Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A "Debunker" Proves That ALL AIRCRAFT ARE NOT INVO

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

A "Debunker" Proves That ALL AIRCRAFT ARE NOT INVO PostSat May 26, 2007 6:58 am  Reply with quote  

I thought I would start a thread on proof of chemtrail realities, but somehow I am still stuck in the world of low level astroturfers. There is a script all over the internet between fake "believers" and fake "debunkers". Somehow my curiosity about the bill draft including "chemtrails" has led me to some insidious video, that to be blunt, highlights the stupidity of the "debunker" side of the psy-op. On behalf of all "chemmies", thank you for this gift which provides more evidence that there are Frankensteinian atmospheric shenanigans going on above us. For if chemtrails are a crazy hoax, who would go to this much trouble to spread such propaganda.

Chemtrails were Contrails
Added: May 09, 2007

quote:

The images and videos that people present as "chemtrails" are identical to historical reports of contrails. As far back as 1944, contrails were reported to persist, spread, and cover the sky.

See ContrailScience.com for details.

Epoxynous is the "Jay Reynolds" of youtube, if not actually "Jay" himself. Epoxynous has also started a new website called contrailscience.com, where I first came into contact with the video.

The key to this all is to freeze the screen, so that you can see what the news clippings and pictures are all about. I will do my best to transcribe what I see. But anyway, sometimes these tools make it so easy for truthseekers to see through their shenanigans. I apologize in advance for any errors in transcribing. If I do mess up, it is because some of this is very tough to read.

The video is 85 seconds.

quote:
Chemtrails were contrails all the way back through history since 1944.

Then it zooms in on an old newspaper.

quote:
THE NEWS, FREDERICK, MD., TUESDAY, MARCH 7TH, 1944.

It zooms in on an article titled Vapour Trails Bane To Pilots, Former News-Post Photog Says.

quote:
Vapor trails similar to the one which a high-flying airplane left over this city early in February are a bane to pilots since they are a "dead give-away for fighter aircraft and anti-aircraft gunners," Tech Sergt. Robert L. Yinger, former News - Post photographer writes from Muroe{illegible?}, Calif., where he is stationed with the 336th{?} Bomber Squadron.....

The next part Epoxynous zooms in so you don't miss a thing, which is the crux of the $#@#! misdirection, that all aircraft are capable of creating "chemtrails" and fake overcast. The main point is that this dumbass Epoxynous didn't figure that someone would be able to slow down the video and see that all his examples were from military aircraft, not commercial ones.

quote:

Sergt. Yinger then makes this interesting observation: "Contrails frequently have a tendency to cause a complete overcast and cause rain. In Idaho I have seen contrails formed in a perfectly clear sky and four hours later a complete overcast resulted....

It'd be nice to see the whole article, but the dumbass shill had a marketing job to do, so he moved on.

quote:
And there's more

He put up a picture titled Vapor Trails Paint Battlefront Sky. Then he rattled off various news clippings, at a pace that one could say was insidious and full of subliminals.

quote:
"Vapor Trails Get Many Excited"

Vapor trails formed by condensation of aircraft engines in cold or freezing temperatures put Peninsula residents in a tizzy late yesterday afternoon.

Ordinarily white, the vapor trails were scarlet and gold from the setting sun.

Police departments from San Jose to South San Francisco were flooded with calls from 5:15 and 5:25 with reports ranging from "a burning plane" and "meteors" to "flying saucers." However, it was only a B-50 bomber flying at 25,000.

Another clip pops up, but is tough to read, one can only see the headline.

Sky 'Objects' Probably Plane Vapor

The next news clip reads:
The Galveston Daily News
Mystery Veils Vapor Wreath In Galveston's Sunny Skies

We are now up to 53 seconds in the short film. I'm almost done exposing this chump trying to cover up chemtrails. Damn, this chump made it very difficult to transcribe these clippings. But I am not gonna let this asshat get away with this insidous s!@# which actually proves that commercial aircraft are not involved with chemtrails, that chemtrails are quite different from contrails, persistent or not. I can't read what the date is on this one, but with some effort the following is as it was originally in that paper. Maybe next psy-op, they make up a fake old paper saying these kinds of trails come from commercial aircraft. Razz

quote:
It wasn't a sky-written soft-drink ad and the weatherman couldn't offer an explanation either for the fat white streaks of vapor hanging motionless in Galveston's skies around noon saturday.

But it seemed fairly certain that a six-engined B-36 left the heavy white trail in its wake as it circled over the city.

Neither municipal airport nor civil aeronautics authority officials had a flight plan on the bomber. Both outfits, however, believed that the jet-powered B-36 was on a training mission from Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth.

An Air Force spokesman at Carswell Base refused to comment on either the bomber or its 'vapor trail' when contacted late Saturday by The News.

Mystery of the massive vapor streaks was their long, steady persistence in breezed-stirred skies rather than their expulsion from the jet-powered plane. Airport officials commented that a vapor trail usually fades away swiftly, as in sky-writing.

They also said that planes may leave vapor trails when flying at high altitudes. But it was unlikely, they added, that the air would remain still enough to keep the vapor from fading swiftly.

Another odd thing---onlookers said the bomber engines rather than the jet exhausts were pushing out the vapor clouds.

The only thing certain about the vapor mystery seems to be that the B-36 was flying at altitudes between 10,000 and 25,000 feet as it circled Galveston...

We should thank this dumbass "debunker" for providing all this evidence that chemtrails are under some type of military authorization and have nothing to do with commercial aircraft, unlike what a lot of pr hacks and shills lie about all over these chemtrail boards.

Now we are at 54 seconds.

Jet Causes Vapor Trail Across Sky

Wow, what an asshole, insidious fake this creep is. First, here is the story.

quote:
No- It wasn't a flying saucer which left a vapor trail across the Kingsport sky Wednesday afternoon.

According to the Tri-Cities Airport Weather Bureau the long white streak which spanned the city from east to west around 1 p.m. yesterday was caused by special weather conditions and a jet airplane.

The Times-News made an inquiry after receiving telephone calls from curious residents who had seen the trail.

Weather observers at the Bureau said a layer of moisture existed in the air Wednesday afternoon at just the right level to form a vapor with the jet's exhaust. On windier days, or on days when moisture was at a different level, no vapor trail is formed, the experts said....

Somehow the jackass disinfo creep doesn't think anyone can see through this $#@#!. When the video hit 57 seconds, the creep subliminally tossed in some totally different news clip, which if one weren't careful, they could have easily thought that the following was a continuation of the article above.

quote:
...condensation of moisture in the air by heat from plane engines. This condensed moisture then freezes into a streamer-like cloud.

Perhaps the most graphic demonstrations of vapor trails were seen in England and Europe during World War II, when formations of 1,000 to 2,000 bombers carried death and destruction to the German forces.

These huge formations would lay thousands of intermingling trails which would actually form a cloud cover and change a clear day into a cloudy one.

Epoxynous:

quote:
Jet contrails spread and covered the sky in 1969

There is a photo taken from a secluded looking part of Boulder, Colorado from Dec. 17th, 1969. Anyone want to bet against it coming from military aircraft????

Ha, then there is one more photo that isn't even visible, then the movie fades out with:

quote:
See More: ContrailScience.Com

What a dumbass, fake "debunker". This was almost too easy, a bit tedious to transcribe, but what a friggin dumbass hack astroturfer.
Razz Razz Razz Cool

ALL AIRCRAFT ARE NOT INVOLVED!!!!!
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostSat May 26, 2007 8:16 pm  Reply with quote  

YAWWWWWWN........
perverted_introvert

Liar PostSat May 26, 2007 10:57 pm  Reply with quote  

Fui you said you wouldn't post here anymore. This is like your 50th post since then. I hope anyone that reads this realizes that you're a liar at best. If you're interested in CT's there is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Start sifting through old threads. You will easily find out who the shills are....

tagged & banned

fake id's keep revealing themselves PostSun May 27, 2007 4:45 am  Reply with quote  

You can tell who is a fake by what they ignore, who they troll, and what they post.

A fake debunker gets exposed, but I'm the one who is turned into the story.
There are two sides to this script, the "believers" and the "debunkers".

tagged & banned

PostSun May 27, 2007 4:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Epoxynous has shown up at DebateBothSides.
http://www.debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=58891

After being exposed, he put up this comment at youtube:

quote:
Epoxynous
These are all real newspaper articles. If you want to read them without pausing the video, then go to:

contrailscience(dot)com

and click on the "Persisting and Spreading Contrails" and "Contrail confusion is nothing new" links.

He continues to ignore the fact that all his examples of "chemtrails" were from military aircraft. He is simply going with the astroturfing flow that chemtrails are contrails.

PostSun May 27, 2007 4:53 pm  Reply with quote  

All of us here at this "fake" chemtrail site are glad FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe now has his own discussion site.Congratulations!
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

PostSun May 27, 2007 7:03 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776
All of us here at this "fake" chemtrail site are glad FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe now has his own discussion site.Congratulations!

Thanks, that's so kind of you to say, but do you have any comment on the video that Epoxynous put up at youtube, how all the "chemtrails are contrails" in the video on closer inspection turn out to have been created by military aircraft?

Nope PostSun May 27, 2007 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

I don't check your links.

PostSun May 27, 2007 8:51 pm  Reply with quote  

This is an excellent collection of pics and original sound,from someone that has been there /done that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2dUpvj8qU
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

UPDATE PostSat Jun 09, 2007 9:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Since Epoxynous/ Mr. Contrailscience.com has been so utterly exposed as being a fake "debunker", it appears that a deliberate decision has been made to make his video unviewable.

A long thread on this has developed at DBS:

A "Debunker" Proves That All Aircraft Are Not Involved

If chemtrails are such a crazy hoax, why are there all these "pseudo-skeptic kooks" like Epoxynous, Lord Jay Reynolds, and Kevin Martin spending so much time on this and coming up with insidious stuff like this apparently now censored film titled Chemtrails were Contrails?

tagged & banned

take a hike PostSat Jun 09, 2007 10:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Take a hike Socrates...

you call me a fraud and a dis-info agent. Take the 14 day forecast I just nailed and stick that in your pipe and smoke it. How much is the US Govt paying you to run your dis-info project? All you've done is spend hours and hours agruing with people at DBS. Or are you addicted and so wrapped up into this that your emotionally attached and clingy? Either way take a hike and take your lies and liblious character insults elsewhere. I'm at the point now with all the character assissinations made towards me by these same people;If I have to hire a couple of attorney's and PI's to investigate these dis-info agents private lives to get to the bottom of who they work for and where the money trail goes, I will. I'd like to find out at this point what the real story is and who is behind funding these people.

Last edited by weatherman714 on Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

Re: take a hike PostSat Jun 09, 2007 10:59 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714
Take a hike Socrates...

you call me a fraud and a dis-info agent. Take the 14 day forecast I just nailed and stick that in your pipe and smoke it. How much is the US Govt paying you to run your dis-info project? All you've done is spend hours and hours agruing with people at DBS. Or are you addicted and so wrapped up into this that your emotionally attached and clingy? Either way take a hike and take your lies and liblious character insults elsewhere. If I have to start lawsuits to investigate these dis-info agents private lives like Socrates and Jay Reynolds to get to the bottom of who they work for and where the money trail goes, I will. I'd like to find out at this point what the real story is and who is behind funding these people.

"Consider the source" applies here. This poster has made claims that he has created billion dollar weather formulas. He has also on occasion spoken of transferring them to the Chinese or the Russians. Funny how Epoxynous' video isn't working. Twisted Evil

tagged & banned

haha PostSat Jun 09, 2007 11:05 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
"Consider the source" applies here. This poster has made claims that he has created billion dollar weather formulas.

Any weather formula that can forecast at 14 days in advance with the accuracy of a 36-48hr forecast is worth not a billion but upwards of $35 Billion. Get your figures straight.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

PostTue Jun 26, 2007 12:17 am  Reply with quote  

The video is working again. Epoxynous is taking a beating with the comments.

quote:
truthtrekker (2 weeks ago)
if you prove anything by this lame video it is that we have been targeted by government bio-warfare and they have been lying about it for longer than we had even thought.
Next you'll be telling us fire causes steel beams to burst into dust.................

ps- say hello to Lucifer for me.......

zososcape (15 hours ago)
i've watched them do this with such intent, 40 some planes one day last week in less than 2 and a half hours. indeed on/off switches, indeed an intent of paturn. this epoxyous person is a glue trying to hold lies together.

Here is concrete proof that chemtrails are a military/Frankenscientist deliberate undertaking.

Clarifications on Victoria, B.C. and Espanola, Canada

PostWed Jun 27, 2007 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
This is an excellent collection of pics and original sound,from someone that has been there /done that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2dUpvj8qU

Great video link Increase. I've seen all that - it makes me sick. Evil or Very Mad
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley