Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Holy smokes

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

Holy smokes PostWed Jun 06, 2007 4:22 am  Reply with quote  

this doesnt look natural to me?

where did this "gravity wave" eminate from?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2034019524
PAK

PostWed Jun 06, 2007 12:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Cool video. Here's the explanation from NASA. They have to explain why we see these all the time now - the new normal.

Gravity Waves Ripple over
Marine Stratocumulus Clouds

In this natural-color image from the Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer (MISR), a fingerprint-like gravity wave feature occurs over a deck of marine stratocumulus clouds. Similar to the ripples that occur when a pebble is thrown into a still pond, such "gravity waves" sometimes appear when the relatively stable and stratified air masses associated with stratocumulus cloud layers are disturbed by a vertical trigger from the underlying terrain, or by a thunderstorm updraft or some other vertical wind shear. The stratocumulus cellular clouds that underlie the wave feature are associated with sinking air that is strongly cooled at the level of the cloud-tops -- such clouds are common over mid-latitude oceans when the air is unperturbed by cyclonic or frontal activity. This image is centered over the Indian Ocean (at about 38.9° South, 80.6° East), and was acquired on October 29, 2003.

The Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer observes the daylit Earth continuously and every 9 days views the entire globe between 82° north and 82° south latitude. These data products were generated from a portion of the imagery acquired during Terra orbit 20545. The image covers an area of 245 kilometers x 378 kilometers, and uses data from blocks 121 to 122 within World Reference System-2 path 134.

MISR was built and is managed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA, for NASA's Office of Earth Science, Washington, DC. The Terra satellite is managed by NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD. JPL is a division of the California Institute of Technology.

Image credit: NASA/GSFC/LaRC/JPL, MISR Team.
Text acknowledgment: Clare Averill (Raytheon / Jet Propulsion Laboratory).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Index | MISR Information | ASDC Home Page | Questions/Feedback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Responsible NASA Official: Michelle T. Ferebee
Site Administration/Help: NASA Langley ASDC User Services (larc@eos.nasa.gov)
[Privacy Policy and Important Notices]
Last Updated: Thu Oct 5 12:28:38 CDT 2006
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
No Way Oligarchs

PostWed Jun 06, 2007 5:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Such interesting times. A brand new explanation for something every day, just slipping into orthodoxy without so much as a puff of indignation from those who know better. Within days, something we took for granted has turned to BS right under our noses. I'm not even sure how many planets there are anymore!

The new normal indeed. Amazes me how we got to the moon with all our fuddy-duddy mid-C20th alchemy. (What's that you say? Nah, you're kidding!).

My kerosene heater doesn't show much sign of melting yet, but I believe that it will if my government deems it so.

And blue skies were always grey right?

Yeah, I'm getting it.

Rolling Eyes

Edit: What I forgot to say was that I DO recall seeing these effects over the years. I'm not saying there isn't a modern counterpart, but I've seen the sort of thing in the vid occur naturally years ago. (I think!).

Gravity Waves PostWed Jun 06, 2007 11:45 pm  Reply with quote  

I have taken hundreds of pics of these over Chicago. I don't remember seeing them as a child. I am nearly 30 and have been CT aware for about 3 years now. I have always been a skywatcher though, it's strange I didn't notice them sooner.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762380719020/photo/294928804260937834/91

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762380719020/photo/294928804275307361/226

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762344303685/photo/294928803663821735/68

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762344303685/photo/294928803663827049/77

There are many, many more.... If you have some free time check out one of my CT folders and put them on slideshow. There's a lot to see, but I'd like to think it's all somehow worthwhile!

PostThu Jun 07, 2007 12:41 am  Reply with quote  

Nice pics, although I'm still not convinced they represent the same phenomenon as seen in the vid.

The pics (and the satellite shot probably) are what I would (unscientifically) identify as HAARP related, ie the arrangements are fairly static - and while the formation might move slowly everything stays locked together pretty much. The vid looks more natural and flowing to me but I'm only a layperson really, so I could be wrong.

I'm not sure when I first noticed what was going on. It was definitely prior to Y2K but for a time I was in denial and it's only since about 2003 that I've been putting effort into making sense of them. Four years on all I know for sure is that its a far more diverse operation than I thought it would be.

patterns PostThu Jun 07, 2007 12:44 am  Reply with quote  

I don't remember who it was, but someone posted a bunch of links to science experiment videos the other day. One of them showed sand on a vibrating table forming into geometric patterns. Pretty amazing stuff. I wondedr if HAARP is doing something similar to the clouds with their activities.
perverted_introvert

Yep PostThu Jun 07, 2007 12:56 am  Reply with quote  

That would be me. I think sound has a lot to do with it. There is a lot going on these days involving ELF and a lot of people are reporting hearing humming sounds. I think sound tech could have also moved the huge blocks of stonehenge and the pyramids, but as of now it's only a theory.

PostThu Jun 07, 2007 1:39 am  Reply with quote  

Audible range for humans is 10hz to 35Khz at the very best.
Most audible hums are reported in the range 40-110hz.

I don't see how "long-wave" rippled cloud effects could be sustained by frequencies that high.

I live near to a famous hum: Bristol (UK) has had shafts tunneled into the riverside rock there since at least Victorian times. Generally speaking, the larger the drill bit the slower the speed it needs to rotate. Seems more likely to me.

Uh PostThu Jun 07, 2007 1:41 am  Reply with quote  

Wouldn't that make it high frequency?

I'm referring to ultra low frequency and extremely low frequency. These are commonly used to communicate with submarines through water. If they have effects underwater, who's to say that they do not have effects on water in the atmosphere? Often times in Chicago it looks like the entire sky is oscillating in sine frequencies.

PostThu Jun 07, 2007 1:55 am  Reply with quote  

OK, but to me at least, it looks as if these "grids" are being held in place as often as they are being pushed. Could sound be made to do that?

Physics PostThu Jun 07, 2007 1:57 am  Reply with quote  

I am not a Physicist so I can't say for sure. I have studied just enough science to be sure that it's not normal. Reference this post:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12137.html

PostThu Jun 07, 2007 2:40 am  Reply with quote  

I'm no scientist, but the atmosphere in my opinion has been altered dramatically. These gridded, squared off and symetric clouds are not normal and certainly I never saw them as a child. Clouds no longer move fluidly as they did when I was young. I would watch them often because they were constantly changing shape and my friends and I would argue over what they looked like. A teapot would shift into an alligator and so on. Today, they do not change shape, and can remain in the same fixed positions without any movement for hours, if they move, it's in unison, like they are being directed. One day I was watching and there was the usual white out but with some cumulus billowy clouds - then in moved a solid mass of one black cloud, it did not change shape, only it moved very fast below the white ones and hooked up with another black cloud mass that remained in a fixed position. The white clouds stayed exactly where they were, even though the black one had been moving very fast. It was weird.

I have watched here, where they will spray all day long, form a huge massive cloud cover and then all at once it will move out. Clouds have too many straight edges, too uniform. Also, I have witnessed many times when the clouds are completely fixed in the sky, very low, and yet the wind is blowing like crazy, trees bending, etc. The clouds don't move at all. I just know as a child, I never remember clouds remaining in a completely fixed position, no movement, no shape shifting, nothing.

I have flown a lot in my life and in the last 5 years especially, the whole US is enveloped in cloud cover and a polymer type haze. I just recently flew from Chicago to Atlanta, and it was complete cloud cover even though all these areas had been suffering from drought. Up above this massive, gridded and rippled cover, the sun was bright, but there were trails up above the clouds. Occasionally this mass would be broken with evenly spaced clouds all in a row. There was another hazy layer above the plane, and I saw a few other planes, not emitting any trail. Then, another one, spewing out thick grayish crap from the back, a long thick plume - we were at 30,000 feet and this plane was up above the cloud cover, at about the same altitude as both planes were above this heavy cloud mass.

Visibility in the US all over the country, 365 days a year is now 10 miles or less. I've been checking for 5 years now, on weather.com and everywhere it is 10 miles or less. Haven't been able to find a city, town, etc. where it has been more. This is definitely not normal.

When I flew back in the 60's and 70's you could see forever when it was clear, landmarks were easy to pick out, it was great. Today when I fly rarely is it clear, and even if there are no clouds the atmosphere is like a haze, very hard to see the ground clearly and you can't see very far.
It creeps me out.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
No Way Oligarchs

PostThu Jun 07, 2007 9:45 am  Reply with quote  

Pak, as a flyer, would you be prepared to give more info about what you see during a whiteout?

I'd be interested to know how deep the layer of whiteout is in rough terms. Its pretty difficult to judge by eye from the ground of course but when I look from high ground at the underside it seems essentially flat. Is that the case from above? Looking from above are the whiteouts flat or do they bulge? I'm thinking perhaps of HAARP related technology and its stated ability to heat (raise) or lower (cool) the ionosphere.

Also, I'd like to get an idea of the "usual" depth and true nature of a whiteout band. I've tried to compare my observations with a local weather station but whenever we have whiteouts they seem to report a number of separate cloud layers at different altitudes, which seems to make sense, but it would be good if you could confirm that as either way it all looks just one big impenetrable slab of "stuff" from my ground-based perspective. What would your observations suggest?

Next, if it's possible to make an assessment, how would you describe the humidity within these whiteout layers? How much water are they holding compared to a raincloud? Again, from the ground they look too white to be holding much water (although sometimes they do seem to be there to slowly absorb moisture, ie they become darker and darker as time goes on). What do you see?

Also, do they always appear at roughly the same altitude and perhaps importantly when looking down on a whiteout from above, do you ever see upward bulges, or are they always flat like the playing field?

Finally and perhaps most importantly, what are the chances of you being able to take a air or water sample from within a whiteout? It would be good to have another chemical analysis to throw into the ring.

I realize none of these answers will convince the debunkers but to be frank I couldn't care less about them. I want to know because I want to know.

PS: Here this morning we have a blanket whiteout and while I've been writing this there have been three light monoprop planes passing overhead. Often I notice these within a couple of hours of a period of heavy spraying. Do you think these support aircraft are they air quality monitors and if so, do you ever see them on the ground?

PostThu Jun 07, 2007 3:40 pm  Reply with quote  

I will post a quick reply No Way just for the time being. I do not fly airplanes myself, I just have flown a lot on commercial jets for business and personal and some small planes with friends. If you have not checked out Carnicom's website, I suggest you do that as he has been researching this for over 10 years and has a lot of physical and scientific evidence recorded as to the changes in our atmosphere. What I know is only from my own observations throughout my life and there is no denying that the atmosphere above our heads has been altered dramatically.

I will post more when I have time - at work and this is a no no.
perverted_introvert

CT's from the Air PostThu Jun 07, 2007 10:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Not the best pics, but the only ones I have taken from the air:

Album:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762389170963

Caught in the act:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762389170963/photo/294928804226068241/14

Ripples:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762389170963/photo/294928804226073658/18

Chem Mat:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762389170963/photo/294928804226091664/20