Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
I saw a u.f.o.

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
mr. jones

I saw a u.f.o. PostTue Feb 06, 2007 7:14 pm  Reply with quote  

big deal right?

well it is if you've spent your whole life studying them.

the scene:

I was driving home from work saturday at about noon,

I always make a habit of looking into the sky (mostly to check on the chemtrail spraying),

and out in the blue sky i saw what appeared to be some type of lights or shinning objects,

it was not oval but rather just a small line out in the sky,

distance? hard to tell because i couldn't judge the actual size of the object,

the amazing thing was that it was shining and flickering similar to lights from a jet (which i thought it was on first analisis),

it reminded me of chrome shining in the sun, flickering like lights, (normally jet lights are not visible during the day and this thing was stationary, not moving)

I decided to stop the car (otherwise i risked getting into an accident by trying to look at the sky and the road at the same time)

as soon as i stopped the car I looked for it again and began to stare at it,

I saw it momentarily

and to my own amazement it vanished in plain sight,

like if the sky had eaten it,
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostWed Feb 07, 2007 2:51 am  Reply with quote  

nice sighting...

I've had 6-7 UFO sightings.......one of them would have made a ufologist pee his pants...
Jeanie

Who Done It ? PostWed Feb 07, 2007 2:58 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks Mr. Jones for your observation. What was it ? It's frustrating not to have answers to our questions. I suspect most anomalies seen are man made.
Nothing out of the ordinary in New England just that in recent years it seems more sky scum is placed across the skies but with less planes having to do the distributing, although we do have more days with "normal" looking skies and even then we see evidence of a little tampering.
mr. jones

PostThu Feb 08, 2007 6:31 pm  Reply with quote  

whatever it was, it certainly was not of this world.

i've seen many u.f.o. photos,

and this one ranks right up with the best of them.
Markus

PostFri Feb 09, 2007 1:40 am  Reply with quote  

Very cool Mr. Jones. My world turned upsidedown when I saw a UFO off the Oregon coast. I saw another one later that year - but suspected it to be man made. The first one was definitely not human engineered.

Something tells me that the idea that UFOs exist is going to be pushed into the mainstream. There are those who believe it will be brought out in the open through a 9-11 type inside job hoax and war will be declared on all non terestrial life. It is obvious that if other beings had hostile intentions they could and would have made thier move on us a long time ago. The evidence points to technology that is far superior to ours, and that technology has been around since the beginning of mankind. In fact, it was likely involved in the evolutionary process OF mankind.

Can we stop this war with Iran? Would we be able to stop a war with these other civilizations? It would be tough with Hollywood being the hand puppet that it is... I doubt it would be a "war". I doubt they would have any interest in harming us. Though we have shown interest in harming them. It is my belief they are observing us as a study. I hold onto the slim hope that they may step in to stop us from using nuclear weapons. That time is rapidly approaching.

I wonder how foolish we look to them based on who we have at the helm of our nation, how we treat the environment, indeed, how we treat eachother.

Peace,

Markus
PAK

PostFri Feb 16, 2007 2:43 am  Reply with quote  

Personally I believe that Science is way beyond what we are given as reality. UFO's are nothing but the Elite's advanced sciences that have been kept secret from the public. We may think we are well informed but mostly what we get is a smattering of disinformation to confuse and amuse us. It only stands to reason that the top Elite of this world can travel across this planet quickly, with advanced methods of transportation that we are not going to be allowed to have. Energy, travel, access to clean water, air, food and shelter allow us "freedoms" which the rulers of this world, as in ancient times, do not want the average Joe to have.

The US is a young nation, freedom is a novelty for most human beings, not the norm as history will instruct us if we choose to read and comprehend.. There are those who have always lusted after, and continue to lust after control of humanity. Now, at this time in history, the world's Elite have finally been able to acquire the sciences to totally dominate humanity if we let them. If we believe that ALIENS or REPTILIANS are controlling us then we are doomed. Any alien that spent light years to travel to our planet would have already dominated this planet. We have been "indoctrinated" by the Holy-Wood to believe that space aliens will invade and take over our world, when in fact, a very cunning and patient Elite have now acquired the technology to dominate the Earth. Once this is accomplished they will use their hoarding of the "fossil fuels" to then dominate space.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
mr. jones

PostFri Feb 16, 2007 11:55 pm  Reply with quote  

from what i've read,

our planet was seeded (humanoide evolution) by e.t. intelligence and has been watched over since the beginning of time in this world,

apparently there is a galactic govt. which oversees this world,

but the basic premise is that our world can not be interfered with directly because it would compromise freedom of choice (ours),

the philosophical aspect of this premise is that,

spiritual evolutuion can not be given it has to be created by the human species as a whole,

in a more simple way we can say that,

when somebody gives you something for free you don't appreciate it as much as you would if you had to work for it,

there is a reason for everything in the universe and it's up to the individual to find it out,

otherwise it would have practicla meaning.

there are many different aliens from many parts of the universe visiting our planet,

each one has their own agenda,

if we are enslaved it's because we have let it happen to us out of our own freewill,

at the root of the problem is fear.