Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
El Nino weather pattern forms in Pacific

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

El Nino weather pattern forms in Pacific PostWed Sep 13, 2006 7:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Surprise, Surprise,Surprise What have I been stating since Mid-April? Yet researchers were "puzzled" for the past couple of months as to the lack of tropical storm formation. This is the best quote right here, it really shows what kind of dog and pony show we have with the NOAA,NASA, NCPC

"The El Nino has already helped make the Atlantic hurricane season milder than expected, said a forecaster for the NOAA.

"The weak El Nino is helping to explain why the hurricane season is less than we expected. El Ninos tend to suppress hurricane activity in the Atlantic," said Gerry Bell, a hurricane forecaster for NOAA."

Now where they are wrong. Recently I posted on a meteorlogical board about re-set dates and how combined with ENSO create major severe weather events. Given the current re-set date set up this will not be a mild winter for everyone East of the Mississippi. This will be quite the opposite a record smasher for snow and cold. There's nothing except spray each storm with a massive amount of "rain drying" spray that the USAF can do to prevent this from occuring.

"U.S. NORTHEAST IN FOR MILDER WINTER

An El Nino also usually leads to milder winter weather in the U.S. northeast, the top heating oil market in the world"

I also had a chance to run my weather model for the first time since 8/11 today. I found that we went from a Moderate El Nino to a Strong one on Aug 28th.

Paul
El Nino weather pattern forms in Pacific

By Rene Pastor 1 hour, 42 minutes ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) - El Nino, an extreme warming of equatorial waters in the Pacific Ocean that wreaks havoc with world weather conditions, has formed and will last into 2007, the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said on Wednesday.

The El Nino has already helped make the Atlantic hurricane season milder than expected, said a forecaster for the NOAA.

"The weak El Nino is helping to explain why the hurricane season is less than we expected. El Ninos tend to suppress hurricane activity in the Atlantic," said Gerry Bell, a hurricane forecaster for NOAA.

The NOAA's Climate Prediction Center (CPC) said the El Nino probably will spur warmer-than-average temperatures this winter over western and central Canada and the western and northern United States.

It said El Nino also will cause wetter-than-average conditions in the U.S. Gulf Coast and Florida, and spark dry conditions in the Ohio valley, the Pacific Northwest and most U.S. islands in the tropical Pacific.

In Asia and South America, the last severe El Nino killed hundreds of people and caused billions of dollars in damage as crops shriveled across the Asia-Pacific basin. This El Nino has caused drier-than-average conditions across Indonesia, Malaysia and most of the Philippines.

Indonesia is the most populous Moslem country with over 200 million people, while the Philippines have nearly 90 million. Both are major importers of U.S. grains.

The CPC Web site said surface temperatures were substantially warmer than normal by early September in the Pacific. Scientists detect formation of El Ninos by monitoring sea surface temperatures with a system of buoys.

"Currently, weak El Nino conditions exist, but there is a potential for this event to strengthen into a moderate event by winter," Vernon Kousky, the chief El Nino expert at NOAA's Climate Prediction Center, said in a statement.

"The latest...predictions indicate El Nino conditions for the remainder of 2006 and into the northern hemisphere spring (of) 2007," the CPC Web site explained.

El Nino, which means 'little boy' in Spanish, hits once every three years or so. Anchovy fishermen in South America noticed the phenomenon in the 19th century and named it for the Christ child since it appeared around Christmas, and it normally peaks late in the year.

EL NINO HINDERS HURRICANES

One immediate impact of the El Nino is during the current Atlantic hurricane season, which follows on the heels of the record 28 storms and 15 hurricanes which struck in 2005.

Last year's howlers included monsters like Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma. But this El Nino apparently has helped hinder storm formation in 2006. So far, there has only been seven tropical storms and two hurricanes halfway through the hurricane season, which begins June 1 and ends November 30.

Scientists said El Ninos disrupt storm formation because it allows wind shear to rip apart thunderstorms in the center of the hurricanes, reducing power and intensity as a result.

U.S. NORTHEAST IN FOR MILDER WINTER

An El Nino also usually leads to milder winter weather in the U.S. northeast, the top heating oil market in the world.

Bell said scientists will have a better idea in the fall how long this El Nino will last. "There's no way to say at this time how strong it is going to be. It's too early," he said.

The last severe El Nino struck in 1997/98. The weather phenomenon caused searing drought in Indonesia, Australia and the Philippines while causing rampant flooding in Ecuador and Chile, the world's top producer of copper.

The NOAA's climate prediction Web site is: http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/enso_a dvisory/index.html
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tenderflower

PostWed Sep 13, 2006 9:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Weatherman,

Does it make sense that 'they' are blasting apart every hurricane that comes along and only now it is said that there is an "El Nino" that is preventing hurricanes from forming?

Pardon me, but I have seen a couple of hurricanes before the WM people got hold of them and they seemed normal enough to me.

Am I missing a point? Also, from what I've seen, the ocean temperatures are projected years in advanced with computer modelling, so how could 'they' have just 'found out' about the current "El Nino" ?

Weatherman, I should hope you can straighten this issue out and can tell us this- is it a real "El Nino" or not?

You're the expert here and we are all poised on our seats waiting for your educated response.

Cool Tenderflower
mr. jones

PostThu Sep 14, 2006 4:48 pm  Reply with quote  

I had learned that it happened every 8 to 9 years or so.

personally I can attest to that figure because i lived through the first one back in 1990 and the second one in 98.

the first one was very rainy, on one occasion it rained for about a week almost nonstop, the second one was a little bit weaker.

so this year 2006 seems just about right if you do the math.

I personally don't trust very much of what comes out of the establishment.

They only tell people what conforms to the elite's plan for us to know and nothing else( which in practical terms is worthless if you really want to know what is going on)

I probably have more trust in weatherman than in all of the weather people in the establishment combined.

the main hurricane season here in north west mexico is in sept. and october,
so right now i'm at the edge of my seat waiting for the chemjets to come rushing in so i can do my observational analysis.

wearing a face mask of course.
kill-da-mon

PostThu Sep 14, 2006 9:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Bad stinky linky, bad. Not Found
The requested URL /products/analysis_monitoring/enso_a was not found on this server.
Tenderflower

PostFri Sep 15, 2006 11:51 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.cpc.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/enso_advisory/

This link works, after I pieced together Weatherman's link and did a google search with it.
Wink -Tenderflower
Tenderflower

PostFri Sep 15, 2006 11:55 am  Reply with quote  

Hey, this is a very cool area of the Climate Prediction Center that has animations of current conditions. When you mouse over the boxes, interesting animations show up below.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/precip/CWlink/MJO/enso.shtml

Exclamation -Tenderflower
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Doubled Edged Sword PostSun Sep 17, 2006 4:37 am  Reply with quote  

My exact thought economically was, now they tell us after insurance rates were calculated based on predictions of a La Nina and an above average hurricane season. Insurance companies are the big winner on keeping quiet on EL Nino.

The average and above average weather forecaster is too stupid to understand weather modification, so of course "classical" forces like the NAO(North Atlantic Oscillation), ENSO, etc are going to determine what hurricanes form and when and at what intensity.

We watched Chris become ripped apart by WM, we watched Enresto's intensity carefully managed as it moved across Florida and back over the Atlantic again. When some researchers started to ask the question "there is normal windsheer this year, why the below normal hurricanes?" El Nino was declared.

Economically, oil prices will continue to fall into the fall and the winter, until the "false hope" of a mild winter for the Eastern US is shattered. I think this will be a tremendous investment opportunity in the coming weeks, picking out the low point in gas and oil prices and then buying corresponding stocks will be the way to make a large profit this winter. The USAF will have limited capabilities with the current Strong EL Nino for modifying the weather.

... Keeping what I just said in mind, watch hurricane Helene with a close eye. The USAF attempted to modify a storm over the N. Central Pacific and failed due to the set up of the re-set dates. As I said,they have lost control of the weather, Helene will probably make a US landfall as a major hurricane.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tenderflower

PostSun Sep 17, 2006 11:35 am  Reply with quote  

Wow, Weatherman, that's some fascinating stuff! Your expertise continues to amaze me, and I think we should all be very proud to have you on the ChemtrailCentral.com website. I will utilize your information and will watch for the things you have predicted. You are amazing! Thank you for all of us!

Very Happy -Tenderflower
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostTue Sep 19, 2006 1:53 am  Reply with quote  

We had constant daily rain in the Summer of 2004 for several weeks. There were a lot of chemtrail aerosoled skies some what like a sea myst or fog.

Last winter we had cold weather and drought, it rained more in spring than winter.

I expect to see more rain this winter though.

Weatherman I'd like to see more predictions from you on a global scale since we all share the same weather streams. Asia to America to Europe, etc. We get a lot of recycled weather fronts several days or a week later. Even a Tornado this month in Yorkshire, England.
http://www.freedom-force.org
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostTue Sep 19, 2006 12:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Just doesn't seem fair this weather will cause billions worth of destruction of agriculutre to these peasant farmers that are poor as it is. Let me guess...Biotech companies will try to sell them storm resistant crops that are modified for severe weather conditions drought, floods, etc.

At least they can import Genetically Modified/Mutated food from the USA in any case and get poisned more than they already are.

SAY NO TO GMOS - GMO FREE EUROPE - RUSSIA - ASIA - AFRICA

IF THERE WERE LABELLING LAWS IN PLACE IN THE USA AND CANADA AND SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES THEN FEW PEOPLE WOULD BE HAPPY EATING GM FOOD AS THEY EDUCATED THEMSELVES ON THE FACTS. ANIMALS DIE FROM GM FEED/CROPS THAT ARE DESTINED FOR YOUR FOOD PLATE.

GM CROPS THAT GE NONE GM CROPS MUTATE THEM AS POLLEN DOES THIS - WITH CROSS CONTAMINATION THAT IS THREATENING THE FUTURE OF ALL LIFE ON THIS PLANET.

SAY NO TO GMOS!

http://www.soilassociation.org

All government agecnies are corrupt in the EU and UK and support GM crops and Biotech Nazis. The EFSA told supermarkets not to test for GM contamination and now are facing potential legal action from friends of the earth because of this. The EU safeguards have allowed banned GM rice to enter the EU from the USA.

Read article here for details on EFSA corruption and carelessnes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5354294.stm

It is in fact impossible for GM crops to coexist with natural and organic crops. Gene Flow ( pollen flow - GM contamination ) has been known to happen as far away as 2000 KM in neighbouring countries contaminating whole farms at a time in one growing season. Despite this Biotech companies have done nothing to limit this by modifying new GM crops that are safe to grow in open environment, government do not and gnore the facts and do not do studies on gene flow distances - they just want to keep the corporations happy by poisoning our food.

Coexistence is impossible!

These Nazis just want all of nature to be wiped out and for everything to be contaminated so we have nothing naural left.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=greenpeace+impossible+coexistence&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/press/reports/impossible-coexistence

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/press/releases/ge-contamination-in-spain-a-w

Government agencies only exist to protect corporations not the environment or health of people or animals. This is a proven fact and in America such agencies admit this to be so.

The only way to have peace of mind and to ensure you are eat safe clean natural food is to eat organic food certified to the strictest standards possible. This is currentyl the UK Charity Organisation the soil association. In the USA organic standards have been erroded to make way for mass contamination and for Nazi biotech companies such as Monsanto, Bayer (formally Nazi cartel IG Farben that invented warfare now marketed as pesticdes), Syngenta, etc - there are thousands of these Biotech cartels now and they invest billions per week in their work in Europe alone.

Eat organic not tainted toxic food. Preserve our future by helping biodiversity and saving the future good seed - we need to wipe out all bad seed as much as possible or the future of all life that inhabit earth is in great threat.

People power works and informed intelligent choice is about this and that is why the USA has taken this away from consumers by not making labelling laws for GM foods law. Poeple power shapes demand and eventually supply will follow no matter what so we need to preserve life here it is that serious - the code of life that is pure and perfect.

http://www.soilassociation.org/Web/SA/saweb.nsf/ed0930aa86103d8380256aa70054918d/76591068b2811dd1802571c4003d4efe?OpenDocument

Keep up the good work Weatherman. Cool
http://www.freedom-force.org
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Busy,Busy,Busy PostSun Sep 24, 2006 1:07 am  Reply with quote  

I worked 22/24 days before getting that sinus infection which almost gave me a trip to the hospital. It really kicked my butt, almost as bad as the flu I had in Dec '03. Trying to get back on track with the weather again and it appears that our USAF friends are having some extreme trouble modifying the weather. They tried their clockwise spray last week, no avail. They had minor success with their rain inducing spray to turn the jet stream more counter-clockwise over the N. Central Pacific the past few days. Temperatures across Western Canada are about 5F-8F warmer than what they would have been.

I've done a lot of research with El Nino's and La Nina's and I re-educated myself on the weather patterns from fall/winter '97-'98 discovered a few things. I also did some research again on the '99-'00 and '00-'01 fall/winter weather patterns, discovered a few more things. It's kinda interesting to see that both when they get really ramped up create these massive temperature contrasts over a fairly short distance. (120F-150F)
It looks like the USAF is excuse my language, screwed. El Nino repeats itself over and over and over again. Once we hit the strong El Nino on Aug 24th, (it can be debated it started Aug 20th) the pattern was locked in set and stone. The only way to undo the pattern is to change the intensity of ENSO and with the lack of tropical convection in the Eastern Pacific, it doesn't look like they are going to make a dent anytime soon. It might be November before they can even start to make a dent. By that time it might not be too wise to play games, I'd take the huge windfall of precipitation that the entire Plains have been receiving since late august as a gift and not a curse. Help out the little famer for once.
Our energy now should be watching these fronts and storms develop over the Central and Eastern US and comparing photos with radar observations and watch how these storms explode in the presence of rain inducing spray and dry up when they are active with their rain drying spray. This is where we need to head over the next couple of months.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

world weather PostSun Sep 24, 2006 1:19 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Weatherman I'd like to see more predictions from you on a global scale since we all share the same weather streams. Asia to America to Europe, etc. We get a lot of recycled weather fronts several days or a week later. Even a Tornado this month in Yorkshire, England.

I did try that back in 2003, when I was in junior/senior yr of college and I had all the time in the world. I was working 2 days a week, taking 15 credits. I had a lot of time on my hands to do this stuff. Not so much anymore, I work average of 48hrs a week and I don't have the energy to do research, world weather and work on my weather model all at the same time plus keep a social life. I'm not getting paid for this, if I were there's no telling how far I could go.
But not getting paid[for this and actually it's costing me about $250/yr] keeps me with an independent and free thinking mind. Smile