Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Advanced Aircraft

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Little Robot PostWed Jan 03, 2007 11:48 pm  Reply with quote  

That is just amazing. Imagine these things crawling up your walls. There'd be no need for wiretaps with all the associated legal drama. Keep in mind all the secret evidence used at terrorism trials which can't be discussed or contended because it would threaten national security....

I am intrigued by the Stonecipher name as well, I thought I'd post this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Stonecipher

"Stonecipher began his career at General Motors' Allison Division, where he worked as a lab technician. He moved to General Electric's large engine division in 1960, and began to progress up the ranks. He became a vice president at GE in 1979, then a division head in 1984. In 1987 he left for Sundstrand, where he became president and CEO in 1989.

In September 1994 he was elected President and CEO of McDonnell Douglas, and held this post prior to its merger with Boeing in 1997. He remained on the board following the successful completion of that transaction servering as president and chief operating officer. In 2001 he was elected vice chairman and retired the next year."

Talk about a heavy hitter! It's dog eat dog out there in the corporate world, though. He was forced to resign in 2005 after his relationship with Debra Peabody.

http://www.calicocat.com/2005/03/photo-of-debra-peabody.html
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
perverted_introvert

Mojave Airport Weblog (with Photos!) PostFri Jan 19, 2007 2:33 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.mojaveweblog.com/

Just in case you didn't think numerology was significant to the elite:

http://www.mojaveweblog.com/pages/061112-2.html

"November 12, 2006 - Veterans' Day is taken seriously at Mojave, where it has become an annual tradition to honor our Vets with a ceremony and small air show. During a ceremony at 11:11am, on 11/11, each year, the service of the men and women who have contributed to our freedoms is honored."

I think numerology is BS, but many powerful people believe in it.

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-masternumbers.html

Typical numerological mumbo-jumbo:

"The other group of masters proudly hail their superlative status. They adopt the view that they are somehow better than all of their single digit peers. Stands to reason, doesn't it?"

Consider the Masonic fascination with Pythagoras and the 3-4-5 triangle:

http://home.c2i.net/greaker/comenius/9899/pythagoras/Image32.jpg

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

Blah blah blah. Numbers are much like statistics, you can use them to "prove" anything. Beware of those who tickle your ears.
If God wants you to know something, believe me, He'll let you know.

Deuteronomy 18:10 "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead."

Pretty clear, isn't it? Remember this the next time someone you hear mormonism, or masonry, or for that matter, messages from Matthew. Since God forbids these things, He won't speak to us like this. The very word "occult" means secret knowledge. Compare this with the "Mysteries". Here's another verse,

Revelation 2:24, "But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden."

The occult is a bottomless pit. There are no secrets, only searching and struggling. The more you search, the further you fall and become entrapped.

New Experimental Aircraft Listed PostWed May 16, 2007 11:59 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_experimental_aircraft

Interesting that there is no entry for the X-52, can anyone help?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_manufacturers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_engine_manufacturers_%28alphabetical%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_weapons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unmanned_aerial_vehicles

There is a wealth of information here, just think what they're not releasing!

Aurora - Information Needed PostSat Jun 02, 2007 6:10 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_aircraft

" It is believed by some that the Aurora project was cancelled due to a shift from spyplanes to high-tech unmanned aerial vehicles and reconnaissance satellites which can do the same job as a spyplane, but with less risk of casualties."

"In March 1990, the magazine Aviation Week & Space Technology first broke the news that the term "Aurora" was inadvertently released in the 1985 U.S. budget, as an allocation of $455 million USD for "Black aircraft PRODUCTION"

So that was what, 17 years ago? Is this jet operational or have the abandoned it? If so, what are its successors? Anyone have leads on the next big thing???

Whoa! PostSat Jun 02, 2007 6:15 pm  Reply with quote  

More on the Aurora project.... Surely if the elites need to globe-trot, this is the way! Time is money afterall.

"There is also a possible correlation between Aurora and the BAe project known as HOTOL (HOrizonal TakeOff and Landing), which involved the use of a prototyped and functional Rolls Royce turbojet/ramjet/scramjet engine design (this engine was a working prototype). The aircraft was developed as a high-speed replacement of the Concorde, ie. for international travel. As a civilian project, it would have meant commutable times of London, England to Sydney, Australia of around 2.5 hours, and London to New York, U.S. in under an hour."

"In late August 1989, while working as an engineer on the jack-up barge "GSF Galveston Key" in the North Sea, Chris Gibson and his friend saw an unfamiliar isosceles triangle-shaped delta aircraft, apparently refuelling from a KC-135 Stratotanker and accompanied by a pair of F-111 fighters. Gibson and his friend observed this spectacle for several minutes, until the aircraft went out of sight. "

"A series of unusual sonic booms were detected in Southern California, beginning in mid to late 1991."

Isn't that when the CT phenomenon really got started?!?

"Former NASA sonic boom expert Dom Maglieri studied the 15-year old sonic boom data from the California Institute of Technology and has deemed that the data showed "something at 90,000 feet, Mach 4 to Mach 5". He also said the booms did not look like booms from aircraft that had traveled through the atmosphere many miles away at LAX, rather, they appeared to be booms from a high-altitude aircraft directly above the ground moving at high speeds. The boom signatures of the two different aircraft patterns is wildly different"

I personally believe all the UFO flap started to cover up spy planes. Maybe CT's work the same way. Any ideas?

But wait, there's more! PostSat Jun 02, 2007 6:18 pm  Reply with quote  

"On March 23, 1992, near Amarillo, Texas, Steven Douglas photographed the "doughnuts on a rope" (or "pearl necklace") contrail and linked this sighting to distinctive sounds. He described the engine noise in the May 11, 1992, edition of Aviation Week & Space Technology (p.62-63) as a:

“ (...) strange, loud pulsating roar... unique... a deep pulsating rumble that vibrated the house and made the windows shake... similar to rocket engine noise, but deeper, with evenly timed pulses. ”

The distinctive "doughnuts on a rope" contrail and pulsing sounds reported by many have given rise to the speculation that the aircraft might use pulse detonation propulsion technology originally patented in the 1950s but not used on any acknowledged non-research project.

In addition to providing the first photographs of the distinctive contrail previously reported by many, the significance of this sighting was enhanced by Douglas' reports of intercepts of radio transmissions:

“ Air-to-air communications... were between an AWACS aircraft with the call sign "Dragnet 51" from Tinker AFB, Okla., and two unknown aircraft using the call signs 'Darkstar November' and 'Darkstar Mike.' Messages consisted of phonetically transmitted alphanumerics. It is not known whether this radio traffic had any association with the "pulser" that had just flown over Amarillo. ”

A month later, radio enthusiasts in California monitoring Edwards AFB Radar (callsign "Joshua Control") heard early morning radio transmissions between Joshua and a high flying aircraft using the callsign "Gaspipe" (which could be a reference to the Aurora's supposed exotic propulsion system). Joshua controllers were vectoring Gaspipe into Edwards AFB, using terminology usually used during Space Shuttle recoveries.

“ You're at 67,000 ft, 81 miles out" was heard, followed by "seventy miles out now, 36,000 ft, above glideslope. ”

At the time, NASA was operating both the SR-71 and the U2-R from Edwards, but it has been confirmed that neither of these types were operating at the time Gaspipe was heard.[9] Curtis Peebles claims in his book Dark Eagles that the intercepted radio transmissions were probably a prank on the part of Edwards security personnel, but it is unlikely that they would have access to the terminology used in the transmissions."

Advanced Aircraft PostSat Jun 09, 2007 5:55 am  Reply with quote  

I believe that most all UFOs are actually government vehicles. I think that in the UFO community, the Feds have plants that point the finger to aliens, to throw people off the truth. I believe in the possibility and probability of aliens, but I doubt that an advanced civilization would have interest in us. I think the cattle mutilations, ufos, etc. are the work of government. Just think, a few years after cattle mutilations started, mad cow disease pops up out of nowhere. coincidence? The UAVs are spy drones. The global elite have wanted those for a long time. And now they can put missiles on them to shoot at us trouble makers. I live near Area 51, so we see a whole lot of weird craft flying around, and it aint aliens.

Deloris Friday

Agreed PostSat Jun 09, 2007 1:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the post, Deloris. I agree completely. I believe the UFO phenomenon started as a cover for the U-2 spy plane. They have nurtured this myth to the point where people see giant, strange, ships and they don't even think that they are man made.

PostSun Jun 10, 2007 1:40 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
"A series of unusual sonic booms were detected in Southern California, beginning in mid to late 1991."
I was working in the Palmdale/Lancaster,California area around that time.I remember one day ,working outside and hearing a double sonic boom,like the Space Shuttle makes on re-entry.Problem was that the shuttle had landed the day before.At the time I thought the shuttle might have stayed up an extra day for some military purpose.
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Making those huge craft PostThu Jan 31, 2008 3:46 pm  Reply with quote  

The giant triangles easy to make? The paper trail is spotty and get impossible to follow after 1970. It seems though they developed a photocatalytic composite stronger than steel. In the 70s they just sprayed the substance into a beam of light were it hardened. Moving the light beam as the structure gets thicker. The same thing can be done with coherent light (holograms). I'm sure they have better, faster processes today. Don't for one second think because it's so large we couldn't possibly have made it here on Earth. Given the time and material they could make craft 10 miles long in the 70s.

Aurora and Spy Planes PostSat Feb 09, 2008 8:40 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-91_Aurora

The distinctive "doughnuts on a rope" contrail and pulsing sounds reported by many have given rise to the speculation that the aircraft might use pulse detonation propulsion technology originally patented in the 1950s but not used on any acknowledged non-research project.

In addition to providing the first photographs of the distinctive contrail previously reported by many, the significance of this sighting was enhanced by Douglas' reports of intercepts of radio transmissions:

“ Air-to-air communications... were between an AWACS aircraft with the call sign "Dragnet 51" from Tinker AFB, Okla., and two unknown aircraft using the call signs 'Darkstar November' and 'Darkstar Mike.' Messages consisted of phonetically transmitted alphanumerics. It is not known whether this radio traffic had any association with the "pulser" that had just flown over Amarillo. ”

A month later, radio enthusiasts in California monitoring Edwards AFB Radar (callsign "Joshua Control") heard early morning radio transmissions between Joshua and a high flying aircraft using the callsign "Gaspipe" (which could be a reference to the Aurora's supposed exotic propulsion system). Joshua controllers were vectoring Gaspipe into Edwards AFB, using terminology usually used during Space Shuttle recoveries.

“ You're at 67,000 ft, 81 miles out" was heard, followed by "seventy miles out now, 36,000 ft, above glideslope. ”

At the time, NASA was operating both the SR-71 and the U2-R from Edwards, but it has been confirmed that neither of these types were operating at the time Gaspipe was heard.[12] Curtis Peebles claims in his book Dark Eagles that the intercepted radio transmissions were probably a prank on the part of Edwards security personnel, but it is unlikely that they would have access to the terminology used in the transmissions.

Lenticular Reentry Vehicle PostSat Feb 09, 2008 8:45 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_Reentry_Vehicle

According to Oberto's report, the LRV was a 40-foot half-saucer with a flat rear edge.[1] The design study documents indicated it could support a crew of four men crew for six-week orbital missions. Propulsion was from a rocket engine (either chemical or nuclear) and the craft would also have contained an on-board nuclear reactor for electrical power generation.

Son of Concorde PostSun Feb 10, 2008 12:17 am  Reply with quote  

London to Sydney in under 5 hours. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=512375&in_page_id=1965&ito=1490
PAK

PostSun Feb 10, 2008 3:15 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.discoverychannel.com.au/flight/building_airbus_a380/airbus/airbus_380_build.shtml

A380 is 73 meters long
Carries 555 passengers
can travel 15,000 km nonstop the equivalent of Moscow to Melbourn on one tank of gas.
It holds 310,000 litres of fuel
It has 70,000 lbs of thrust from its 4 engines

Gigantic Investment or Gigantic Gamble?

Will this gigantic investment in time, money and infrastructure pay off? For Airbus, that question depends entirely on how many of the new planes it sells. At a cost of somewhere around $250 million each, Airbus says that it needs to sell 250 planes to break even - although many experts think that the number is likely to be nearer 325. So far, it has taken 149 orders from 11 airlines - not yet the number it needs, but like its predecessors such as the Boeing 747, this plane has an expected lifespan measured in decades. There's plenty of time for it to pay for itself yet.

A bigger question is that of the A380's impact on air travel across the industry. Not everyone agrees that Airbus' focus on sheer size is the most cost-effective and efficient way to build the new generation of passenger aircraft, not least because of the disruptive effect on existing airports and terminals. Instead, it is betting its future on a range of smaller, faster and more flexible aircraft that take advantage of existing facilities.

However there is widespread agreement that it is time for change. Boeing's 747 Jumbo jet is still the largest passenger jet in history and is still in widespread use by most major airlines for long-haul travel. But it is 35 years old, and despite its outstanding record is no longer the last word in efficiency or environmental sensitivity. (Amazing that it has taken so long given nanotechnology and all the rapid advances being made, but in cars and air travel all is obsolete).

There is, too, a need for a symbolic new aircraft that reinvigorates our sense of excitement and wonder. Concorde, the most famous and glamorous passenger jet of all, was finally grounded for ever in 2003, three years after a disaster at Paris airport which killed 113 people. After 35 years in the limelight, it finally ran out of steam - and in the process, we lost one of the most potent symbols of travel in our history. The great hope for the A380 is that we may finally get another one.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostTue Mar 04, 2008 4:54 pm  Reply with quote  

I was watching the History Channel last night and one episode was about the USAF base in Nevada (area 51). They stated that the military has advanced technology, more than 50 years ahead of what is published, such as stealth type crafts that are remotely controlled, silent, that can hover, move at advanced speeds, with high tech weapons, all controlled by a guy with a computer.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley