News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSun Aug 05, 2007 6:35 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

tagged & banned

"Louis Aubuchont" is "AnnAngryBitch" PostThu Oct 04, 2007 4:53 pm  Reply with quote  

I am not may41970. I never post as more than one person at a forum. If only Lou Aubuchont could say the same. The following raises some disturbing questions about Aubuchont's true intentions on the internet. He reeks of being a paid astroturfer. This was posted at my forum last night.

A few months back when there were a lot less readers, I took note of one visitor from Maine.

So today, I finally googled that # and found the following.
The WOW Zone Open Forum

Ha, he wrote this less than a month ago. He used his signature phrase A-what. His username is a female. I searched for more of AnnAngryBitch and will put more excerpts up on this thread. Basically, "Aubuchont" is trolling the internet as if he is a paid disinfo troll. You know the type. They have use more than one username on single threads. They make emotional divide and conquer over the top innuendos and whatnot to obfuscate, derail, or enflame the public. AnnAngryBitch is the classic internet troll character that reeks of receiving a paycheck. We've all read them. We know what they sound like. We can see what they are up to. Now we know that one of them is "Louis Aubuchont."

Lou thinks we can wipe out chemtrails with the power of our own minds. Is that who we want to appear as one of the chemtrails awareness leaders? No way. Here's a quick reminder of what this guy represents.

From Chemtrail Central:

Lou has also been trolling at a popular website called Atrios. Sorry no cache for these long threads. tough to find the exact locations if you try for these next Aubuchont posts.

On this next thread, both "Lou" and "AnnAngryBitch" both posted on the same troll infested thread. So if Lou is willing to have two separate usernames, how far is he willing to go? Are 5-10 other names on this next thread also "Lou Aubuchont?"

There's a lot of junk on that thread. "Aubuchont" could have also been plenty of those other usernames too.

The main idea behind astroturfing trolls like Aubuchont is that they are out to divide and conquer, to get us flabbergasted in a negative way, to feel hopeless. He is cointelpro. Snuck right into the chemtrails awareness movement on the internet. Acted like he was one of us. Like Carol Rosin did with the peace in space movement. She infiltrated it. She was behind the chemtrails getting into the Kucinich bill draft. But she didn't stop there. She put in tinfoil by association, extra-terrestrial weaponry.

Same idea. Same kind of creepy infiltration of a peace movement. Aubuchont's role is to portray the chemmies as raving lunatics. That's why he hates this place, keeps coming back to read it. He knows this website is clean as regards to proving the existence of chemtrails. His only hope is for this place to seem no different than any of the other noisy ones. Unfortunately for him this new evidence has emerged that he is a disinformation agent. This AnnAngryBitch has all the trademarks of being a paid troll. This means either "Aubuchont" is a useful idiot who does all this for free, or in fact, "Louis Aubuchont" is a paid, treasonous focker whose role is to discredit the notion that there is a widescale chemtrail program in place in America, the NATO countries, and perhaps elsewhere. Is Taiwan in NATO? I heard there is "spraying" there too.

Here "Lou" brought his brand of insanity over to ABC News. "Aubuchont" sure gets around to a lot of different types of forums. Guess he must be one of the best. He's probably gonna get docked some pay for revealing the AnnAngryBitch persona. I mean it really does look like he is paid to post. He can't afford to let the reader decide, can he? Should we expect more frothing? Will "they" keep riding with this forum character, even when no one is left buying it, now apparently not even his close "friend" "Will Thomas."

370 chemtrails were witnessed the day of the "Deep Sky?" Where are the photographs? No videos? Nothing?

Bush Calls Immigration Bill "Amnesty"

"Aubuchont" at The BradBlog:

Ok, just a few more. "Lou" is gonna be frothing over this one. He's got zero credibility at this point. And what's up with Will Thomas and chemtrails. If one goes to his website, there appears to be a lot of tinfoil goodies, but nothing on chemtrail. Why is he hiding his old stuff? Why doesn't he have a library of his chemtrail materials? And if "Aubuchont" is cointelpro, what does that make "Will Thomas?" Did he get taken advantage of or is he in on this chemtrails are kooky scam? He sure does push for donations and book sales.

More Trolling. Check out this website. It looks like "Aubuchont" made posts at a rightwingnut forum.
"Aubuchont" isn't a paid, treasonous plant?
2004, Psychiatric Expert Witness profiles Michael Schiavo
Topics: Terri Schiavo's Life Counts

"Lou" is always good for the histrionics, the good old, frothing rants. He also likes to post all over the internet.
C-Span to Cover 9/11

Every once in a while "Lou" has to make sense, he is "Mr. Chemtrails Activist from Parsonsfield, Maine."
But it will usually end up buried, in this case at an obscure blog.

He is the disinfo, rense-robot type disinfo pimp. He wants us all frothing like him about the Neocons and Shrub.The problem is that more would get accomplished if there was more context and information with less drama.

Chimp For Life

BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC...

Trust PostFri Oct 05, 2007 12:36 am  Reply with quote  

Originally posted by FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe
OK, I won't bother either of you or anyone again. This time I mean it. You can say I've said that before and will be back, but I promise you this is it.

Your credibility around here is hovering at zero.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

PostFri Oct 05, 2007 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

PI, check your PM's Wink