Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Strange Cloud Experience

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
Misty07

Strange Cloud Experience PostMon Jul 02, 2007 3:01 pm  Reply with quote  

Sorry - this went in twice and don't know how to delete it out - Sad

I was outside in yard one day and saw strange cloud in sky. The black line of cloud on the bottom moved independently from the rest of the cloud and gave me the creepiest feeling. I ran in and got my camera, took two shots of it, and ran back in the house and stayed for a bit as couldn't get over the eiry feeling. The black part of cloud as I watched it moved across the bottom of the cloud and it had almost like fingers on the end of it which gave it an even more sinister appearance. I've just never seen anything move like that on clouds before and I've done lots of sky watching - everytime I'm outside. I guess once you've seen something really strange, you are hooked to look to the skies.

Anyone else ever seen or heard of anything like this happening??

Misty
Eph 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
perverted_introvert

Yep PostTue Jul 03, 2007 12:28 am  Reply with quote  

I see this all the time in Chicago.

You will read a lot about the black line in front of Chemtrails. I believe this is due to the sun casting a shadow off of the clouds. I have seen this numerous times. The shadow is always perpendicular to the sun's rays. It's difficult to see what you're getting at in these photos. Keep us posted!

PostTue Jul 03, 2007 11:59 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks PI.

Is the black line actually part of chemtrail then? Have not heard/read of this before. Interesting. If you see them in Chicago a lot, then will have to watch more for them here as live down near Ottawa, IL.

Misty
Eph 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
perverted_introvert

Black Line PostTue Jul 03, 2007 10:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Here is a photo I took from the Train window yesterday morning.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/perverted_introvert/708817069/

It's been edited, but I didn't touch the content other than cleaning it up. You can see the black line following a straight line. This results from a shadow being cast by the CT from the sun's rays which were from the right.

PostWed Jul 04, 2007 2:47 pm  Reply with quote  

That is a great pic of chemtrail and cloud. You do awesome photography.

The black line I watched & photographed was not reflected from any chemtrail. There was a lot of heavy cloud cover above the black line, but the line seemed independent of anything and moved strangely across the bottom of the cloud, and the front portion started extending out into finger like protrusions.