Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The technology of ancient people

Chemtrail Central > Science & Technology

Author Thread
GAF

The technology of ancient people PostThu Jul 12, 2007 6:35 am  Reply with quote  

Ancient civilization are amamzing ly advanced...

Post to my blog and see how they build things

http://theendtimesresearch.blogspot.com/2007/07/iron-wall-built-by-zul-qurnain.html

Please contribute to my research
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Tuning forks in Egypt PostThu Oct 18, 2007 11:06 am  Reply with quote  

Forks from 3 to 8 feet long made of high grade steel. I want you to consider the word steel here. They say they have no idea what they were used for but I think they are lying, I think they know. The forks had a pluck string running up between the tangs.; They were reportedly in a museum room that's locked, out of sight out of mind type of thing. They in this case being the Egyptian Department of Antiquity.

PostMon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am  Reply with quote  

I post this here as to make the point that 30 year old technology being revealed to the masses.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/03/science/03tier.html?_r=4&8dpc&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin
you can be around for the Singularity, that revolutionary transition when humans and/or machines start evolving into immortal beings with ever-improving software.
He makes his predictions using what he calls the Law of Accelerating Returns, a concept he illustrated at the festival with a history of his own inventions for the blind. In 1976, when he pioneered a device that could scan books and read them aloud, it was the size of a washing machine.
His graphs already show the beginning of exponential progress in nanotechnology, in the ease of gene sequencing, in the resolution of brain scans. With these new tools, he says, by the 2020s we’ll be adding computers to our brains and building machines as smart as ourselves.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826