Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Troll Bannings

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
Thermit

Troll Bannings PostMon Jul 03, 2006 6:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Unfortunately, some of the "doubters" that are supposedly here to impart their wisdom are actually imparting insults to the members...

Spikey: "You are wasting your time with these inbreeds. They are not evolved enough to understand and reason."

Mach_10: "You seem to be one of the head lemmings and the others your mindless, drone like, followers"

"Kevin_Martin": "Geez when will you fear monglers STFU, = SHUT THE *UCK UP and get with the program."

Goodbye trolls.
vinn

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 7:13 pm  Reply with quote  

there is one more left AAA767
mr. jones

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 7:28 pm  Reply with quote  

let's not rush to conclusions.
Thermit

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 7:36 pm  Reply with quote  

FastMover has been removed as well, since they have revealed themselves to be just another troll.
Mach10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

Re: Troll Bannings PostMon Jul 03, 2006 9:45 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Thermit
Unfortunately, some of the "doubters" that are supposedly here to impart their wisdom are actually imparting insults to the members...

Spikey: "You are wasting your time with these inbreeds. They are not evolved enough to understand and reason."

Mach_10: "You seem to be one of the head lemmings and the others your mindless, drone like, followers"

"Kevin_Martin": "Geez when will you fear monglers STFU, = SHUT THE *UCK UP and get with the program."

Goodbye trolls.

And people that call use sheeps, ask us for who we work, who our boss is, tell us we are trolls are not banned?
You make me sick, you hypocrite
Thermit

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 9:52 pm  Reply with quote  

You agreed to the forum rules when you registered... Rolling Eyes
Mach10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 9:55 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
You agreed to the forum rules when you registered... Rolling Eyes

You agreed with the internet rules when you connected Twisted Evil
Thermit

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 10:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Bye! Smile
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 10:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Nice work, shame the trolls didn't put up a better fight with their sceptical views or were they completely irrational insane views denying facts, science and mainstream media news.

Razz
http://www.freedom-force.org
Thermit

PostMon Jul 03, 2006 10:32 pm  Reply with quote  

While we may not ban members simply for their views, we will remove individuals that resort to insulting the membership. All this is covered in the registration terms, I don't know why people act like it's a big surprise when they get the boot.
visual ray wizard

Thanks Thermite! PostTue Jul 04, 2006 12:27 am  Reply with quote  

I was posting links trying to open their minds but they seemed set on one track...denial of everything being shared on this forum.

I even tried to get down to their level and harass the harassers but that was just to let them know that their psyops was not working on most of us.

Did Spikey ever come clean on what country he was from? He did say that English was not his first language.

They were attempting to disrupt the forum and from the looks of it they did about a c average job of that. Thanks Thermite

I like your approach of letting things run so far without censorship and then when things start getting stupid, pulling the plug on the offenders. They got to put in their two cents worth and over all that is about what they contributed to this collective network of enlightened minds. LOL

PostWed Jul 05, 2006 4:25 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks visual ray wizard, appreciate that.
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

AA767 PostThu Jul 06, 2006 5:24 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
While we may not ban members simply for their views, we will remove individuals that resort to insulting the membership. All this is covered in the registration terms, I don't know why people act like it's a big surprise when they get the boot.

Any chance this guy can be told to stop spamming so many threads. It sounds just like Reynolds and is quite annoying. I don't see weatherman hogging every thread. He picks one and if you want to discuss his unique take, there it is. This AA767 dude is saying the same divisive crap in post after post. He is off topic every time. I wish he would just start a thread and post to himself, then he would see that no one cares to listen to J. Reynold clones. It's getting stale.
starman1

PostThu Jul 06, 2006 5:31 am  Reply with quote  

Idea
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

He's trolling Carnicom's PostFri Jul 07, 2006 3:17 am  Reply with quote  

The resident troll who is defying the new moderators here is trolling it up at Cliffy's:

http://p211.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschemtrails.showMessage?topicID=8275.topic

"CONFESSION FOR KOLA!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
you caught me kola, i dont fly for American Airlines.....i'm a shepherd. thats right, an albanian shepherd. but a shepherd with a secret. i am also an agent for the C I A. i have been sent here because the illuminati (spell check please kola. this is evidently your strong suit) have gotten wind of you and believe that you and your intellect are a grave risk to the NWO and their plans for world domination. they dont want you chipping away at that 5th column.
come on, just a little humor:~) chemtrailers can joke cant they?
see, thats the great thing about the internet, we can pretend to be what ever we want to be. i am either a 757/767 FO for AA, or, a shepherd from eastern europe. believe what you will.
what are you pretending to be kola?
i have to run now. my fake wife is calling."

or here:

"Re: A blatant satellite image of sky ops off San Diego June
------------------------------------------------------------------------
kola,
what can i say. you got me. you have got to be smartest person i have ever had the pleasure to converse with. you are good for a laugh though.
"Just watch, observe and compare a contrail from a chemtrail."
i would love to. care to show them in a picture next to each other. please edumacate me in the simplest of items. as i look at a "trail", what is the give away that it is a chemtrail? please reframe from using words such as "persistant" and "spreading" in your answer. i would appreciate if you would use small words so that i can try and keep with your enormous intellect."

http://p211.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschemtrails.showMessage?topicID=8272.topic

I'm no big fan of Kola who seems to get a bit nutty here and there, perhaps on purpose, but if this is the same clown AA767 please get ready to ban. Gastronomous cafe is all over your credibility right now. It is time for you to step it up. You know something is going on. This site should slant completely towards the truth. Plus, isn't it time for a new pilot debunker anyway?

Sad Question