Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Where is the "CTC Changes" thread?

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
may41970

tagged & banned

Where is the "CTC Changes" thread? PostMon Apr 30, 2007 12:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Last year, there was a fascinating thread on this board called "CTC Changes." I perused much of it, but never had a chance to finish reading it. It contained a lot of valuable information, imo. I'd like to finish reading it, but I can no longer find it.

The "CTC Changes" thread appears to have vanished completely.

Thermit? Increase 1776? Starman? Where's the thread?
starman1

Re: Where is the "CTC Changes" thread? PostMon Apr 30, 2007 1:26 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by may41970
Last year, there was a fascinating thread on this board called "CTC Changes." I perused much of it, but never had a chance to finish reading it. It contained a lot of valuable information, imo. I'd like to finish reading it, but I can no longer find it.

The "CTC Changes" thread appears to have vanished completely.

Thermit? Increase 1776? Starman? Where's the thread?

I am unaware of the thread being moved, or where it is now.
I would suggest you PM Thermit with your query.
starman1
may41970

tagged & banned

Thermit, where is the "CTC Changes" thread PostMon Apr 30, 2007 2:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Starman suggest that I pm, you, but I don't see the need for secrecy in this matter.

So Thermit, where is the "CTC Changes" thread?
increase 1776

PostMon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Starman suggest that I pm, you, but I don't see the need for secrecy in this matter.

No one suggested a need for secrecy! What is there in this "secret thread ",that you need to know?Enlighten us .
may41970

tagged & banned

Thermit, where is the "CTC Changes" thread? PostTue May 01, 2007 12:42 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Thermit,

Starman didn't answer. Instead, he suggested that I send a private message to you to find out why the thread is missing.

Increase 1776 didn't answer. Instead he asked me to explain my reason for wanting to read it.

So Thermit, are you there? Where is the "CTC Changes" thread?

Thanks in advance,

May

Last edited by may41970 on Tue May 01, 2007 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
starman1

PostTue May 01, 2007 12:43 am  Reply with quote  

I wasn't advocating secrecy, just advice for your query.
Moving past division 101, and the repeated attempts of this user to create caos, I moved this topic to the admin desk, where it can be better served.
starman1

PostTue May 01, 2007 12:46 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
I am unaware of the thread being moved, or where it is now.

I did answer you.
But be my guest, persue your query your way.
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

This is Lucy you got Some Splainin to do crap PostTue May 01, 2007 5:37 am  Reply with quote  

Wow, a major thread with many posters discussing a dramatic, historic changeover to Chemtrail Central, where a bunch of moderators quit in disgust over the developments here, for some reason, now the thread is missing.

This has nothing to do with instigating or "feud with me" or whatever. This has to do with chemtrail forum archives that shed light on certain topics, yet for some reason are very difficult to locate again.

Increase1776 asks May41970 a strange question. How could anyone not want to see that thread or those threads now?

I found a thread with just a few posts, quite enlightening. I have posted it over at DebateBothSides. It was when Jeannie and Increase1776 quit as moderators back in early 2006 or so.

I have also documented some of Weatherman717's craziest posts. Him along with Visual Ray Wizard are two of the most blatant fakes I have ever read. Why Thermit has allowed fringe kookiness to take hold at CTC is beyond me. The CTC Changes threads may provide some clues about the extensive network of fakery found on major chemtrail forums.

I am sure this post will be deleted, and I will be banned, That's fine.
increase 1776

PostWed May 02, 2007 12:06 am  Reply with quote  

Who taught you manners?Were you brought up by a pack of wolves.If you don't have something nice to say go away.Here's a novel concept for you,post something that isn't bashing or trashing.The thread you are referring to was in the moderators forum.Last time I checked,you aren't a moderator.All you want is some more dirt to sling around.Get a life.
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

You Sure Don't Add Up PostWed May 02, 2007 5:34 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776
Who taught you manners?Were you brought up by a pack of wolves.If you don't have something nice to say go away.Here's a novel concept for you,post something that isn't bashing or trashing.The thread you are referring to was in the moderators forum.Last time I checked,you aren't a moderator.All you want is some more dirt to sling around.Get a life.

This topic is being covered in a place that allows free speech.

The elusive "ctc changes" thread
http://www.debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?s=07c118375b29d0635b9750499b0ab6ad&t=57875
may41970

tagged & banned

Thermit, where is the "CTC Changes" Thread? PostWed May 02, 2007 7:11 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit:

I sent you a pm yesterday with this question, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

============

Increase 1776:

The "CTC Changes" thread was available for public viewing by any person that linked to this site - both members and non-members. Now it is gone.

I am still waiting for an answer to my question. Where is the "CTC Changes" thread?
may41970

tagged & banned

Increase 1776, what the hell is going on? PostWed May 02, 2007 12:16 pm  Reply with quote  

I simply am asking what happened to the thread called "CTC Changes" that used to be available for public perusal, but has now vanished.

Today, on the "Debate Both Sides" board, somebody identifying himself with your name said the following to "Jeff Reynolds" (aka Socrates)

========

"Still no manners, BOY! I got the thread your looking for, CTC changes.This sweet talk has to stop,or no thread for you,BOY! Do you eat with that mouth? If you want to see that thread in it's entirety you better back the f***-up and say your sorry,BOY!"

- increase 1776

http://www.debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=57875&page=4

====================

Was that you, or was it somebody else using your id?
raze78

PostWed May 02, 2007 4:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Man! Increase... I didn't know you were so much fun. How come you don't let loose in here like that. Tell this fella upstairs to shut up, coz he's getting on my nervous. Better yet; Hey BOY! shut it up!

FYI this bickering has got to go! Peace y'all.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

PostWed May 02, 2007 4:53 pm  Reply with quote  

http://debatebothsides.com/showpost.php?s=53770e7c0f7a03ffd06cffe36e8a3cf7&p=790913&postcount=40

posted by Increase1776:

quote:
Where did you read that the CTC Changes thread would be made public?
You never read it at CTC...

Lies are not the way out of this.
increase 1776

PostWed May 02, 2007 6:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Must be some good dirt in that thread.Do you two do anything other than stir up crap?Talk to Thermit, BOY ! On your days off do you put hornets nests in little kids pinatas.