Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
LOS ANGELES DROUGHT CONTINUES AS MASSIVE CHEMTRAILS ENGORGE

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
stameyjd

LOS ANGELES DROUGHT CONTINUES AS MASSIVE CHEMTRAILS ENGORGE PostThu Feb 08, 2007 10:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Los Angeles is officially 6.5 inches below normal for rainfall in 2007. Everyone, including our esteemed meteorologists are in shock. One reason that everyone is asking about, is the unusual cloud covers that Los Angeles has been having, especially on days that are supposed to be crystal clear.

The past week alone, when a high pressure system blocked all prospects for rain mooving in, those strange clouds, that start out as a long straight line, then within minutes spread out to cover the sky, and the suppossedly clear Los Angeles sky was cloudy.

One resident stared in awe as two high flying jets crossed paths in the sky and left a huge X in the sky that within one hour had stretched itself into a morphing lace curtain that turned blue sky into a gray cloud.

Since Paul Moyers revealed the presence of chemtrails on his 6 p.m. news cast, the oddity of the disappearing Los Angeles and Southland blue skies, has everyone wondering, just who is stealing Cal;ifornia's sunlight?
PAK

PostFri Feb 09, 2007 12:30 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Stameyjd,

The same thing goes on here outside of Chicago. I was listening to a NASA scientist, Patrick Minnis, and he tried to claim that these trails were the result of specific weather conditions, condusive to forming lasting contrails. Well, I guess here the conditions are perfect 365 days a year, no matter whether it's humid, frigid, dry, hot, cold. X's, O's, triangles, zig zags, morphing into a mushy mess, often very colorful. And all last summer, when it looked like we were actually going to get some "real" rain clouds moving in, out came the planes and the clouds were flattened out and we wound up with a drought all summer.

I do believe we are under weather warfare, more than likely a combination of corporations like Raytheon who basically own our USAF and NASA.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostFri Feb 09, 2007 2:26 am  Reply with quote  

Some day man will wake up to realise we cannot control life as we try to manipulate. I hope it comes sooner than later. So nature can do some healing.
mr. jones

PostFri Feb 09, 2007 9:11 pm  Reply with quote  

wellcome to the club!

the amazing thing of it all is this,

L.A.. is a big city with lots of so called intelligent people,

where is that intelligence now?
weatherman714

tagged & banned

LA Chems PostFri Feb 09, 2007 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

I've seen the massive spray ops off the CA coast the past 48 hours. I was starting to wonder about that. Smile
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
man&nature

Spraying Criminals PostSat Feb 10, 2007 7:58 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Some day man will wake up to realise we cannot control life as we try to manipulate. I hope it comes sooner than later. So nature can do some healing.

!!!