Flight Explorer
Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
No New Registrations at Chemtrail Central

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread

No New Registrations at Chemtrail Central PostFri May 11, 2007 12:37 am  Reply with quote  

After 2 days of waiting for a response, I've decided to move this forum from the Admin Desk to the main page. Here are previous posts:

I recently recieved an e-mail from someone who desperately wants to participate in this forum. I replied a few times that it's easy to create an account, then I tried it and it said you're not accepting new registrations. Is this due to spammers? This guy seems sincerely interested in joining, I'd be happy to forward his contact information if you can help him. Thanks again for everything,

Will any mods please comment on this issue? I am wondering why new ids are not being allowed to register. I love this site and would prefer to believe that it's an effort to control spammers. I don't think it's working since I've been contacted twice by people wishing to join the forum. Any information would be appreciated.

Increase was kind enough to respond,

Sure is strange perverted_introvert.Seems like all the wacko's and spammers can sign on ,as there are new members names listed on the bottom of the forum page.Maybe the more members the more advertising revenue and there really aren't any new members.I have sent many PM's to Thermit and am still waiting for a reply.I personally tried to register through a proxy and was told no new members were being taken,yet new names are there almost every day.

Will you guys please fill us in on what's going on here? There are real people out there that would like to share their thoughts and findings. I'd appreciate an answer.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

PostFri May 11, 2007 2:48 am  Reply with quote  

Update here..