Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
DELETED

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Aug 13, 2007 4:45 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
weatherman714

tagged & banned

ahhhh PostMon Aug 13, 2007 6:38 pm  Reply with quote  

JR>>

Seriously get a life and please stop using this board as a jumping board to promote your own board.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

PostMon Aug 13, 2007 7:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Ok. I'll stop with the "spamming," as people here are portraying me as doing.

Maybe "Louis Aubuchont" can answer a few questions.
Lou, for the record, what exactly happened in March of 2001?
Could we be provided with the exact details, for the record?

Has Dean Luttrell ever had a different name?
Did he and staff at WMWV count 370 lines in the sky, just from outside the building?
Has anyone at CTC ever come up with such a number? 370 appears to be a lot of trails for folks to witness from just outside an office building.

When did you see the water-oil looking sky with the spectrum of colours?
Was it during the half hour before S.T. Brendt emerged to get her coffee, or was it right after you almost collided with another driver looking up at "the invasion?"

Who does S.T. Brendt work for now, same with Dean Luttrell?
Are there any links that don't concern "Deep Sky" which could better verify both of their backgrounds, what they are doing currently?

What happened to "Tracker?" Surely someone who you felt close enough with to invite overnight to your house, surely you have some info beyond him suddenly disappearing from CTC?

There are many more questions, but mostly, perhaps you could set the record straight about the events of March, 2001.

Oh, one last one, Will Thomas has said that outside interference has forced him to relocate his website, reorganise his information. Since you are very close with him and say you can get in contact with him whenever you want, what did he mean by the outside interference comment?

tagged & banned

PostMon Aug 13, 2007 8:06 pm  Reply with quote  

also, sorry, one more, any chance S.T. Brendt herself could join in with the "CTC community" and help clarify what really happened. Or is all we have to go on that one post she made under your name and then these two other ones under her own name?

http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg97003.html#97003

http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg97004.html#97004

Yes, Dean Lutrell and Sondra-Tiffany Brendt {Luttrell} are real people.
It is just very strange how theyy have both fallen off of the map and have abandoned the chemtrails awareness movement.

Thanks in advance.
Razz Twisted Evil Razz

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Aug 13, 2007 9:00 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:02 am; edited 3 times in total
perverted_introvert

Idiot PostMon Aug 13, 2007 11:08 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Ok. I'll stop with the "spamming," as people here are portraying me as doing.

Is that a promise, or are you trying to be proven a liar one more time?

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Aug 14, 2007 12:51 am  Reply with quote  

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
weatherman714

tagged & banned

hahah PostTue Aug 14, 2007 11:16 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
When did you see the water-oil looking sky with the spectrum of colours?

He's really taking on the same characteristics as a debunker that use to lurk here in 2000. LTC8K6. It really smells like him. Those chemtrails dissappeared sometime in '03. I havn't seen them since, just like the nose bleeds that stopped in July '03.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Aug 15, 2007 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

PostWed Aug 15, 2007 4:49 am  Reply with quote  

People can see how Lou has copped out on explaining specifically what happened that day. What, gotta buy Will thomas' book? Thanks for nothing fake.

Lot's of problems with Lou and his story. Plenty of info on that at the website in my signature.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Aug 15, 2007 5:55 pm  Reply with quote