Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
DELETED

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Jul 12, 2007 12:04 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Jul 12, 2007 1:25 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
PAK

PostThu Jul 12, 2007 2:03 am  Reply with quote  

Looks like some nice chemtrails to me

This AIM satellite image taken on June 15, 2007, in Budapest, Hungary, shows one of the
first ground sightings of noctilucent clouds in the 2007 season. Image © 2007 by Veres Viktor.

The NASA Aeronomy of Ice in the Mesosphere ( AIM) satellite has captured
the first occurrence in the 2007 summer of mysterious shiny polar clouds called
"noctilucent clouds" that form 50 miles above Earth’s surface.
AIM satellite image courtesy NASA.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Jul 12, 2007 4:01 am  Reply with quote  

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
weatherman714

tagged & banned

theory PostThu Jul 12, 2007 1:43 pm  Reply with quote  

That's interesting. I think a nice research project into the diurnal fluxuations of ozone would be a proper way of understanding how chem material could be transported to those heights. Very strong thunderstorms often reach the lower regions of the mesosphere. That's probably a very good source of most of the water vapor available to create those clouds.
Over Antarctica in the winter time when the ozone layer dissappears the troposphere really ends at the end of the mesosphere. The stratosphere gets is signature from ozone, without it everything just kinda extends to the mesosphere.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostFri Jul 13, 2007 2:22 am  Reply with quote  

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
weatherman714

tagged & banned

more research PostFri Jul 13, 2007 1:51 pm  Reply with quote  

I dug up my notes from the atmospheric physics course I took in the Fall '01. It appears that some of the reason why we are seeing them further south is that people understand what to look for when looking for them. I said diurnal flux because ozone is created when sunlight hits the atmosphere. The UV energy from the sun increases ozone production. Now plastic fibers absorb 25-35% of UV radation. They will also stay around longer the atmosphere if they are sprayed at higher altitudes and are very small in nature. Say in the nanometer diameter range. The problem is they also reflect 25-35% of IR radation. Which means you stop the ozone problem but enhance the greenhouse effect.
The thermal lift you are refering to is the PBL(Plantery Boundary layer) this would not have an effect on chemtrails, because the PBL extends on a hot day maybe 6,000 feet. Mixing from the ground to above 6kft occurs when strong updrafts are present. I have seen cirro-cumulonimbus clouds after a heavy spraying in the fall. Now those clouds could certainly take the chem material to the stratosphere and beyond. This is why I say thunderstorms would be the #1 culperate for chem material reaching the stratosphere and beyond.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
weatherman714

tagged & banned

interesting.... PostFri Jul 13, 2007 2:31 pm  Reply with quote  

I was looking for more photos from the AIM sat and I came across this article and all of a sudden I remembered when I photographed this effect in April 2002. I then went to my term paper on the thermodynamic effects of chemtrails for my thermo class and the professor's remarks to my observations was "weather conditions change all the time". My paper was written april 2002...
I find it ironic that this PhD came up with this project in November '02...and had this to say.

quote:

In school, Koren loved delving into the mysteries of how and why clouds form and change over time. On one level, he appreciated clouds for their beauty. On a deeper level, he recognized their power—clouds regulate the flow of radiant energy into and out of Earth’s climate system. “They are nature’s way of drawing in the sky the physics of what exactly is going on in the air,” he said. “If you can reduce their shapes and patterns to numbers and plug them into mathematical formulas, perhaps you can predict the weather, or even forecast changes in the climate.”

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Study/SmokeClouds/
Clouds are cooler than Smoke

Also this was interesting...

quote:
Completely unexpected, Koren’s observation forced the team to step back from their assumptions and shift their attention to the bigger picture. Interestingly, the pattern of where there were no clouds often seemed to match the pattern of where there was smoke. In other words, where there was heavy smoke, the cumulus cloud cover went from an average of about 40 percent to zero!

This is what I observed April 14,2002.

link to my post, incase anyone wants to challenge that date...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chemtrailtrackingusa/message/83566
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chemtrailtrackingusa/message/83567

This was from my house looking north towards Baltimore City.

Now I look east at the same time and this is what I see...

Notice how the cumulus clouds are much more defined without the chem's overhead.

now the USAF came over that region an hour later and this was the result....

Richard Burgeson

tagged

sonolumenecences PostFri Jul 13, 2007 3:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Audio and radio waves can make water glow blue. The chemicals mixed with water particals should be able to give a like responce. Look at things like HAARP type devices to cause this, sounds and broadcasts.

PostMon Aug 20, 2007 9:46 am  Reply with quote  

HI,
i've found this article:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1028.htm
in the last paragraph it says:
"Russian scientists further report that we have been provided an ‘early warning system’, so to speak, about the increasing destabilization of our Earth’s gravity field with the appearance of the mysterious Noctilucent Clouds which began occurring in our far Northern Regions after the 1883 catastrophic volcanic eruption of Krakatoa"

This Russian scientis also are saying that what we are currently experiencing a complete ‘realignment’ of our Earth’s gravity field due to the massive losses of ice in the Arctic Regions, and we can felt this '‘realignment’ as severe changes in both weather and seismic activity. So, in the past past few weeks there's been a rare combination of Cyclonic/Earthquake, which have occurred in:

Japan: Typhoon Usagi striking on August 2nd which followed immediately after the July 17th 6.8 magnitude earthquake to hit the island nation.

US: Hawaii being hit by a 5.3 magnitude earthquake immediately prior to being hit by Hurricane Flossie this past week.

South Pacific: The Solomon Islands being hit today with a 6.7 magnitude earthquake upon the passage of Super Typhoon Egay.

Caribbean: The Leeward Islands being hit today with a 4.8 magnitude earthquake upon the arrival of strengthening Hurricane Dean.

South America: Peru being hit by a catastrophic 8.0 magnitude earthquake yesterday after last weeks devastating Antarctica low pressure system left that nation with its coldest temperatures in 30 years.