Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Space Elevator PostThu Sep 27, 2007 10:55 pm  Reply with quote  

This is soon to be a reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_elevator

PostFri Sep 28, 2007 12:03 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
This is soon to be a reality.

I thought Bhang covered reality rather well earlier in the thread. I like thought provoking and worthwhile posts like that. Sylphs made some good points too, but now you've wheeled in a space beanstalk to make everyone sound loopy!

Might I ask why PI?

Huh PostFri Sep 28, 2007 12:16 am  Reply with quote  

That was not my intent at all.

Richard Burgeson posted this:

quote:
All we really need is a real engine, the rocket engine does not fit the bill.

Space elevators are a real topic, if you think it sounds loopy, here's some links:

This site posts quotes from the Wall Street Journal and other top publications.

http://www.spaceelevator.com/

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/space_elevator_020327-1.html

"Make way for the ultimate high-rise project: the space elevator. Long viewed as science fiction "imagineering", researchers are gathering momentum in their pursuit to propel this uplifting concept into actuality."

New "X" Prize for Space Elevator Research:

http://www.elevator2010.org/

The 2007 Space Elevator games (beam power, strong tether), with a total prize purse of $1,000,000 (yes - one MILLION dollars!) will be held in the September-October time frame. We will publish details about dates and location as soon as we finalize venue selection.

I am concerned with the skepticism in your tone. Lately Big Joe and MmmBarium have been coming down hard on me because I pointed out that their doomsday predictions did not occur. I was not assassinating their characters, merely pointing out the dangers of accepting only what you believe and demonizing the rest.

A lot has been made of me lately as a debunker and even a government agent. This is completely ridiculous. If there's any doubt, feel free to review my previous posts. I have spent the last 2 years photographically documenting this phenomenon, and it pisses me off that a couple of posters could put all this work into question.

Thanks for the post Smile

PostFri Sep 28, 2007 12:51 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
I am concerned with the skepticism in your tone. Lately Big Joe and MmmBarium have been coming down hard on me because I pointed out that their doomsday predictions did not occur. I was not assassinating their characters, merely pointing out the dangers of accepting only what you believe and demonizing the rest.

A lot has been made of me lately as a debunker and even a government agent. This is completely ridiculous. If there's any doubt, feel free to review my previous posts. I have spent the last 2 years photographically documenting this phenomenon, and it pisses me off that a couple of posters could put all this work into question.

Relax. I'm only kidding. I'd bet my bottom dollar you weren't a government agent as it happens. I know you are genuine and invariably mean well, but I was trying to make some kind of gentle point there at the same time. I shouldn't have as I kind of knew it wouldn't work as I posted it, but I wanted to say something nice about Bhang's post and the temptation to lessen the impact of your space beanstalk at the same time was just too much! Apologies dude. NOI.

(If it's any consolation I thought Richard B's space engine post was a bit kooky too)

Laughing

Cool PostFri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 am  Reply with quote  

No harm, no foul Smile

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Strange structures / anomalies on the Moon.
How does NASA explain this ?

The white object (high albedo) located in the Copernicus Crater seems to have an evident artificial architecture. A horizontal half-circle shape (with a shadow on a part) terminating at the front with a curved plan (on the right) toward the left side. An overhanging 'head' is at the center of the structure. On the left of the object there's a T-like building, with a spherical object above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzHLGk-6dI

Also awesome high resolution image of the moon:
http://www.wachadoo.com/forum/download/file.php?id=628&mode=view

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Bhang,

When I clicked on the image link you posted, I got a "You are not authorised to download this attachment." message. Question
Bhang

PostWed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am  Reply with quote  

sorry 'bout that. I forget that I shouldn't link images from my site unless you are a member. One sec....

These are not the same images I linked to but are still rather large and allow you to survey some of the finer points of the moon.

Let them load totally:

http://www.objectstyle.org/astronominsk/Moon/Moon2009/Moon_20090113_2215UT.jpg

http://www.dogsounds.com/foxx/blog/moon.png

but still not as good as my pic... in fact that's why I started my site. I got so damn tired of internet pages and images disappearing a year or two after being posted... our site gets hacked sometimes by certain agencies, they are able to take us out of the public light but because a few of us keep back ups... we can always redistribute the material in question. Every time you link to a source, remember that source page will probably change addresses or be completely removed from the servers, that's why the American Underground allows the ability to upload mass amounts of appropriate images and articles... the problem comes when the archive(s) on various servers become too big. Because the content is so massive, agents can come in behind and edit text, links, sources, names, places and dates to corrupt said data. That's why security is essential and backing up relevant data is a forte of mine.

Ya know that the AIR FORCE launched a CYBER COMMAND* that is using super computers to crawl the net and do things that you and I think are irrelevant or impossible. this means total CYBER domination. As soon as these brain scientist unlock the human brain and map it into new brain interface computers... it's over. If you think you live in a matrix of chaos theory and quantum theory now, just wait till the computers interface. They will be able to stimulate your brian more than any drug could ever imagine. It will become addictive and the majority of humans will become cyber slaves. The truth will be whatever big brother programs it to be.

This will cause a great divide and the soothsayers, shamans, prophets and doomsayers will still be speaking the truth of the days to come. No longer shall they be humans. Your grandchildren will see the birth of legitimate AI and the spawning of super robotics. The machines will soon rise.

And at the center of it all?

NASA

For it is their Masonic/Satanic/Nazi like tactics that have allowed a secret space program to arise thanks to the back engineering of alien technology and black-ops throughout the last 70+ years. Tesla was the key and after his laboratory was burned by arson and his life's worth of notes, charts and diagrams where stolen by corporate thugs backed by government consent; they began to unlock technologies that created a tsunami-like effect of UFO activity that has done nothing but increase within the last 50 years... some of this activity being human-beings but the majority of which being "other-worldly" intelligences that have some type of program running on earth. NASA was infiltrated just a few short years after it's inception and now almost any type of activity they are involved with is highly censored or downright disinformation. They know so much about the aliens and their agendas that we would all have to spend weeks just reading it... let alone almost a couple of years to hammer out it's meaning and ramifications...

The moon is defiantly an enigma that has yet to be fully disclosed upon the public. Someone call Obama and tell him it's time for some change.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Cyber_Command_(Provisional)

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Intelligence Briefing (Not To Be Released To Outside Agencies, Departments, Executive, Legislative Or Judicial Branches Without Proper Internal Authorization)

This agency announces that the aging code has been permanently broken making Biological Immortality a certainty. Please note that this is not a future event, and the data has been proven conclusively at this time through scientific testing.

Clarification: Biological/Physical Immortality, or the problem of death and dying, has been conquered permanently. The Human Genome Project under the direction of several Intelligence Community Agencies, TRINE, UMBRA, SACRED, JEHOVAH, MAJESTIC, ZODIAC, SPIRITUAL, ENVIRONMENT and MEDEA, has conquered mortal/physical death.

Data: Using information recently disseminated from the former USSR, which this agency and others have been working with on various UFO/Extraterrestrial projects (including other countries with filed activity,) this agency received conclusive information on tested data concerning Biological Immortality.

Extraterrestrial data received as far back as 1952 yielded the following conclusive information:

1) All physical animal and/or human beings are in actuality (for lack of a better word) spirits attached to a human/flesh container. Conclusive testing on animal and/or human subjects shows this can now be positively identified and proven.

2) There is a physical/mental mechanism which prevents this data from becoming too closely and easily detected. Distortions of the data occur when mentally observed more closely. An example of this would be the common idea that human beings are made of flesh and have a soul. The correct data would be human beings are a spirit and attached to a body of flesh.

3) It is because of this mental/physical distortion that those reading this briefing will have a hard time fully comprehending it, and the magnitude of the information contained within. Studies show when something is unclear or not understandable, that repeated reading of the same material can and will clear up any misunderstandings. It will take several readings by each individual for this information to become clarified.

4) Triggers to this negative mental mechanism which create the distortion are linked directly to “fundamentalist” world religions as belief systems. The more fundamentalist the belief, the more strongly this mechanism is activated.

5) Fundamentalism is hereby defined as a strict and literal interpretation of holy books and scriptures found in all major world religions.

6) The trigger is not completely set in motion with non-fundamentalist religions. The mechanism does have some effect with all religions.

7) Religions that promote an afterlife which is better than present Earth life have the strongest activation trigger. This then links to a secondary trigger which promotes quicker aging. This is due to the presumed fact, on the part of the human subject, that death is preferable to living and directly connected to thinking the afterlife will be beyond any pleasure current life can offer.

8. These mechanisms also contain a doomsday effect. They bring into motion worldwide but man-made cataclysms through the above stated “collective unconscious triggers” (Parts A and B). Every human being has these triggers. They are intensely activated as aging continues, since as old age and physical death nears religious concepts become more important to the populace.

9) Because of mental distortion (mentioned in item 2), individual humans under the effect of the triggers think a higher power or being, mostly referred to as God, directs these cataclysmic events (the doomsday effect.) It is “believed” on the part of the human subjects that God will destroy their particular religion’s enemies and usher in a better world for members of their same religion or sect. This is true of all people affected by these mental triggers, no matter what their religion.

IMPORTANT:

A) THE “BELIEF” THAT GOD DIRECTS THESE EVENTS IS INCORRECT.

B) THESE EVENTS ARE MAN-MADE THROUGH SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY TAILORED TO EACH INDIVIDUAL RELIGION AND IT’S INTERPRETATION OF END OF THE WORLD EVENTS BY INDIVIDUALS.

C) THESE INDIVIDUALS THEN WORK EITHER ALONE OR IN CONCERT WITH EACH OTHER (UNKNOWINGLY THROUGH THE TRIGGER MECHANISMS DESCRIBED) TO BRING ABOUT PLANETARY SELF-DESTRUCTION AND THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE.

D) IT IS THE INTERPRETATION AND CARRYING OUT OF THESE ACTIONS BY HUMANS, WHICH IS CAUSING THE DOOMSDAY EFFECTS TO OCCUR.

E) MAN IS CAUSING AND FULFILLING THESE ACTIONS AND SCENARIOS, NOT GOD IN IT’S MANY INTERPRETATIONS BY MANY DIFFERENT FAITHS.

The Only Effect These Triggers Have Is The Total Destruction Of The Entire Human Race Through An End Of The World Scenario With Escalating Terrorism And Extensive Nuclear And Biological World War Becoming A Certainty.

10) It is unclear at this time, how these mechanisms were originally transferred to the human populace, although there are various theories. It is only clear that items 1-9 are true and proven.

SOLUTIONS:

Current Data Since February 2002:

1) NASA has been successfully coordinated under various cover stories, but behind the scenes planetary exploration of our solar system is “High Priority ‘Class A’ Status” due to the effect of the trigger mechanisms being in full effect since Sept. 11, 2001. The computer matrixes used by this bureau, and those of the other coordinating worldwide intelligence agencies, indicate with 99.99% accuracy that since 9/11 extinction of the human race is imminent unless other planets are colonized quickly, and/or numerous artificial space stations are created and used. The information contained within previous briefings leading to the “High Priority ‘Class A’ Status” is on a “Need To Know” basis.

2) Most importantly, the BI Project (Biological Immortality Project) has been completed. The completion of this project was a necessary step due to the amount of time it takes for interplanetary travel to outreaching star systems that have planets which can sustain life and have similar eco-systems to Earth. Given enough time, our technological advancements under the direction of ET’s would have been sufficient for interplanetary travel without BI. Due to the shortage of time, BI was an easier project to complete with the information gleaned from the relatively new Human Genome Project. See: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_adn_2.htm

3) We are requesting at this time a full list of those who must be “immediately” rescued from the current “trigger” situations underway planet wide. Those to be contacted must be of sound scientific mind and body, as well as clear of any religious affiliation that would allow the triggers (virus’) to continue once outside home planet range. After top-level personnel are transported, other parts of humanity will be salvaged as time allows.

4) The Worldwide Intelligence Community’s plan isn’t that any part of the human race should be lost, but instead the best be saved first. Projects are underway to implement this protocol as quickly and fairly as possible.

5) While it is understood that BI for the entire human race is a huge undertaking, it is also noted through the applied “problem/solution matrix” that once BI is implemented the “triggers” will cease to function, thus ending the majority of Earth conflict and war. The matrix continues by stating that not ALL conflict will end, but will become manageable by applying workable solutions.

6) The matrix calculates that BI will have far reaching effects for planetary human salvation. Once everyone possible has obtained BI successfully, worldwide peace will more easily be achieved, environmental, food and energy concerns will be handled, and afterwards the human race will be able to return to Earth if desired.

7) The matrix shows that those who do not opt for BI will cease to be part of the problem in due time, since BI is a prerequisite for planetary colonization/escape, and the “trigger mechanisms” will simply carry themselves to completion thus cleansing the virus and allowing planetary re-booting.

Cool Those with “trigger mechanisms” will be given the opportunity to pursue BI, but only after the “triggers” have been eliminated from their personal equation. Scientific processes will be in place shortly to remove those triggers. This bureau, or any other worldwide intelligence unit, will not force these processes or removal of triggers on anybody.

9) Since these triggers are intimately connected with personal religious beliefs, care will be taken to not violate the protections given to religion under the US Constitution or similar protective documents and laws worldwide in other countries.

10) The entire plan stated above must be executed within a 10 to 50 year timeline starting from the date of this briefing. The survival rate for the human race decreases exponentially every year after the first 10 until the 50th year is reached resulting in escalating and more insurmountable problems, which would make completion/escape near impossible.

11) NASA is to be given appropriate funding for their part of the project. Bypassing normal channels for funding will be used to expedite the process.

12) The Human Genome Project will receive continued funding as agreed. Bypassing normal channels for funding will be used to expedite the process.

13) All phases of this project are to be put into effect IMMEDIATELY! Bypassing normal channels for funding and strategy implementation will be used to expedite the process.

14) The acting President Of The United States, along with other country leaders (US and others) will form their own cover stories concerning space exploration after they become briefed as to the seriousness of this information and the outcome of the scenario if action is not taken to expedite BI and colonization.

End Briefing

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Bhang, you left no source for your quote in your last post on this thread. I know I have read that page before somewhere before, but you should post a link for the source.
Bhang

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 4:39 pm  Reply with quote  

it was posted 3 years ago by me on this site. I have no other link than this :

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread5679-30.html