News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemtrails, England 23 August

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread

Chemtrails, England 23 August PostThu Aug 23, 2007 5:08 pm  Reply with quote  

taken at 4:50pm today

The 'rainbow' effect came from a large white jet, it was too far away to film but looking through binoculars I could see it dumping the stuff from the left wing, spraying on & off, leaving gaps in the trail. Later a small twin engined plane flew past leaving a single trail from the tail.
Robin Roberts

PostThu Aug 23, 2007 6:03 pm  Reply with quote  

howie, those pictures are very good / bad, thanks for sharing them.

I did not realize just how bad the chemtrail spraying is until I moved to an area where they do it almost daily, these pictures you posted are exactly what we are seeing here over our heads constantly, how discussing.

I don't know how anyone can look at this and call it just normal contrails because it's not, it's just not.

I've been so not understanding the reality of this spraying but in moving to the north east almost six months ago now, I have come to realize just what everyone has been talking about with regard to this spraying as we had none of this sort of thing going on where we moved from, all we ever saw was normal contrails and no one ever paid much attention to them or the talk about them.

My husband said that I was crazy reading about chemtrails and spraying going on then but now he doesn't say much of anything, he just looks up at it and shakes his head, he didn't want to believe it but now he says he has no choice, "seeing is believing", we are both amazed, saddened and angry at seeing this obvious spraying taking place in our sky's.

I'm not sure why it's being done but it dosn't matter, it should be stopped, we can not keep breathing this stuff, "whatever" it is, there spraying it and it can not be good for anyone, what gives them the right to do this to everyone?

PostThu Aug 23, 2007 6:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Almost exactly what we've seen in Leeds the last couple of days. We'd had nothing for weeks, I was really disappointed to see it all starting back up again.

Last edited by Tally27 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

PostThu Aug 23, 2007 10:45 pm  Reply with quote  

This guy tells you exactly what's in these sprays...and a whole lot more.

Thanks PostFri Aug 24, 2007 4:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Great pictures, well done! Thanks for posting them, we need people from all over to start reporting.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

PostSat Aug 25, 2007 6:04 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="CTwatcher"]This guy tells you exactly what's in these sprays...and a whole lot more.[/quote]

I'm a little over half way through the video and I am blown away. Has any one else watched it?
divine chronic

PostSat Aug 25, 2007 10:14 pm  Reply with quote  

nice pics Wink

especially the rainbow one...

those are kinda hard pics to get