Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
hello

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
pirate118

hello PostMon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello from north central florida, weird term to me, north central, getting real picky to me, anyhow, hello.

I have taken note of trails for a while now, but only recently have I seriously noticed the frequent activity here. You would think at times pilots were playing some weird game of paint the sky. I'm working to try to always have my camera with me to document the activity.
I must be honest, I don't lean towards the idea that something awful is going on, nor to the idea that this is completly harmless. I just KNOW that what I saw as a kid were contrails, but things have changed. I still see real contrails every three blue moons or so, thus everything else is different.

I follow the thought of I love my country, but I'm scared to death of it's government, but it is still a bit hard for me to completly stand on the side of "it's harmful" because concrete proof is so damn hard to get and I don't want to think I brought a child into such a world.
I hope anyone reading this understand my last statement. I don't think what is going on is right, but my mind does not want to accept right now that this is something being done for manupilation, damage or control or anything like that because of my family.

I'm here in hopes of finding information and learning as much as I can. I try to see every side, then find the problems with what I'm told or what I read. I'm not here to "debunk" anyone or flat out believe anyone, but to learn from others their views, ideas, what have you in hopes of just developing a better understanding of what is really going on.
If I seem to be on the fence, that may be the case, but I'm open minded enough to not stick my head in the sand and just hope everything will be alright or go away.
perverted_introvert

Welcome! PostMon Jul 30, 2007 9:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi and welcome to CTC, Pirate Very Happy

I am of the same opinion, I am not sure what's going on up there, but it is there for everyone to see. I also do photography and never leave the house w/o my camera. Keep posting!

PostMon Jul 30, 2007 9:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the welcome, I do hope that if I see any activity I can document it, but in all honesty, I would rather not have to work to help keep track of it.
perverted_introvert

:) PostMon Jul 30, 2007 10:01 pm  Reply with quote  

Just do what you can, it's enough to me to know that more and more people are seeing this.

PostMon Jul 30, 2007 11:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Welcome Pirate,

Check out information on the ENMOD Treaty signed by most of the NATO countries at the UN in 1979. Check out Carnicom.com, he has done extensive research for well over 10 years. He has done testing along with others that is pretty conclusive. Of course, none of the top scientists will admit this, especially NASA. Also, another treaty called the Open Skies Treaty which allows approximately 40 countries to fly over our airspace is in effect today and prior to 911.

Understand that the mainstream media has not addressed this issue to any extent which means it is not a good thing. They are owned at the top by those controlling the countries today, including the US. At this time, there are those coming out claiming that spraying the skies would combat global warming, don't believe it. Since the spraying operation has been stepped up in the last 5 years, it is creating global warming, droughts, floods and irratic weather. Check out HAARP, and the Underground Particle Accelerators across the world. There is a lot of information on this website, in past posts as well as in the research section. There are other websites like carnicom.com; cuttingthroughthematrix.com; (he has very good free information and audios about the agenda) bariumblues.com and another called weatherwars.info.

Hope this helps. It is not "happy" information but truth. The top scientists work for the global Elite, not countries, and they have very high science far beyond what we are given.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
pirate118

PostTue Jul 31, 2007 12:27 am  Reply with quote  

once again, thanks for the warm welcome. Thank you for the post with the information. It can be daunting at times to wade through to get to finer points, even though I'm not above that, just very appreciative of the help.