Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Scott Stevens / Weatherwars

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Scott Stevens / Weatherwars PostTue Aug 14, 2007 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

Found Mr. Stevens' new website this evening.

http://scottstevens.podshow.com/

This man has been my biggest inspiration to get out and see the world as it is. No doubt, he's made a formidable impact on the CT community at large. Thanks, Scott!

PostTue Aug 14, 2007 10:35 am  Reply with quote  

what's up with Scott's site?

It's been messed up for MONTHS now..
perverted_introvert

Scott's Photos PostTue Aug 14, 2007 11:21 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/weatherwars/

Who knows what's up with the site, maybe he was just changing venues?

He's done a wealth of service for this community, I hope he doesn't mind me posting a link to his pictures, but it's all in the name of the cause.

From Weatherwars PostThu Aug 16, 2007 12:00 am  Reply with quote  

Weatherwars.info is completely jacked, i noticed the person responsible signed his name:

Defaced By golf_bravo

TETETETETETTETT Defaed By golf_bravo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Golf_Bravo

I noticed he's listed as an Israeli Wikipedian, this may or may not be true.

His pics:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Golf_Bravo

pod cast Scott PostThu Aug 16, 2007 2:08 pm  Reply with quote  

It just didn't "feel" right when I went to the podcast site.....I wouldn't be surprised if someone else set it up.
perverted_introvert

Maybe PostThu Aug 16, 2007 4:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Could be, but it's better than nothing! I try and give people the benefit of the doubt.

PostThu Aug 16, 2007 11:59 pm  Reply with quote  

I miss Scott immensely too. I really do hope it is him! Haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I will. He was the one who first inspired me to start "looking up". I think he is awesome and I do hope it is him.
perverted_introvert

Damn! PostFri Aug 17, 2007 12:33 am  Reply with quote  

I started signing my posts with "Keep looking up!" thinking I was being original! Just goes to show what an effect he has had on me Smile

CHEMTRAILS IN RELATION TO SCALAR WAVES PostTue Aug 21, 2007 11:49 am  Reply with quote  

As I am still new to the site and still getting around it - is there any info. on the theory that chemtrails are placed to try to identify where SCALAR waves are in place? Or any information on the Woodpecker theory and weather abnormalities? Bearden's site gives lots of info. but I would also like to read opinions/observations from others who post here. If there is any relationship between the two - it may explain why chemtrails appear where they do - relative to suspected/actual presence of SCALAR waves??
Redeemerson

PostSun Aug 26, 2007 6:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Greetings luvthetruth,

I appreciate your input on the CTC Spirit Forum 'Peaceful Dialogue'...(the Book of Amos chapter 1 ends with verse 15...I'm not sure where you came up with 1:18-1:21...just curious?)

I believe your testimony about a white residue from Chemtrails, although I haven't seen this myself. My first observation of Chemtrail activity took place in 2004. The Chemtrails appeared to cause a liquid residue that smelled like the pesticide 'malathion'.

I've also observed floating spider-web like things.

My intuition about Tom Beardon is that he is a gov't disinformation agent, and that he presents a 'parallel truth' just to throw us off track. Gravity wave theory, scalars, and his bolt-out-of-the-blue weapon are a smoke and mirror cover story for the spiritual truth behind these manifestations. I have no factual evidence to back this up; it's just my hunch.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
starman1

PostSun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
My intuition about Tom Beardon is that he is a gov't disinformation agent, and that he presents a 'parallel truth' just to throw us off track. Gravity wave theory, scalars, and his bolt-out-of-the-blue weapon are a smoke and mirror cover story for the spiritual truth behind these manifestations. I have no factual evidence to back this up; it's just my hunch.

My hunch is you just might have it backwards in your assertion of the "spiritual truth behind these manifestations". Tom Beardon is not the only scientist who believes the weather is being manipulated via electromagnetic's, their are many others as well.
Consider this, if these technologies are indeed a reality they could be used as the "smoke and mirrors" as you say, that might be the vehicle that would lead astray even the "very elect", in that, they would provide the necessary tools to provide an individual to, as the scripture's describe (paraphrased) "pull down lightning from heaven" and perform great miracle's in the sight of men, don't be so sure that your "hunch" is the correct assumption, because it may be you who are leading others astray with your "hunch's".
Do some reasearch on Tesla if you haven't already. He claimed he could do these things over 100 years ago, or was he just a "crackpot" as well?
Considering Tesla was responsible for almost all the modern technology's we enjoy today, I guess the rest of his theories were just the ravings of a madman???
I'm not saying Beardon is the be all end all guy in physic's, but if you do some research you'll find many others who will agree with much of what he is suggesting is happening. Just watch the freekin weather patterns you can see there is definitely some new form of energy being displayed in the atmosphere, that was not visible in the skies when I was a child. And if you suggest that that is spiritual in nature, I will say prove that or just back up.
luvthetruth

PostMon Aug 27, 2007 5:06 am  Reply with quote  

I just have to say that I think - Bible prophesy & science is somehow, connected - how? - I do not know. I am just a mere mortal trying to get my head round all of this!!

As you can see - I live on Corfu, Greece - the fires that we are experiencing at the moment, on the mainland are a terrible tragedy and as I write there are over 60 dead!! If we can control the weather (Greek Govt. is involved in cloud seeding - has been experimenting for years) Also China is considering weather manipulation for the Olympics next year - why can't they (whoever they are) make it rain and put out the fires! Not only in Greece - wherever! I believe all of this goes much, much higher and there has to be some hidden agenda!
luvthetruth

Redeemerson's comment on Amos 1-15 PostMon Aug 27, 2007 5:23 am  Reply with quote  

Re your observation:-

I appreciate your input on the CTC Spirit Forum 'Peaceful Dialogue'...(the Book of Amos chapter 1 ends with verse 15...I'm not sure where you came up with 1:18-1:21...just curious?)

This was a mistake and yes you are correct - sorry for my mistake.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

yep PostMon Aug 27, 2007 10:19 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

Scalar is the CIA's front to justify weather modification. I worked with these people in '02 and fed information from my weather formulas. They wanted me to give it to them for free out of good for the country. Not only the information but my weather formulas as well. Beardon claimed that Russia did not need chemtrails because they had scalar technology and the US didn't. I found that out to be a complete lie after Satellite analysis over Russia in 2003.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
starman1

Re: yep PostTue Aug 28, 2007 12:14 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714

quote:

Scalar is the CIA's front to justify weather modification. I worked with these people in '02 and fed information from my weather formulas. They wanted me to give it to them for free out of good for the country. Not only the information but my weather formulas as well. Beardon claimed that Russia did not need chemtrails because they had scalar technology and the US didn't. I found that out to be a complete lie after Satellite analysis over Russia in 2003.

So then weatherman, just for the record, is it your position that no electromagnetic weather weapons exist?
And do you really believe that just by spraying aerosols in the atmosphere that you can control the weather with any type of precision?
If your answer to either one of those questions is yes, you don't have to worry about answering them.