aside. Odd since Chemtrails did not exist yet so why would misinformation all ready be spraid? Does the government have a time machine to change these journals? I think not

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 8:35 am  Reply with quote  

Mach 10 I agree, this thread is a typical example of this forum.

You believers think contrails/HAARP kill people but your chembusters are pure good even though by your own admission they change the weather. I have seen upgrade kits for you chembusters on sale online 'which greatly increases the power'.

Now when i suggest that your chembusters may be damaging too you tell me to go F MYSELF. Great debate, I think I hit a raw nerve there.

You have a classic example of irresponisble science, you (think) you modify the weather by observation only and ignore what may really be happening on a larger scale. Just like Genetically modified foods, yes we can make square tomatoes but the GM scientist don't even consider the effects in 10 or 20 years.

Even if you modify the weather in one area, the global weather is so complex you can not even imagine the knock on domino effect (chaos theory). perhaps the reason the USA has the worst hurricanes last year in history is the surge in the use of chembusters.

The only way to conduct real science is to stop using chembusters for a few months and observe the weather to get base standard. To the lunatic who think he can change the weather by pointing at clouds, who are you God? Jesus? Why dont the government emply similar people to make clouds by pointing instead of spraying?

P.S. Bush has 2 USA degrees, they are not recognised as real degrees in Europe.
visual ray wizard

I was driving down the interstate the other day and saw.... PostThu Jun 29, 2006 9:22 am  Reply with quote  

Mach 10 and Spikey holding hands watching the setting sun together.

I was truly a heart warming experience. Too bad we don't have an ignore feature on this forum. It's like a little terd that keeps going round and round and won't go down the ole toilet!

I put you on ignore myself. GOOD BYE GIRLS!

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 9:43 am  Reply with quote  

Dear VRW,

How typical, you donít seem to be able to answer why sometimes what you find on the internet, see in the news, and what have you are facts for you, and other times, when the things presented do not fit you limited frame of mind, they are bullsh*t.

Why would you ignore people who make valid points, can you not handle a normal discussion? It seems that people like you are very much in favor of censorship, not the censorship that you claim your government uses, but your own kind of censorship aimed to save your chemtrail paradigm from science facts that would force you to change your views.

Tell me why research on contrails dating back to 1953 is not a valid fact to members of this board!

Tell me why YOU are allowed to temper with the weather and you government is not! Rain that doesnít fall were you live will fall somewhere else, you can not make clouds disappear, the water contained in them must go somewhere