Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread

hello PostSun Jul 22, 2007 2:23 am  Reply with quote  

Hello everyone.

I am NHY and I am 21 years old and I come from Ireland ( and yes, I've seen some of the photos of chemtrails in Ireland already. )

As as my knowledge on chemtrails go, I'm fairly new to the whole thing. That being said, I often hear loud airplane sounds at night when I'm in bed, this started around 97 - 99 and still continue. I know commercial planes fly over my town but I don't normally hear anything and if so, only very briefly, these noises only come at night and last for several minutes. After being made aware of chemtrails, I feel that these two are somehow connected. Of course, with all the choatic weather here in Ireland and the UK the past few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if this spraying played a part in it!

I was pretty much brought here due to listening to Alan Watt's blurbs and I most certainly believe what he is saying. Even from a young age, I saw things differently after being exposed to what a ' typical ' teenager's life consists of here in Ireland, I was shocked and appalled by what I saw and I was only 14 or 15 at this time! Its like they are only living for the present quick thrills without thinking about the future or ever becoming truly independent.

Needless to say, I'm an independent thinker, even though my well - intentioned but mis - guided family have done some rather cruel things to me, both physically and mentally in order to try and make me a more ' normal ' person or just another one of the sheeple, if I may say that. For that reason, I'm extremely private about things towards them. Its pointless trying to wake them up, they'd think I spend too much time on the computer!

Well, that's me. I probably won't be an active poster for now as I have other various things I do while on the computer but I will be watching.

:) PostSun Jul 22, 2007 2:42 am  Reply with quote  

Hello and welcome!

Keep us posted on the happenings in your region.

“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger