News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
UK has worst weather in all recorded history

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
Free World Order

tagged & banned

UK has worst weather in all recorded history PostMon Jun 25, 2007 5:33 pm  Reply with quote  

UK has been experiencing worst rainfall in all recorded history for this month. Some areas have had rainful for a whole month in less than a day.

Rivers are overflowing causing floods which is the general cause.
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?
No Way Oligarchs

PostTue Jun 26, 2007 10:07 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, I bet the carbon tax proponents are getting a bit frustrated with all this inconvenient weather.

Anyone else checking heavy metals in the water supply as a result of all this rain? I am.
Parsons used the lavatory, loudly and abundantly. It then turned out that the plug was defective and the cell stank abominably for hours afterwards. George Orwell. 1984.

PostWed Jun 27, 2007 1:11 am  Reply with quote  

Today it was crazy. I was at work, and all of a sudden it sounded like a bomb had gone off. One of my co-workers ran in screaming because she had just gotten out of her car and the rain was coming down horizontally, all at once, and the thunder exploded above her. Another co-worker had been on the highway, and he said that he thought it was a sonic boom going off, he had NEVER heard thunder like that. People were stopped on the highway from Chicago, I90 because the rain came down suddenly and horizontally. It rained hard and fast for maybe a half hour at the most.

My husband, at the same time was boarding a plane to Ohio. He said it was crazy because he left before the rain hit but the atmosphere above O'hare was nuts, lots of turbulance. Where we are this black cloud came in suddenly. I noticed this morning, on my way to work, that they had sprayed all night although there were NO CLOUDS in the sky, but the sun was diffused behind a haze. The sky was that milky white color, no clouds but hazy and the air was heavy.

The sun is way too diffused anymore. I lived in areas on the coast where we would have a haze off the ocean in the early am in the summer, but by noon it was burned off. Not anymore.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

Weather PostSat Jun 30, 2007 6:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Working too much lately to check the news, but yesterday (Friday) we experienced massive weather-related delays in the airport. I was stranded in Cincinnatti for 4 hours due to weather in Texas.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger