Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Holy smokes

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
PAK

PostFri Jun 08, 2007 3:49 am  Reply with quote  

Great pics from the plane PI. I've only gotten a few. Burned out one of my cameras taking chem trail pictures. I should try and post all of them on the Yahoo like you do.

This was never the way it was when I flew during the 60's and 70's especially. Never saw this type of blanket cover over the country or the haze. I remember when flying in the 90's I thought it was weird that there was always so much cloud cover. It was always dissapointing getting a window seat anymore - nothing to see.

Then when I started to notice that clouds were weird, before 911, in the late 90's, and I would see planes leaving trails it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. At first I thought that the planes had some bad fuel or engine trouble. But I started to notice too many of them, trails in the sky, criss crosses, etc. And then, one hot summer day, I saw clouds like ones I would see in winter, that would bring snow, only they were too low in the sky, not normal at all. That's when I started to do research on cloud formations, etc. and found Carnicom.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
weopposedeception

PostFri Jul 13, 2007 3:53 am  Reply with quote  

I'll second that observation- whiteout everywhere, low visibility, especially noticeable when flying. I haven't seen real blue skies in 10 years at least.
Rick Nichols

Haze On the Pacific Coast PostWed Dec 05, 2007 4:23 am  Reply with quote  

Old thread, whatever... The south Bay Area has been subjected to prolonged spraying like I haven't seen in a long time - reported in other thread but here in Santa Cruz, on the edge of a massive body of water, the Pacific Ocean, we have "the HAZE."
Where there is no funneling action like over in the South Bay we are seeing a smog-like haze, sometimes yellowish/ sometimes pinkish, sometimes the sky is dark with clouds that come from up-wind spraying. Fog can be diastinguished from this type of B.S.