Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
WEIRD BUGS IN IL

Chemtrail Central > Ecology

Author Thread
PAK

WEIRD BUGS IN IL PostWed Aug 01, 2007 5:51 pm  Reply with quote  

People are freaking out here because in the last few days these weird knats in the millions have been visible. I noticed them at night, very tiny florescent bugs if the light is just right, not fireflies but tiny little almost microscopic bugs that glow. This morning I went out and these knats were everywhere, millions, flying every direction, coating stuff. A friend phoned me and she had come out of Walmart and people were just going crazy, these little bugs were attacking their eyes, etc. Some people's cars were coated with these tiny things. They are a light color, almost translucent. I have never seen anything like it in all my years living here.

Has anyone anywhere else seen these?
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
WECWATURDOIN

dog busted the bugs PostWed Aug 01, 2007 9:14 pm  Reply with quote  

I had an old mutt dog for years, and that dog would go crazy barking at something in the air above the ground. You would think the dog was possessed the way it acted. If you looked just right you could barely see hundreds of tiny tiny bugs flying around in the air like knats in front of a bright light. The dog only barked like that when the tiny knat bugs were there. Lost the dog march of 2006 of old age, maybe.
Natub

PostWed Aug 01, 2007 10:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Shocked Shocked
Yesterday we had a patient show up in our hospital laboratory with bags of tiny translucent bugs that she said were everywhere on her. The patient was rather hysterical and it was very difficult getting specific information. We sent the samples to the pathologist as we did not recognize it as any known clinical parasite and we are still waiting to see what the ID may be. My director suggested sending the bugs to an entomologist.
BrassRat

Weird Bugs PostWed Aug 01, 2007 11:58 pm  Reply with quote  

I hope you can find the time to check Microscope Presents, and Microscope Presents Part Two. I have uploaded images from air samples to my Personal Image Database on this site.

Here is the link:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album.php?user_id=6474

I would recommend you look at each page, a lot of photos for sure, but you may enjoy the pictures of the bug with a light.

PostThu Aug 02, 2007 2:39 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks brassrat - those pictures are very good. Next time I get an opportunity to look at an actual specimen I will see if I can look at them myself under the microscope.

I think it may be time to take a air sample as well and see what is there. My pepper plant has a white powdery subtance all over the leaves along with the aphids. I am not sure if it is some kind of plant mold/fungus or something else but the plant lost all of its leaves and has not flowered.
PAK

PostFri Aug 03, 2007 12:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Natub,
If your hospital gets any results back on the bugs the woman brought in, let me know. These showed up after a few days of heavy haze, no wind, and hot weather. This heat is to continue all next week. The air is like dead. I've been out this am but no trace of these bugs. Very strange.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Jeanie

bugs PostSat Aug 04, 2007 2:05 am  Reply with quote  

Hmmmmmm Quite some years back the Japanese infected fleas with a plague and dropped them from planes over China. Reminds me too of the U.S.A. govt. infecting blankets, I think with small pox, and gave them to the unsuspecting American Indians...

The evil of such acts never ceases to amaze me. May such ones get back every thing they dish out.
Swedishoo

PostSat Aug 04, 2007 8:18 am  Reply with quote  

Wow, this is soooo weird. I can't believe you guys are discussing this on a thread. Tonight my husband and I and went out to dinner and got in a little late. When we were unlocking the door there were hundreds -- actually, more like thousands of these tiny flying translucent looking bugs. Their wings shimmered under the light. I've never seen anything like it before and believe me, living in Florida I have seen every kind of bug here. My husband was baffled too. What was so weird was even though they could fly, the majority of them were clinging to the stucco wall and metal door like fabric.

Okay, so after writing this I went back outside and caught a few. They are ity bity flying ant-looking bodies with wings a little longer than their body that is very silvery-white transparent. I tried to take a picture but my camera wouldn't zoom in close enough.
No Way Oligarchs

PostSat Aug 04, 2007 11:47 am  Reply with quote  

Swedishoo - I don't suppose those bugs were anything like this one from BrassRat's collection were they?

[img]http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1096[/img]

(EDIT: Ah, so linking to that pic doesn't work like that then. Oh well).

PostSat Aug 04, 2007 4:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's that link you posted again

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1096

Yes, it looks very much like that.
mr. jones

PostSat Aug 04, 2007 6:12 pm  Reply with quote  

nanobugs?

I'll tell you somethin else, the labs (if they do manage to identify these things) will never tell you or give you a straighforward answer.

their funding would be cut off.

it's kind of like asking the weatherman about chemtrails, they shrug it off or give you some type of lobotomy answer that makes you feel like punching the guy on the face (because he is trying to insult your intelligence).
No Way Oligarchs

PostSat Aug 04, 2007 6:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Nanobugs? Nah, this one's the nanobug, complete with its own LED!

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1092

Actually, I'm interested in discovering the dates of the pics below in relation to the translucent ant pic Swedishoo corrected the link to.

This one looks like a larvae or pupae

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1146

These too perhaps? Maybe more crystalline. What do you think BR?

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1163
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1139
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1153

I say again, thanks for sharing these BR & P

This one's going to give me nightmares for weeks!

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1135

PostMon Aug 06, 2007 5:43 am  Reply with quote  

All I know is that it creeped me out. The bugs were so tiny and everywhere, and if you were out in it that means you were breathing them in. No way you could avoid it.

Scientific America had a whole article about re-engineering bugs and then releasing them back out into the environment, but of course it was only for GOOD things. I wish I could link to the articles but you have to subscribe to the magazine. I've been reading it online and it's quite incredible what they admit to having. By releasing these new altered bugs into the environment, the bugs would then mate with existing bugs and introduce this new change into the population. Basically, they were admitting to creating "evolution" in species of bugs.

In the movie "The Good Shepherd", the actor playing this role goes to a scientist to get a bug that will attack a particular type of coffee crop and basically wipe out the crop. He gets a whole load of these bugs and sprays them out of a plane over the coffee and destroys it.
Swedishoo

PostWed Aug 08, 2007 7:06 am  Reply with quote  

That article was most likely discussing how science would like to genetically alter certain breeds of mosquito that carry disease in hopes to migrate and produce with mosquitoes in nature so that humans are no longer endangered by mosquito borne diseases such as Malaria, West Nile, Encephalitis etc.

The problem is that these genetically altered mosquitoes would be mutants, which cannot produce offspring.

See PAK, that’s one of the amazing features of God’s living creatures. We are made what we are. Animals and insects of different species CANNOT inner-breed to make new species. Even the grafting of trees and plants only makes for a one season crop. Their seed cannot reproduce.

We are ALL uniquely created!
perverted_introvert

Chicago Tonight PostFri Aug 17, 2007 12:15 am  Reply with quote  

Pak:

New outbreak in Illinois:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/wisn/20070816/lo_wisn/13907821

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/health/chi-web_itchmiteaug15,1,1698587.story

http://www.nbc5.com/health/13888171/detail.html?rss=chi&psp=news