Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Nice to Meet all of you

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
Deloris Friday

Nice to Meet all of you PostTue Jun 05, 2007 5:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello I am new here. My name is Deloris. I am from Nevada, land of Area 51. I have been watching the Chemtrails for years now. I also study conspiracies, cults, and the evil New World Order. I have the belief that pretty much all of the elite in the world are Satanic in nature. I also believe that we live in the End Times. Well, I am glad to be able to communicate with people of like mind. So many of the people in the world are asleep. Glued to the TV like zombies. Feel free to chat if you want to.

Bye for now

Deloris

Hi You All PostTue Jun 05, 2007 5:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello Deloris; Glad to meet you and welcome. We can always use another savy person on chemtrails, Haarp, and New World Order. Couldn't agree with you more on every thing you stated. Yes, we are definitely living in the last days, check out 2 Timothy 3:1----5. It explains the charcteristics of the most in describing what it would be like in the "last days, crtitical times hard to deal with" Jeanie Cool
perverted_introvert

Hello! PostWed Jun 06, 2007 12:39 am  Reply with quote  

Welcome, Deloris!

I'm glad you have been noticing CT's. There is a wealth of information on this site regarding them, and also touching on cults, occultism, and NWO. It's always nice to meet someone that has woken up to what's going on around them. Thanks for posting, and good luck on your journey Very Happy