Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Paradox Luna.

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Bhang

Paradox Luna. PostFri Dec 01, 2006 11:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Ok.

This issue deserves a little more focus.

There are three different stories about man on the moon.

1. The official version. (Man walked all over the moon)

2. Man walks on moon and sees UFO type phenomenon.

3. The moon landing was a hoax.

Which event is it that is the disinformation?

Personally I don't know and have pondered for a few years on it and still can't make up my mind.

Moon landing PostSat Dec 02, 2006 12:20 am  Reply with quote  

I vote for hoax. Don't you think it's funny that the astronauts suffered no ill effects from radiation even though their capsule was constructed of lightweight aluminum? I like how they managed to take lunar rovers and were riding them all over like dune buggies. Keep in mind all this was done before we even had color TV. I think it was the first big exercise in selling BS to the world. I personally don't believe a word that comes out of Washington, especially after the WMD debaucle.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Bhang

PostSat Dec 02, 2006 12:49 am  Reply with quote  

Now not trying to debunk but you might want to think that the military was involved with NASA and certain information about passing through the belt would be "Top Secret" or would require "Cosmic" clearances due to the sensitive nature of keeping the soviets out.

Same thoughts. PostThu Dec 07, 2006 9:04 pm  Reply with quote  

I have to agree with Bhang.
perverted_introvert

Moon landings PostSat Dec 09, 2006 12:29 pm  Reply with quote  

He could be right, there's no real way of knowing. I thought cosmic security clearances were restricted to NATO. The whole space program could've been a cover for a bigger, military project (afterall we were competing against the russians). They could've just pocketed the money for a moonwalk and produced a PR video clip about it. Here's a link to a telling video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7284336491671901968&q=astronauts+duration%3Along&hl=en

It's called Astronauts Gone Wild, this reporter aggressively interviews ex astronauts, it's interesting to see them sweat when they don't have a PR team formulating their answers and a friendly press only asking the questions they're told to.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostSat Dec 09, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote  

I Think they shot footage ahead of the mission, just in case they couldnt do a landing. There is real footage mixed in with fake footage.

The reason we have not been back to the moon is because the ET's have many bases on the moon, and they told NASA to never come back.

The current space shuttle program is a cover for the real military program going on secretly. The shuttle is space junk compared to the ARV's(Alien Replicated Vehicles) that they have been back engineering since Roswell in 47'
Bhang

PostWed Dec 13, 2006 10:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Yet see how we still dance around the question?!

I agree with mmmmbarium, we were told not to come back.

I think we made the moon landing but what NASA caught on both types of film was too much to send back (in their minds). The real footage that was too raw was replaced with studio footage. Here is where we enter the things like crystal domes or spires on the moon and an alien base on the darkside.

Bush has approved a permanent base on the moon that should be up within the next 20 years. Does this mean we have sorted out some type of deal on the moon with said aliens?

If we did not land on the moon then NASA should be totally discredited on anything and a new open community of scientist should be set to the task of space travel.

PostWed Jan 03, 2007 8:44 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
It's called Astronauts Gone Wild, this reporter aggressively interviews ex astronauts, it's interesting to see them sweat when they don't have a PR team formulating their answers and a friendly press only asking the questions they're told to.

This is why I had to swallow my National Pride as an American and "winning the space race". I had to rethink just what were the Astronauts running from? Sure the interviewer was pushing, prying and sometimes rather rude (nice shot Buzz) but it seems as if they all tried not to answer the question posed.

Could you imagine facing thousands of your fellow Americans every year for the last 40 or so years, smiling, waving and telling everyone how cool the moon was but knowing the whole time it was a sham or lie?

OMG The Pressure!

Meanwhile you got some dudes in black that are whispering in your ear it was for "National Security" and if you don't keep your mouth shut, your friends will die, your family will die and so will you.

Think of it this way: Those Astronauts are hereos even if they hoaxed it. They followed the orders of an American Officer/Executive and did the mission as told. We fooled the Russians to the Moon! Mission accomplished! Good Soldier, good long life.

The morality of it all is another matter entirely...

Last edited by Bhang on Tue May 15, 2007 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
perverted_introvert

Liars are Liars PostSat Jan 06, 2007 1:40 am  Reply with quote  

Oh what a tangled web we weave....

Liars are not heroes, they only perpetuate falsehood. Real heroes are the ones who have courage enough to stand up for what they know is true.
PAK

PostSun Jan 07, 2007 2:02 am  Reply with quote  

I agree with PI, the moon landing was a hoax. The top US scientists were never in competition with the Soviets. Einstein stated that nationalism was stupid. Top scientists then, as today, work globally, not for their country of birth. The moon landing was to generate a fever and get the public to back funding for space research when in reality, this research, as we can see by the evidence, has been used by the Elite, to conquer this planet.

1) Satellites surround this planet, used to beam information (propaganda), and to track and trace people.

2) The implantable microchip is all ready to be implemented. It will mesh with a person’s DNA. It will not only hold all of your personal and financial information, but it will be used to track you, and for mind control.

3) Human and animal cloning is a reality. It is the plan of the Elite to have humans that can self-reproduce to be used in space travel.

4) The whole planet’s atmosphere has been altered by a massive campaign of spraying the atmosphere with heavy metals, etc. in order to control the jet stream and weather, not to mention damage our immune system. The patents for this technology exist. NASA has admitted that there are a lot of contrails around the planet. Visibility across the US is at an all time low, less than 10% everywhere, even though most of our industrial polluting plants are gone.

5) There are HAARP type facilities scattered all across this planet, used to heat up the heavy metals and move the jet stream, changing weather patterns, creating global warming, and can affect human behavior with electromagnetic impulses.

6) Huge towers have been erected all across America and other countries to beam electromagnetic waves. These have been put up under the guise as for cellular phones, but in reality will be used in conjunction with HAARP, satellites and eventually the microchip.

7) Cameras by the thousands have been placed all over the US and Europe as well as other countries. Just about every street corner in America has one.

Cool Nanotechnology is a reality.

9) America GAVE the Chinese all our industry, technology and military “secrets”. All of the major corporations of the world have their true headquarters in China. China is to take over as the industrial giant of the world, and eventually the military giant, while the US is being de-industrialized and wallowing in a quagmire of debt.

10) The War on Terror is being used to strip US citizens of their rights.

11) All this is going on while our infrastructure is being downsized and our natural resources are being sold off to foreigners while illegal immigration has gone wild. We are demonized for driving cars, yet with all the money spent on “space exploration” since we landed on the moon, our technology for energy, clean water, etc. has remained stagnant.

I could go on and on. Remember, after WWII the supposed allies GAVE the Soviet Union, vast amounts of land and humans to control, knowingly stripping free peoples of their rights and subjecting them to a totalitarian type of regime, even splitting up families.

Under the guise of ending the war, the mad Scientists unleashed atomic bombs on innocent Japanese people, just to see what would happen so they could keep a record of the effects of an atomic bomb. We now know that FDR knew Pearl Harbor was going to get bombed and in fact, this was a plan by an Elite group of controllers who wanted to change societies in a quick fashion. Japan was virtually changed almost overnight. Their society completely rearranged as was Germany. The UN saw an increase in power and status.

I find it odd that people feel that world domination is some kind of conspiracy theory, when in fact, if you read a lot like I have, the movers and shakers of this world have told us what they want to do. That is, control EVERYTHING on this planet, humans, food, water, natural resources, animals, the environment, etc. That is what the Earth Charter and Agenda 21 (the agenda for the 21st century) state. They want total domination of this planet. Fossil fuels are being held in reserve so they can eventually use them for space travel once this planet is under their control. The population will be reduced and herded into “sustainable development” areas that are written into these charters and agendas. Food, water, energy will be rationed, so that the herds will cull back their own in order to survive. They’ve tested human behavior with the NAZI’s, SOVIET UNION and CHINA to see what could eventually be accomplished. NASA (just another form of NAZI) scientists and astronauts are picked for their ability to keep secrets, to lie just like politicians, kings and queens. They are not heroes.

The microchip has been developed to eliminate the individual, that part of humanity which allows us independent thought. This has been the ultimate goal of those who want to control this planet, eliminate the problem of the individual, make us all one, think, act and behave the same way like robots, totally controlled, working for the greater good of humanity (or rather a minority of greedy elitists). The END GAME.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

The End Game PostSun Jan 07, 2007 2:36 am  Reply with quote  

Good post, Pak. I found the timing impeccable since I just finished watching Alex Jones' video about Fema Camps on google video. He unearthed documents from Fema calling this Operation End Game. I have been concerned about the cameras and cell towers lately also and have started photographing them:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762382321425

I don't know who's watching all these cameras, but I hope they see pics of me taking pics of them and think, WTF it's not working!

I have two friends that are business majors and have been to China as interns. They both seem to believe that a career in business means working in China. I find it disheartening that despite all the human rights abuses going on there that American kids look to China as the future. What about this place? Are we so quick to give up on our own country, or do they realize that it's impossible to fight?
Bhang

PostMon Jan 08, 2007 12:22 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Liars are not heroes, they only perpetuate falsehood. Real heroes are the ones who have courage enough to stand up for what they know is true.

You are right and I should explain myself. I meant Hero as in a guy who earns the Medal of Honor. He gets awarded for doing things like killing 200 people in an hour and it's called Honorable. Those of us civilians who believed the hoax, feel betrayed and hurt. That group of people who knew of the secret hoax; were all bound by Honor to keep the hoax secret upon pain of (adjective) death. To not break your oath about one of the biggest secrets ever would be looked upon (by others in THAT group) as Honorable despite using a lie/counter intelligence.
I still say 'Nice shot Buzz'!

as I said "The morality of it all is another matter entirely..."

American Pride PostFri Jan 12, 2007 1:26 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
This is why I had to swallow my National Pride as and American and "winning the space race".

Why do you feel proud of your country? Better look into that. Maybe this will help:

Secret history of America - The occult background:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1928785499875945098&q=secret+duration%3Along

*note* If you are playing a video, and right-click the screen, a dialogue box comes up. I was SHOCKED to see this, and would feel awful if I didn't re-post about it.

The dialogue box "asks":

Privacy

Allow video.google.com to access your camera and microphone? Unplug your webcam and mike, THEN watch the video!
Bhang

PostSun Jan 28, 2007 4:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Because the dream is still alive and I pledged
quote:
Why do you feel proud of your country?

First I wish I could punch you in the face just like Buzz did that reporter…
The Dream is still alive and every morning I pledged allegiance to our flag. Many of my family members are proud war veterans including myself. War is not cool but willing to lay your life down for your country and your countrymen is something I think you may not understand. I don’t care for the politricks and the administration among other things, but I do believe in the Constitution of the United States of America. That is the document that EVERY Police Officer, Military Member (All Branches), President, Congressman, Mayor, Senator, Governor and Public Official HAVE SWORN TO PROTECT. Any action against the Constitution is treason which gives me hope – we could nail a lot of traitors if enough people would get their s!@# together.

Despite all the Masonic hoopla that surround the Founding, our Constitution has kept us from being vassals under some other form of Dictatorship for at least 120 years. The Brits and Zionist have done a good job slipping in the back door while no one was paying attention.
I’m proud of my country and it’s people. We just a have a couple of bad seeds that we need to weed out, then we can go about fixing the rest of the Country. It is those of you who have been raised by public education (dumbing down) that fail to realize that you have a responsibility as an American to police your own police but I’m sure you’d rather spend $1,500 on a Playstation 3 rather than spend a day at the Local Courthouse researching the actual LAW. So go on, after reading this click away to some other distraction and try to forget that you have been raised as a thankful slave. Besides, who needs a Constitution when you got a nice cold beer and some sports event on T.V?

PostMon Jan 29, 2007 5:23 am  Reply with quote  

Bhang that was straight from the heart.Thank You.Too many people put too much "thinking" into things.Over rationalizing is done because of the dumbing down .This is not aimed at anyone that posts here."Just the facts Mam."quote from Dragnet.The dumbest friggin cop show. People need to get out of their heads and into their hearts.That's where the truth is.