Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Been away awhile

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
Cloud Watcher

Been away awhile PostSun Jul 02, 2006 7:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey everyone! I've been on vacation for a few weeks, haven't been able to get on until now. Just wanted to share a few things, one being that chemtrails are being laid in SW Montana, where I spent most of my vacation. Following that, I spent a few days in Yellowstone, & interestingly, I did not notice ANY chemtrail action, even though there were a few thunderstorms that rolled in towards late in the day.

So, I'm back home now, & all last week, the days (until late evening) were clear, & boy, was I enjoying my summer skies without chemtrails!! I have been wondering all week why there has been a decrease of spraying here. Has anyone else noticed a decrease in their area? I thought perhaps it was a trial in my area, & that they'd moved on, but NO!! Today, a gorgeous Sunday morning in SW Idaho, & all over my skies, there must be upwards of 20 chemtrails, clearly making grids. So, I'm back to wondering again what is going on. It's as clear as.......chemtrails!! Confused

Also, I just wanted to note that you all should go over to Scott Stevens' site at Weather Wars.info & see all of the pictures & info he has just loaded from a long weather hunting trip he just came back from. WOW is all I can say!
kill-da-mon

PostSun Jul 02, 2006 9:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Just wait till the 4th. I bet they spray the hec out of us like they did on memorial day. Not a very patriotic thing to do. Mad
CASPR Ghost Hunter

"clear" skies PostMon Jul 03, 2006 2:01 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, recently we had a decrease in chemtrail activity as well, nothing but REAL clouds in the sky for over a week. I pointed it out to my children as an event to remember. The enjoyment of seeing a sky similar to my childhood was soon over as they started spraying with a vengence just a couple of days ago. There's usually a blitz around the 4th of July and I don't mean fireworks! I've been a skywatcher all my life and a chemwatcher for the past 6 years. I don't remember a 4th of July without chemtrails since I first became aware of them.
Floribunda

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 2:18 am  Reply with quote  

Up here in Portland Oregon, there have not been Chemtrails it seems for a week, as with this comes the HOT record breaking weather.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 2:29 am  Reply with quote  

Hmm, how can you be sure they are natural clouds? I wish some one would take some photos for me to see...we don't get natural clouds where I live. All man made.
http://www.freedom-force.org
armynbcwife

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 2:53 am  Reply with quote  

It had been very nice here until today. They must have srayed at
least 30 of them. This afternoon the real clouds came in and now we are
having thounder storms. Why did they spray if there was a front coming
in? We didnt need there "help" with cooling things off. Makes me wonder what the real reason for spraying is? Question Evil or Very Mad Confused
CASPR Ghost Hunter

Real Clouds PostMon Jul 03, 2006 5:32 am  Reply with quote  

I could tell that they were real clouds because they were huge, fluffy cumulus clouds. They moved naturally as opposed to the way the chemtrail clouds just hang there indefinitely. There was no smeared, swirly clouds in the sky at all. It was truly a refreshing week with amazingly blue skies, however, I began to worry after a week or so. If the spraying is to protect us, then why had they stopped? At this point in the whole thing, (after 6 years), I've accepted our fate and actually expect to be sprayed! Scary, huh?

By the way, regardless of the sky above us in our field of vision, somewhere they are spraying. The particulate matter in the air never changes, the sky sparklies are always there as well as the long, sky filaments. The things that look like bugs are quite disturbing though. It looks as though they are alive. We are surrounded by this crap 24/7, inside and out. You can argue all day about whether it's a contrail or a chemtrail, but the "stuff" in the air is UNdeniable. Try showing it to people, they totally freak!
Cloud Watcher

Thanks to all! PostMon Jul 03, 2006 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Everyone, thanks for commenting. As I mentioned yesterday, there were multiple chems everywhere, & then yesterday evening, I spent time over at Scott Stevens' website looking at pictures he's posted of Mammatus clouds, & low & behold, last night, a couple hours before sunset, we had those mammatus clouds here!! The whole sky was SO weird, & I was in shock, because, as an avid sky watcher, I've never seen anything like that before!! My husband took a lot of pictures. After they moved on, then we had a long thunderstorm that contained a lot of lightning, driving rain, & small hail. The lightning lasted for hours!!

I've got pictures of yesterday, the 2nd of July, up at my personal gallery. They do not look as awe-inspiring in the photos as they did first-hand, but I still invite you to look at them! Smile