Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Advanced Aircraft PostSun Dec 31, 2006 12:04 am  Reply with quote  

Wow. Their technology is increasing exponentially. I started my search here:

http://www.boeing.com/ids/a_to_z.html

Which led me here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_engines

from wikipedia,"NASA has developed an ion thruster called NSTAR for use in their interplanetary missions. This thruster was tested in the highly successful space probe Deep Space 1. Hughes has developed the XIPS (Xenon Ion Propulsion System) for performing stationkeeping on geosynchronous satellites. These are electrostatic ion thrusters and work by a different principle than Hall effect thrusters."

JP Aerospace has been working to build an orbital airship, which uses a combination of a balloon and ion thrusters to achieve orbit without any use of conventional rockets, for roughly 70 cents per ton per kilometer of altitude ($1/(short ton·mile)).

The Japanese space agency's Hayabusa, which was launched in 2003 and successfully rendezvoused with the asteroid 25143 Itokawa and remained in close proximity for many months to collect samples and information, is powered by four xenon Ion Engines. It is using xenon ions generated by microwave ECR, and a Carbon / Carbon-composite material for acceleration grid which is resistant to erosion."

Where's the info on this stuff? We need to be getting this to the media.... Here we are worried about hybrids and fuel cells when NASA has already perfected the ion engine.

Did you know that XFM and Direct TV were brought to you by Boeing?

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/space/bss/factsheets/702/xmsatradio/xmradio.html

"Hughes Space and Communications International, Inc., now Satellite Development Center, and XM Satellite Radio Inc. (XMTM) signed a contract March 23, 1998, for two 702 model satellites, named "Rock" and "Roll". These satellites are designed to provide state-of-the-art digital audio radio programming directly to cars, homes and portable radios coast to coast. The contract, amended in June 1998, calls for Boeing to deliver the high-power satellites in geosynchronous orbit, using the Sea Launch vehicle. XM also has ordered long-lead parts for a spare satellite."

http://www.boeing.com.au/BAL/DIVNetworkEnabledSystems/peaceEagle.html

"Peace Eagle: The Boeing Company will supply the Turkish Air Force with an Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AEW&C) based on the Boeing 737 AEW&C product line. As a subcontractor, Boeing Australia will design and provide construction support for the ground support centre facility, provide product support deliverables during the Acquisition and Initial Support phases, and train personnel from Turkish Industry to assume responsibility for product support after completion of the Initial Support phase.

.... And I thought we were fighting the turks.

The ubiquitous Sept. 11th reference:

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/space/bss/factsheets/geomobile/thuraya2_3/thuraya2_3.html

"The Thuraya mobile communications system serves a region of 2.3 billion people. Boeing Satellite Systems (BSS) built the complete turnkey system under a contract signed on Sept. 11, 1997. This included the manufacture and October 2000 launch of Thuraya-1, a high-power Boeing GEM satellite, plus a second spacecraft, ground facilities and user handsets. The system began commercial operations in mid-2001. Sea Launch successfully orbited Thuraya-2 on June 10, 2003. The Thuraya company has exercised an option to order Thuraya-3 as a ground spare.

Holy s!@#, look at these numbers:

http://www.boeing.com.au/BAL/DIVNetworkEnabledSystems/aewc.html

"The 737-700, which features state-of-the-art avionics, navigation equipment and flight deck, is the most popular and reliable jet aircraft in the world. Airlines and operators have ordered more than 5000 with more than 3100 having been delivered. This large in-service fleet is supported by a world-wide infrastructure of suppliers, parts and support equipment. With its speed, extended range and ability to fly to altitudes of more than 40,000 feet, the Next-Generation 737-700 offers an ideal airborne early warning and control platform."

That's right, 3100 of these bad boys are now overhead. 3100 is an inconceivable number.... if there really were a fuel shortage, would any sane company or country order these?

Boeing and China:

http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/boechina.html

Boeing and Korea:

http://www.boeing.co.kr/press/press2.php?action=read&no=135

"U.S. aircraft giant Boeing has been fighting an uphill battle with the relatively obscure Israeli manufacturer IAI ELTA to win the 2-trillion-won (US$2 billion) Korean project, code-named E-X, to introduce four surveillance planes by 2012."

Boeing and Afghanistan:

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/space/bss/hsc_pressreleases/2002_07_09_navy.html

Boeing watch begins!
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
perverted_introvert

Boeing & 9-11 PostSun Dec 31, 2006 12:17 am  Reply with quote  

Flight 175 from Wikipedia.org:

"United Airlines Flight 175 was a morning flight that regularly flew from Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California (Boston–Los Angeles route). On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 767-222, registered N612UA, was hijacked and crashed in New York City during the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Flight 11 from Wikipedia.org:

"American Airlines Flight 11 was the first flight hijacked in the September 11, 2001 attacks. It was an American Airlines flight aboard a Boeing 767-223ER aircraft"

Flight 77 from Wikipedia.org:

"American Airlines Flight 77 was a morning flight that routinely flew from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), near Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). On September 11, 2001, Flight 77 was hijacked between 08:51 and 08:54, as part of the September 11, 2001 attacks.[2] On that day, the American Airlines Boeing 757-223, registered N644AA, was piloted by Captain Charles Burlingame and First Officer Dave Charlebois."

Flight 93 from Wikipedia.org:

"United Airlines Flight 93 was a regular flight from Newark International Airport (now known as Newark Liberty International Airport) in Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco International Airport, then continuing on to Narita International Airport in Tokyo, Japan, on a different aircraft. On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 757-222, registered N591UA, was one of four planes hijacked as part of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks."

9-11 from Wikipedia.org:

"American Airlines Flight 11, a Boeing 767-223[5] wide-body aircraft, crashed into the north side of the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) at 8:46:30 a.m. local time (Eastern Daylight Time, 12:46:30 UTC).
United Airlines Flight 175, a Boeing 767-222,[6] crashed into the South Tower at 9:02:59 a.m. local time (13:02:59 UTC), an event covered live by television broadcasters and amateur filmers from around the world who had their cameras trained on the buildings after the earlier crash.
American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757-223,[7] crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 a.m. local time (13:37:46 UTC).
United Airlines Flight 93, a Boeing 757-222,[8] crashed in a field in southwest Pennsylvania just outside of Shanksville, about 150 miles (240 km) northwest of Washington, D.C., at 10:03:11 a.m. local time (14:03:11 UTC). The crash in Pennsylvania resulted from the passengers of the airliner attempting to regain control from the hijackers."

Hmm....
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
PAK

PostSun Dec 31, 2006 2:25 am  Reply with quote  

Hi PI,

I've just browsed your info. Awesome to say the least. Just so you know. the China and Korea links don't work, at least on my browser. I am reading now the Boeing link. I've been telling everyone about the incredible stuff they have but you know how that goes.

I had told my friends and family about the nuclear boring machine by RAND. I had pictures, etc. from the Rand Corp. own website and they didn't believe me. Then, last Sat. my relatives had TV on with the Discovery Channel and it was about the Rand's boring machine. They looked at me and said, well I guess you were right. Only the DC showed the "little stuff"not the big stuff they are involved in.

And to think, most of the population of this world live without indoor plumbing and clean water today. WHAT A BUNCH OF YOU KNOW WHAT!!
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostSun Dec 31, 2006 3:45 am  Reply with quote  

Hi PI,

I've been trying to access all the links on the website with great difficutly, and now your main link is down. Not sure what is going on but your first link I can no longer get to. Pretty weird.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Hi Pak: PostSun Dec 31, 2006 3:51 am  Reply with quote  

Could be anything, I'm planning to hit Boeing headquarters w/ my camera tomorrow, we'll see if there's anything weird.... I know how hard it is to have your family discredit your deepest concerns also. My Dad just looks at me and says, "so it's a conspiracy?" like the word conspiracy instantly discredits my ideas. It's frustrating, but like you've shown, once the mass media joins in, they're all too quick to believe. I have always enjoyed your posts, keep up the good work!
perverted_introvert

BTW PostSun Dec 31, 2006 3:59 am  Reply with quote  

I have no trouble accessing these links, I double checked them to make sure. I am also a big Huxley fan. He is one of the first cases of discreditation, I have mp3's of Alan Watts defending him, pretty provocative stuff. (There are several Alan Watts out there, I'm referring to the Zen student and Taoist). This is good stuff since it refers to the microcosm... I have been thinking about that a lot lately, how the larger world relates to my inner world. Even Jesus told the Pharisees, (Matt 23:25-26) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also."

Let's start by cleaning up ourselves, the world at large just might follow....
perverted_introvert

Back to Boeing PostSun Dec 31, 2006 4:24 am  Reply with quote  

Okay back to it.

Straight from the horse's mouth, a quote from William Boeing, "We are embarked as pioneers upon a new science and industry in which our problems are so new and unusual that it behooves no one to dismiss any novel idea with the statement, "It can’t be done."

from, http://www.wingsoverkansas.com/history/article.asp?id=404

Let's look at the founder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Boeing (all quotes proceeding from wikipedia.org unless otherwise noted)

Now we're getting somewhere....

"In 1934, the United States government accused William Boeing of monopolistic practices. The Air Mail Act ordered him to break up his company into three separate entities: United Aircraft Corporation, Boeing Airplane Company, and United Air Lines."

Interesting Wiki-link: Boeing People....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Boeing_people

Remember Bill Nye, the Science Guy?

"Nye began his career at Boeing where, among other things, he starred in training films and developed a hydraulic pressure resonance suppressor still used in the company's 747 airliner today."

How about some funny names:

"Harry C. Stonecipher (born May 16, 1936 in Robbins, Tennessee) is the former President and Chief Executive of American aerospace giant Boeing. He submitted his resignation upon request of the Boeing Board of Directors on March 6, 2005, due to an improper relationship with a Boeing executive named Debra Peabody (who also resigned shortly thereafter.)"

Let's hide things in plain sight:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Flight

Interesting link to McDonnell Douglas:

"In 1921 William Boeing married Bertha Potter Paschall the daughter of Howard Cranston Potter MD and Alice Kershaw Potter (a descendant of Henry Leavenworth). Bertha Potter Paschall had previously been married to Nathaniel Paschall a real estate broker and by that marriage had two sons Nathaniel Paschall Jr and Cranston Paschall. These two sons became Boeing's stepsons and the couple had a son William E. Boeing Jr. The stepsons went into aviation manufacturing as a career. Nat Paschall was a sales manager for Douglas Aircraft then McDonnell Douglas. William E. Boeing became a noted private pilot and industrial real estate developer."

Kind of begs the question, what's an industrial real estate developer?

Later years:

"Boeing retired from the aircraft industry in 1934. He then spent the remainder of his years in property development and thoroughbred horse breeding. His thoroughbred farm northeast of Seattle was called Aldarra. Aldarra was later developed by William E. Boeing Jr. as a luxury residential development in 2000."

Google maps, anyone?
perverted_introvert

Boeing PostSun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am  Reply with quote  

Do we have anyone near Seattle, WA that can investigate?

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762381726512/photo/294928804125953869/0

I need these map coords photographed, if you have access to them, please post here. Let's see what they're up to....
perverted_introvert

We don't have the luxury of idle time PostSun Dec 31, 2006 5:04 am  Reply with quote  

McDonnell Douglas:

"Following Boeing's 1996 acquisition of Rockwell's North American division, McDonnell Douglas merged with Boeing in 1997 in a $13 billion stock-swap to create The Boeing Company (future aircraft also became Boeing Aircraft). A failed joint venture in China was a major cause of McDonnell Douglas's downfall, as chronicled in Joe Studwell's book The China Dream. He describes McDonnell's returns for two decades in China as "40 Sino-US marriages among its staff and untold embarrassment.""

Interesting terminology, let's look further:

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/business/mcdonnell_china_991020.html

"In a move likely to increase uncertainty within the aerospace industry over the legal and political implications of doing business with China, the U.S. government indicted Boeing subsidiary McDonnell Douglas Tuesday on charges of making false statements about exports of machine tools to China.

U.S. officials have been increasingly concerned in recent years about possible transfers of militarily related aerospace technology to China. Among the projects that have come under scrutiny are China-based launches of satellites owned by Loral and Hughes."

7-years later:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9507EFDB1038F930A25757C0A963948260

"The McDonnell Douglas Corporation said it had signed an agreement with China for the purchase of 26 MD- 80 twin-jet transports.

Twenty five of the planes are to be assembled in Shanghai. The company did not release the agreement's value, but Wolfgang Demisch, the aerospace analyst for the First Boston Corproation, said it could be worth between $300 and $400 million. He said China needed a first-class fighter and other military equipment made by the company. The licensed production arrangement is the first between a United States aircraft manufacturer and China."

Oops, from

http://www.bis.doc.gov/News/Archive99/DOJIndictmentMcDonnelDouglas.html

"McDonnell Douglas, China National Aero Technology Import and Export Corporation and others Indicted on federal charges for making false and misleading statements in connection with exporting machinery to the People's Republic of China"

There's a shocker.

So, what does McDonnell Douglas make, anyways?

AH-64 Apache (started under Hughes Helicopters)
F-4 Phantom II (started under McDonnell Aircraft)
F-15 Eagle
F/A-18 Hornet
DC-9 (started under Douglas Aircraft)
DC-10 (with cockpit upgrade designated MD-10)
MD-11 (stretched and modernized version of the DC-10)
MD-80 Series (stretched version and modernized of the DC-9)
MD-90 (stretched and modernized version of the MD-80)
MD-95 (latest evolution of the DC-9, sold as Boeing 717)

What's in it for the Chinese?
perverted_introvert

Okay, last post I swear :P PostSun Dec 31, 2006 5:13 am  Reply with quote  

Did they mention Hughes Helicopters?

Hughes Aircraft
"one of the world's most advanced air-to-air missilesHughes Aircraft Company was a major defense and aerospace company founded by Howard Hughes. The group was based near Ballona Creek, in Culver City, California, USA, on the Pacific Coast.

Hughes Aircraft was acquired by General Motors in 1985. GM sold off divisions of the company during the 1990s; Hughes Aircraft and the missile business was sold to Raytheon in 1997 and the former Hughes Research Laboratories became jointly owned by GM and Raytheon, Hughes Space and Communications was purchased by Boeing in 2000 and renamed Boeing Satellite Systems. GM sold the remainder of Hughes Electronics to News Corporation which renamed the company DirecTV Group."

So, how did it get started?

"Hughes Aircraft was one of many aerospace companies which flourished in Southern California during and after World War II and was at one time the largest employer in the area."

*note* for some reason, I've always admired Howard Hughes, maybe it's the amazing piloting skills, maybe it's the OCD, maybe it's Hell's Angels, who knows. This becomes clear, they're all about ion propulsion:

"Under Hyland's guidance, the Aerospace Group continued to diversify and become massively profitable, and became a primary focus of the company. The company developed radar systems, electro-optical systems, the first working laser, aircraft computer systems, missile systems, ion-propulsion engines (for space travel), and many other advanced technologies."

I just wish they'd let us know what's going on.
perverted_introvert

One last note PostSun Dec 31, 2006 11:13 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summa_Corporation

"Summa Corporation was the name adopted for the business interests of Howard Hughes after he sold the tool division of Hughes Tool Company in 1972. The tool division would merge with Baker International in 1987 to form Baker Hughes, the world's third-largest oil-services company."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker_Hughes

"Baker Hughes NYSE: BHI is the world's third-largest oilfield services company behind Schlumberger and Halliburton, its main competitors."

Schlumberger:

logo, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Slb_logo.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlumberger_Limited

"In 1991, Schlumberger acquired PRAKLA-SEISMOS, and pioneered the use of geosteering to plan the drill path in horizontal wells."

Pak, this reminds me of your Rand boring machine, now we're getting somwehere!
perverted_introvert

Boeing Pics PostWed Jan 03, 2007 1:24 am  Reply with quote  

Okay, they're not much, but I promised to take pics of Boeing HQ, and here they are:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762350203014/photo/294928804132255704/112

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762350203014/photo/294928804132274359/111

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762350203014/photo/294928804132256177/115

I like the chemtrails in the last one....
perverted_introvert

O'hare UFO with Credible Witnesses PostWed Jan 03, 2007 1:28 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/illinois/chi-ap-il-ohare-sighting,0,5526147.story

"Some airline workers reported seeing a mysterious, elliptical-shaped craft over O'Hare International Airport last fall but say their bosses and the government wouldn't take them seriously. "

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6707250

"In November, a gray, metallic, saucer-like object was spotted hovering above Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. As many as 12 United Airlines employees spotted the object and filed reports with United."

http://www.nuforc.org/

"DECEMBER 15, 2006 UPDATE: NUFORC has an unconfirmed report from a journalist investigating the O'Hare Airport incident of Nov. 7 (see full details lower on page) that the FAA and the airline involved have declared that the incident did not occur. We strongly suspect a cover-up may be starting to form."

How's that for sources, not only did the Trib cover it, but NPR as well. I told ya something weird is going on over Chicago!
perverted_introvert

More Chicago UFO's PostWed Jan 03, 2007 2:15 am  Reply with quote  

Here's one from google video from 1/5/2000 from Southern IL (Belleville)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6483818398061077731&q=illinois+ufo

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5708

"ABC TV in Chicago reports that in the past two years, unidentified red lights have been seen in the sky during the autumn. The UFOs appear as three red, silent, slow-moving lights in the sky. They were first seen on August 21, 2004, and again on October 31 of that year and on October 1, 2005."

We also had multiple sightings last year during the Air & Water show which was reported by Fox News, and documented by a gentleman from the Adler Planetarium.

I think they're Stealth Blimps. In fact, I think most "UFO" sightings are classified military aircraft. Let's face it, our closest stellar neighbor is Proxima Centauri which is 4.22 light years away. What are the odds? Don't you think that it's more reasonable that we're being fed a line to keep us from questioning what's REALLY going on overhead? Don't forget the U2 spy-plane. I believe this aircraft was so vital to National Security that it HAD to be written off somehow. What better way to divert attention from it's true purpose than to concoct a story about visitors from another world? How about cattle mutilations? Instead of admitting that they were studying the effects of nuclear testing (and exposing themselves to liability) it was far easier to fly helicopters disguised as UFO's to grab cattle and core them out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_Blimp

"The Stealth Blimp is believed to be an electrokinetic propulsion type airship. Though very little is known about this type of aircraft it is known that Lockheed Corporation has a design for a stealth blimp type of craft from 1982."

1982? That's 25 years ago now, just imagine what they've come up with since!
PAK

PostWed Jan 03, 2007 4:24 am  Reply with quote  

Hi PI,

Stonecipher, interesting masonic name. The Potters are a part of the bureaucratic class that work for the Elite. The Potters and Webs were Fabian socialists and were closely connected to the Darwins and Wedgewoods who intermarried. The elite marry Aunts, first cousins, even sisters and daughters. The Pharoahs of Egypt all did this.

The media and Hollywood has hyped the "space alien" agenda since I was a child so my feeling is they've been using that to hide and debunk the Elite's military build up of new types of transport and weapons. We've seen the evidence. It's been posted on this website, other websites, in news articles and certainly if you read the tech magazines, they've been bosting about the new prototypes. I think it's just hard for some people to believe that any of this stuff will be used against us by our own government, even though that has been the theme down through the ages so it's easier and more exciting to think it is space aliens.

Here's an oldie from Sandia Corp. about a mini robot that can do all the things from the movie Minority Report. And this is what they are willing to show us.

http://www.sandia.gov/media/NewsRel/NR2001/minirobot.htm