Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A peaceful dialogue of Muslim's, Christian's, & Jew's

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
Swedishoo

PostSun Sep 02, 2007 9:53 pm  Reply with quote  

What the freak are you talking about?

First of all it's SPELLed "Yanomamo" of which you have SPELLed it wrong twice now.

Yanomamos are known as warriors! AND they don't participate in just 'ritualistic' wars -- at least one-fourth of all adult males die violently.
PAK

PostSun Sep 02, 2007 10:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Sorry for the miss-spelling. Geeze you're a picky poo. Mostly I focused on the Tapirape Indians of Central Brazil, but the Yanomamo was a "generic" term for a multitude of different tribes that lived in the area of Central Brazil. Although they were supposidly "first discovered" in about the 1939-1940, there is no doubt that sea peoples had come to the new world way before Columbus discovered America and infiltrated the Indians, also bringing other peoples to populate the areas. That is why the ancient Aztecs and Mayans have the same architechture as the Egyptians, not to mention similar cultures with a dominant nobility ruling a slave class.

Those who lived among the Tapirape were suprised to learn that although these people were not PERFECT, they did not have a lot of the problems western civilization suffered from. Most of their illnesses, came from the Westerners, just as Syphilus almost wiped out the Hawaiians who did not even suffer from the common cold, until the English brought their disease, rats, and everything else with them, including Christianity which brought along the system of money,commerce, debt and taxation.

Here is a little lament from the Eskimos, who were and still are a very peaceful peoples; these people could not understand why Europeans of the same pacific faith should hunt one another like seals and steal one another's land. "how well it is--they apostrophized their soil--that you are covered with ice and snow! How well it is that if in your rocks there are gold and silver, for which the Christians are so greedy, it is covered with so much snow that they cannot get it!. Your unfruitfulness makes us happy, and saves us from molestation."
page 23-24 Our Oriental Heritage by Will Durant 1954
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostSun Sep 02, 2007 11:03 pm  Reply with quote  

By the way, if you study ancient history, you will find that neither the Egypians, the Romans, nor the Greeks recorded on maps or in their histories (they wrote extensively) about a nation of Israel. That is because the Priesthoods known as the Pharisees, which were not the same as the people they ruled over, created the whole myth of Israel. The Old Testament is like an historical novel, there are fictional people placed in a time period of some historical fact. Research Akhenaten, who was Amenhotep IV, son of Amenhotep III and brother of Tuthmosis. He changed his name during his rein during the Amarna Period at one point to Akhenaten, which means "The Transfigured Spirit of the Aten". Aten is the god sun disc, and Akhenaten believed he was the incarnation of the God Ra, both male and female in one. It is believed he was a hermaphrodite as was his wife/cousin Nefertiti (whom he had 5 daughters with). His priesthood encouraged him to bring in the one god worship and on his tombs is the prayer "our father who art in heaven" ending with AMEN-RA. This was not popular with the people and eventually he left Egypt, changed his name to Moses (meaning child in Egyptian), with his prieshood (who called themselves the slaves to the God). He buit huge cities and ruled over a multitude of peoples, enslaving many different races, religions and creeds. King Tut took over after Akhenaten, left. These Pharaohs never lost their wealth, and their ancestors live today, and know who they are. You should look up information on the Hurrians and the Hyksos (known as the Shepard Kings-cruel Pharaohs). Their tombs reveal they had red hair, wore wigs and makeup to fool the people of Egypt. The Pharaohs had large families, often cementing ties with other empires through marriage. They never lost their wealth even after their empires fell, they simply moved out with their wealth and started all over again, using different names, but the same system of money/commerce/taxation/debt and credit.

The bulk of the Jewish people who settled in Eastern Europe and Russia are from Kazaria. The Kazars ruled at their height in around 700 AD, they adopted Judaism as the offical religion of their region. The Kagan (who was the hidden ruler) and the Kagan-Beck (the visible ruler) had control over a vast empire that was a buffer zone between the Roman Empire a Christian dominated empire and the Ottoman Empire, mostly Muslim. Kazaria had a multitude of peoples, of various religions, races and sects, some Christians, some Muslims, athiests, sun worshippers, etc. They adopted Judaism as a political move and when their empire collapsed, these people moved out and populated the eastern bloc countries making up the bulk of Jewry there, even though they were a non-semetic peoples. The Kazars were an empire of toll-gaters, tax collectors, merchants and bankers, they traded with just about everyone all they way from Asia to Europe. Anyone passing through they country had to pay toll fees. The Roman elite would vacation in Kazaria by the sea, it was a fun place to go with beautiful vacations places for the rich and famous.

The Rothchilds funded the founding of Israel, and many Isralies consider them the benefactors of Israel, even though they also funded the Nazis and their rise to power, and their pogoms against the Jews. The Jews have always been used as a scapegoat, because they often made up the bulk of the merchant/banking class, eventually to be back-stabbed by the ruling Elite, who have their separate "race" of bloodline among all the races.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Redeemerson

Re: Can't You see it. PostTue Sep 04, 2007 3:55 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by raze78

After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west. People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident.

So the earth did reverse polarity, if so and if it does happen again, I'm assuming that would affect the spin of the earth and thus, the night of three nights as mentioned above; where everything stands still, then slowly, the earth would regain the spin, but in the opposite direction. So the sun would appear to rise from the west. My theory anyways.

Greetings Raze my friend,

I harbor no antimosity toward you. I'm still of the opinion that the Qur'an was inspired by the Prince of Persia, rather than the angel Gabriel. Therefore, I consider the prophecies of the Qur'an suspect. I also recognize that occult/demonic foreknowledge is possible. I marvel at the God ordained swindle and deceit contained in the Christian Old Testment. I don't understand it, but I have to accept it to be consistent within my own belief system.

The Old Testment does state that the earth stopped spinning for one day, and then resumed spinning (with no mention that it changed direction). I can't remember the context or Biblical time frame when this happened. As I recall, it was not part of a prophecy or a vision; it was stated as an actual event.

A polarity reversal of the earth's core and magnetic field wouldn't effect the spin of the earth. The scientific reasons for the spin are momentum, and the gravitational interaction of the planets in our solar system. That's not say that God couldn't make it happen. If the earth stop spinning, gravity effects on the surface would increase, because the spin creates centrifical force. Centrifical force helps to counter-balance gravity, without it we'd weigh maybe twice what we do normally. I sure wouldn't want to be caught on the sunny side for 2 days, weighing 300 lbs. I'd hope for the dark side, and stay in bed until it was over.

But that ain't gonna happen, according to the Book of Revelation (which I believe).

I figured out the Mayan calender delema, why it stops on Dec. 21, 2012. Time doesn't end; the calender is self-explanitory. The long-cycle just starts over. The relative positions of our solar system and the Milkyway Galaxy simply start to re-orient in the other direction. It's astounding that the Mayan were able to discern this. I don't think it can be viewed from earth. Things to wonder about.

So anyway, I still think Chapters 11, 12, and 13 from the Book of Revelations will have occurred by the end of 2012. If not, I'll probably be doing forced labor in the underground tunnels.

By the way, there has been a series of underground explosions over the past six months here in Eastern, Kansas. Don't bother to ask anyone else, they've gone un-noticed. It took about 3 or 4 of these explosions before I figured out what was going on. If they had taken place in the daytime, I would never have notice. I can give more details, and verbal testimony about my "seismograph", if anybody's interested. Hardcopy evidence is non-existent. Underground explosions are unprecendented in this region.

The Kansas Governor met with the Bilderbergers for the first time ever this week (according to mainstream media). No doubt I'll be building her luxury underground dwelling, when they let me out of the cage.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
mr. jones

PostWed Sep 05, 2007 12:37 am  Reply with quote  

the mayans had gone through four previous shifts fo the earth's axis, hence they had a calender cycle (so to speak) about this. according to them we will be entering the fifth sun. By this meaning that every time it happened the sun rose in a different place on the hemisphere.

And that's what happens when the earth shifts on its axis, among other things, like continents going under the sea and new ones rising.

hawaii will be the center of a new continent after 2012.
Redeemerson

PostMon Oct 08, 2007 2:26 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by PAK

The Rothchilds funded the founding of Israel, and many Isralies consider them the benefactors of Israel, even though they also funded the Nazis and their rise to power, and their pogoms against the Jews. The Jews have always been used as a scapegoat, because they often made up the bulk of the merchant/banking class, eventually to be back-stabbed by the ruling Elite, who have their separate "race" of bloodline among all the races.

PAK, I don't want to seem contrary all the time. You've really perked my interest in the illuminati/freemason theories. There seems to be an element of true in them.

I have to disagree with the assertion that the Rothschilds funded the Nazis. The Nazis and the Axis Powers were the enemies of the international bankers. The Rothschilds funded the communist revolution in Russia. Isn't that a kick in the pants? The uber-capitalist were the power behind international communism.

The Soviets re-armed Germany, only to have the Nazi war machine roll over them. You'd think we'd stop trusting the people that loan us money in order to buy more weapons. But we never do.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
PAK

PostMon Oct 08, 2007 3:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Reedemerson

Bankers financed both sides of the war. Rothchilds are at the top of the international banking, above Rockefeller. Today they are all one big happy club. The song and dance that the Baron de rothchild fled the Nazi's in paris, who supposidly took over his bank - hogwash. Miracles never cease as the baron was able to build up a whole new bank from scratch. Smoke and mirrors.

http://www.fleshingoutskullandbones.com/P.Bush-Union_Banking/P.Bush-Union_Banking.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

http://www.john-loftus.com/Thyssen.asp

http://www.apfn.net/rockefeller.htm

An important step on the road to world monopoly was the most far-reaching
corporation invented by the Rothschilds . This was the international drug
and chemical cartel, I.G. Farben . Called "a state within a state," it was
created in 1925 as Interessen Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie Aktien
gesellschaft, usually known as I.G. Farben, which simply meant "The Cartel". It had originated in 1904, when the six major chemical companies in Germany began negotiations to form the ultimate cartel, merging Badische Anilin, Bayer, Agfa, Hoechst, Weiler-ter-Meer, and Greisheim-Electron . The guiding spirit, as well as the financing, came from the Rothschilds, who were represented by their German banker, Max Warburgs, of M.M. Warburg Company, Hamburg . He later headed the German Secret Service during World War I and was personal financial adviser to the Kaiser . When the Kaiser was overthrown, after losing the war, Max Warburg was not exiled with him to Holland, instead he became the financial adviser to the new government . Monarchs may come and go, but the real power remains with the bankers . While representing Germany at the Paris Peace Conference, Max Warburg spent pleasant hours renewing family ties with his brother, Paul Warburg, who, after drafting the Federal Reserve Act at Jekyll Island, had headed the U.S. banking system during the war . He was in Paris as Woodrow Wilson's financial advisor .

You may want to read "Tragedy and Hope, A History of the World in Our Time" by Carroll Quigley. Also, "America's Secret Establishment" by Anthony Sutton.
Redeemerson

PostTue Oct 09, 2007 3:44 am  Reply with quote  

It's a big task, memorizing history. My rote ain't so good. Rodger that, about the Warburg brothers. One of them brought Trotsky into power, or at least financed him, and many of the other communists.

I've read a little about I.G. Farben. It's interesting that their beautiful building was the only one left standing in that region after Germany was dominated. It became headquarters for the allied occupation.

I work around Siemens electrical components everyday. That company was part of the cartel. Other corporate descendents are still thriving. Bayer, GAF, etc.

I watched a Spielberg production of five movie 'shorts' combined one DVD. I can't remember the title of the DVD. The short movies were indy productions about the Jewish holocaust. The eyewitness testimony was heartwrenching. Several survivors talked about the end of the war, and how their Nazi guards just gradually vanished. They would don civilian clothes, change the expression on their faces, and meld in with refugees.

I guess 'we're' going to try for another 1000 year reich, global domination attempt. The metals in the global water supply and new advances in psychotronics might just do the trick.

The ancient evil ones didn't write the Bible though. Jesus is going through for me (and anyone else).
PAK

PostThu Oct 18, 2007 12:42 am  Reply with quote  

A little note of interest to ponder on:

The word PARIS, where many global get togethers were/are held, is a scrambled motif for PA -IRS, since the IRS is a non American corporation, funded by the Bankers. They do love plays on words, since those who worked for global dominance created the English language, the UNI-VERSE-al language. Their ancestors created all the languages of the world, updated them in the 1500's, an international priesthood/brotherhood (you know CROWN thy good with BROTHERHOOD). They understood how thoughts, expressed in words/language, could program people to believe and think along a linear path. We languish in our language.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostFri Oct 19, 2007 2:42 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by PAK
A little note of interest to ponder on:

The word PARIS, where many global get togethers were/are held, is a scrambled motif for PA -IRS, since the IRS is a non American corporation, funded by the Bankers. They do love plays on words, since those who worked for global dominance created the English language, the UNI-VERSE-al language. Their ancestors created all the languages of the world, updated them in the 1500's, an international priesthood/brotherhood (you know CROWN thy good with BROTHERHOOD). They understood how thoughts, expressed in words/language, could program people to believe and think along a linear path. We languish in our language.

I think some people that are good at wording and writing make a lot of money by hooking people in both with corporations and consumers, I can think of several people that have made their hundreds of millions in their early business days doing this.

Interesting, but you do understand to some that read this it is all nonsense and illuminati crap. Socrates seems to pay a lot of attention to it all though giving that he does not like conspiracy or investigative research. I think he dislikes the forum here being used for that but the incept of this site was orientated that way from the start, or am I wrong. I was not around in the early days of this site but it was always on the topsite lists of conspiracy sites and fairly slightly kooky alien ones that accompany the topsite list directories.

Anyway PAK I find it all interesting. Does the UN still have its official language as French? I found the answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/lang/eng.htm
I know France like Germany and England has also had its fair share of secret societies in its time. Why is it the French always get their way with naming things in French when England invents or makes something or when something is a European joint venture that would not have happened but for England, hmm. I don't mind but really if anything it should be language of the world in this order: English, Spanish, French, Chinese/mandarin maybe German can sneak in somewhere there with ranking of most popular spoken languages. I could be digressing a little in this post so I will end it now. Asian countries and secret societies historically, there purpose? I would like to know and I am guessing you know more than I do already on this. Some were simply to fight tyrants.

Is your country still breaking International laws of free speech and other human rights? Are they barbaric?
http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/lang/eng.htm

Not to worry though because the UN break some of these laws/rules. Their officials are often caught dealing in slave or slave sex trade globally. They set a fine example.
http://www.freedom-force.org
PAK

PostFri Oct 19, 2007 9:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Looks to me like the UN has more going on than just an organization to "free the world". A very nice occultic picture worth a thousand words if you wanted to sit and dissect its true meaning to the Elite. They use the semi circle of the NAASI or NASI, (as the Biblical Sanhedren used for their council)- it is the crescent moon with the star. Naasi or nasi, if you speak it it also is NATSI, and this word scrambles to be used as follows: SAINT,ANTI AND ISTAN.

Words are very important, and the spoken word is more important than the spelling. All languages come from similar roots if you study linguistics. All the languages of the world were updated in the 1500-1600 by very crafty priests who had an international brotherhood. Priests at that time were specialized in different areas, languages, medicine, art, music, science, etc. Peas-ants/slaves/serfs could not read or write, were ignorant and did what the Priests told them, no matter what country. These Priests were advisors to the Courts of Kings and Queens. They took all the languages, categorized them and updated them, encoding them for their own purposes. Just as much knowledge has been lost from the average people, they use language against us, we use words, symbols and thoughts that they believe wills their will.

The Old Testament is their book, it is their testimony to their Godhood on this earth and their system of money/commerce/slavery/debt and their right to rule threw LAW which is just a WAL around the masses. It enslaves us to their system. The clues are in the Bible itself, if people would analyze it carefully instead of taking it on FAITH, or BELIEF that is the word of our Creator. The plural for God is used right in the beginning, the Gene of Isis (they already understood genetics then). We KNOW that books were burned in Alexandria, we KNOW that knowledge and truth is kept from the masses. Archeology has uncovered, in the Earth, civilizations older than the Bible and people walking the Earth with dinosaurs from their own drawings. We have to dig hard to find it, but it is not completely hidden.

The Elite use ancient sysmbols and rituals which they believe keeps them in power over us. After all, the money system, which is clearly the system of the Bible, has made us all work for it, instead of working to feed, clothe and shelter ourselves. We are now trapped in their system. To get out is almost impossilbe as we have allowed them to take control of all those thing we need to survive by making us WANT their gold/money and trinkets.

This website was created to give us a forum for the chemtrails, since the main stream media is not talking about it. Not a single weatherman or station is warning us about this-guess it must be a conspiracy.

What scientific proof do people want? Who but the people spraying us has the ultimate truth as to what they are really spraying us with? Are they talking? Is the media revealing anything? What will make someone believe they are being sprayed like bugs by powerful people who have systematically created a world they control. People believe the Bible is the word of God and yet they won't believe their own eyes and senses.

Scientists are convincing people that carbon dioxide is going to kill us. We exhale carbon dioxide - what a joke on us and those of us fool enough to believe that our own exhales is what is going to ruin this Earth. It is exactly what they want us to believe in order to convince us to kill ourselves for mother earth. Peace on earth will be achieved for the Elite when we agree to depopulation, when we continue to fight and kill each other with exotic weapons, when we take the microchip. Their domination of this planet will be complete. It is why Charles Gaulton Darwin was able to write a book entitiled The Next Million Years. Obviously he knew something we are not privy too.

I read Tragedy and Hope - he states categorically that it is the goal of the Elite, who own the central banks and major corporations, to take over the world and rule it in a feudalistic manner for their own personal gain and the prosperity of their offspring, to ensure that their children will maintain control of the planets resources and wealth.
starman1

PostFri Oct 19, 2007 10:24 pm  Reply with quote  

I would like to remind those of you contributing here in this thread of the purpose of the original post. This is not a thread to dispute the validity of the three major faiths represented, nor the works there of.
You are free to begin new threads to voice all of your opinions about these things, but please do not derail the thread from its original intention, which was to provide a dialogue for those of these faith's to share their knowledge and question's with each other.
It is not intended to be an arena where those of the faith are offended or ridiculed for their belief's, and antagonized into argument.
So then, reviewing the book WAR and PEACE here would not be appropriate unless someone were wanting and able to show how it was related to the Faith's.
perverted_introvert

Tolstoy PostFri Oct 19, 2007 11:14 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_and_Peace

Have you read it?

Look at that cover, and tell me it isn't Morals and Dogma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Tolstoy

Is it just me or does he have a striking resemblance to Albert Pike?

Re: Tolstoy PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:15 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by perverted_introvert
Is it just me or does he have a striking resemblance to Albert Pike?

Tolstoy looks like he could be closely related to Rasputin. Albert Pike doesn't look much like either of them to my eyes.
Redeemerson

Albert Pike PostSun Oct 21, 2007 8:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Albert Pike was a high level Freemason/Illuminati agent from Little Rock, Arkansas. He was an officer for the Confederate forces during the U.S. Civil War. Mr. Pike is alleged to have developed a plan for the future course of the world that included WW1, WW2, and a pending WW3.

This information comes from 'Pawns in the Game', a book written by William Guy Carr.

Carr states; "Pike's plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other international movements be organized and used to foment three global wars and three major revelolutions. WW1 was fought to enable the Iluminati to overthrow the Tzar and establish Atheistic-Communism...WW2 was fomented by stirring up differences between Fascists and Political Zionist with the goal of defeating the Fascist powers and establishing the state of Israel in Palestine".

The communist threat was to be used to unite the 'free world' under the flagship of Christendom. I think Carr was mistaken in regard to this. I think the united Christendom Carr describes is actually the anti-Christ, the devil guised as Christ. I find Carr's interpretation of Pike's Plan interesting, even though I don't agree with all of it.

Carr references Pike's Plan pertaining to WW3. The Illuminati will foment the war by fueling the fire between the Moslem world and the Political Zionists.

Uncanny accuracy for a plan written prior to WW1. Or maybe it's a hoax, and the story was written at a later time.

Carr's book and information seems authentic to me. I disagree with some of his interpretations though. I recommend 'Pawns in the Game'.

The book does not cover all of Pike's plan. What were the other two revolutions, other than Communism in Russia?