Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
No Severe Weather Across Southern Plains

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread

tagged & banned

No Severe Weather Across Southern Plains PostWed May 23, 2007 1:42 am  Reply with quote  

Why did you pull your maps Kevin? Mr. Meteorologist over there from Cali can't admit he fubared. This is what Kevin said Monday and then changed his tune after I said the severe weather would be further north only for him to say"me too" and tell me I would be wrong.

quote: well as the Oklahoma/Texas Panhandle.
Additional dynamics, and deep layer shear looks possible for some good rotation, and possibly deadly tornadoes in the Southern Texas area as well, near or along the I-10. Truckers need to note this event. If you have family that are going to be driving through these parts on Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning before sunrise, make sure you let them know.
I do believe the Oklahoma City area is safe from this overnight event.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
visual ray wizard

Good call weatherman PostWed May 23, 2007 2:24 am  Reply with quote  

Kind of funny watching him delete his map. LOL Round 1 is you weather dude! Reminds me of how they daily revise their weather forecasts.

Would anybody care to make a forecast for the Ohio Valley for this weekend. We were at 60% now 30% chance for rain for the upcoming holiday weekend.

Historically we seem to generally get rain every Memorial weekend. There is a persistent HP that is not going anywhere for the time being. I think we will be mostly dry for some reason but will get rain by Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week. What do you guys think?

Chemtrails are not sticking around here anymore so how does that effect the national weather models? (based on local observations that is)

No problem with droughts around here......or severe weather for that matter...
Being one with nature never felt so good!

PostWed May 23, 2007 1:26 pm  Reply with quote  

The maps were never pulled. Today's maps are up. Explaination on them as well for today's Tornado Dynamics. Note them, and how they NEVER change. I never once changed them yesterday, and I will not today either.
Do not ever assume on someone as me again.

They show IF a storm develops, what kind of environment for tornado dynamics it will be in.

these are formula values that predict the Tornado Dynamics at the given time. These maps are in no way official yet, and are EXTREMELY EXPERIMENTAL. Will they come true? They very well could as this is the experiment.
"Weather is like a cookbook and you need all the ingredients to make the perfect meal".

-Kevin Martin