Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
defense against chemtrails?

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
confreak

defense against chemtrails? PostSun Aug 26, 2007 11:42 pm  Reply with quote  

so ive been lookin up this chemtrail stuff and am really concerned, i live near an airport and have planes flying overhead daily i need to protect my wife and children does anyone have any suggestions of how to prevent exposure please respond immediatley with anything

PostMon Aug 27, 2007 12:19 am  Reply with quote  

Confreak; You need to move, the problem is I have no idea in the world where to suggest.

You need to educate yourself about alternative health care to build up your immune system and eat a healthful diet as possible. For starters, organic food, 80% raw and tax your system as little as possible with junk food.

Don't dispair, it has to come to an end soon. Keep reading others posts on CTC and you'll get some support. We're all in this together, keep the faith. Cool
confreak

problems with your suggestion PostMon Aug 27, 2007 12:45 am  Reply with quote  

well see i would move but right now i cant afford to move ive been in the hospital for emerging allergies alot lately, i have developed allergies to whey, dairy protein, peanuts, soy, wheat and tomatoes all in the last 14 months i have near permanent scars from breaking out in hives from eating a bowl of icecream I'm scared it's causing problems with my wife and I just need some help because i dont know what to do
starman1

Re: defense against chemtrails? PostMon Aug 27, 2007 12:51 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by confreak
so ive been lookin up this chemtrail stuff and am really concerned, i live near an airport and have planes flying overhead daily i need to protect my wife and children does anyone have any suggestions of how to prevent exposure please respond immediatley with anything

Hello confreak,
interesting nickname.
I really don't belive airports themselves are specifically area's at greater risk of exposer because,
1. I don't believe that commercial airlines are involved in the spraying activity with which have been termed chemtrails.
2. The lingering trails appear everywhere, and are not limited to or centered around commercial airports.

The atmosphere at large becomes the greater issue with which we are faced, when someone has taken the initiative to introduce particulates of any kind for whatever purpose into our air we are all violated.
It is bad enough that we all must deal with the pollution from our cars, buses, trains, planes, boats, lawnmowers, etc., a way of life we have all accepted as the norm, which will eventually also reveal us dire consequences, but when other's in positions of authoriity decide that they can play God and do so at all our exspense without full discloser of the reasons for such experiment's we are all in deep s!@# no matter where our location. This is but one planet, a singular system if you will, every thing we do in it effects it all on some level and in some time frame. What is most disturbing to me is the fact that whom ever they have convinced to do this work lives on this globe as well. They must have been sold some great lies, or the truth of the matter is we are all screwed.
I do find it hard to believe that pilots would just blindly follow orders with out question, knowing full well that they were exposing their own brothers on the ground to toxins, baby's and all.
It boggle's the mind to think that so many individual's, as it must amass to thousands could be involved in putting the rest of us at risk of exposer to what ever it is that make these sprays up.
Anyway, I guess the point I really want to make is it probably doesn't matter where you live any more, welcome to the new Earth, and welcome to CTC.
confreak

thank you PostMon Aug 27, 2007 1:12 am  Reply with quote  

i really want to thank you both for replying already i just registered today but its good to know that there is help out there if i need it
Jeanie

PostMon Aug 27, 2007 2:09 am  Reply with quote  

Confreak; I'd like to emphasize educating yourself on "alternative health care" Go on Google and put in "allergies, over coming them naturally." You need to do internal body cleansing, parasites, bowel, kidney, gall bladder, liver. These are done one at a time with space in between. I'll give you some free information you can send for. It's Dr. Schulze, a Naturopath. Call this number, 1-877-832-2463 ask for a informative catalogue. This is a great place to start and get an education. Don't let this allergy thing over-whelm you, Rome wasn't built in a day. Take it slow and easy. You'd be surprised how we can help ourselves by right choices. Cool
myrrh

chemtrails,allergies PostMon Aug 27, 2007 1:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Good advice, Jeanie. Cleanse, and then build, with special attention to the liver. The liver detoxifies our blood; if it is not performing well, then we suffer allergic reactions to all the toxins that remain in our blood. These toxins trigger our immune system to react to them; after a while, the immune system weakens and our defenses go down. I like to use burdock root. It helps to eliminate toxins, and builds the liver tissue. Juicing dark green veggies like spinach or dandelion greens helps with this, and also replaces the iron we lose when the liver is weak. Low iron makes us tired, sleepy, weak, and fuzzy-headed from low oxygen.
perverted_introvert

Hmm PostTue Aug 28, 2007 12:24 am  Reply with quote  

I don't know.

I live between O'Hare and Midway airports. I like to get out and photo CT's when they are occurring. I have found if I spend more than 8 hours outside, I invariably come down with pleuresy.

This is a great question, how do we protect ourselves?

I have read up on Hepa filtration systems for the house and even tried an ionizing machine. There are a lot of warnings out there on the dangers of ionizers, so caveat emptor.

As far as allergies go, they are on the rise globally. We have two dogs that are allergic to damn near everything, and oddly enough, they live outside. You would think that an animal derivitive of the wolf would be able to eat just about everything. It's a good question, keep asking it.

PostTue Aug 28, 2007 7:26 pm  Reply with quote  

ok so ive been doing some research and found out that if you wrap your head in saran wrap then seal it with duct tape then that could protect you but you have to wrap it tightly

Cool PostTue Aug 28, 2007 7:40 pm  Reply with quote  

If you do it make sure someone is taking pics for us!

PostTue Aug 28, 2007 11:35 pm  Reply with quote  

np Smile

PostTue Aug 28, 2007 11:37 pm  Reply with quote  

yeah i really dont believe this stuff my uncle is an aircraft mechanic and he told me about this "conspiracy" so i looked it up and have been waiting like 3 days to be able to post the saran wrap thing i just hope some idiot doesnt actually do it

Heh PostTue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 pm  Reply with quote  

We've heard this one before. Nice try Smile

PostTue Aug 28, 2007 11:54 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by confreak
ok so ive been doing some research and found out that if you wrap your head in saran wrap then seal it with duct tape then that could protect you but you have to wrap it tightly

I'm not laughing so I guess its not funny.
I really hope that you are ok, your post suggest maybe you are seeking help, or maybe your just setting others up to be fooled in some sick game.
If you are disturbed by what you have discovered, maybe you should walk away and seek some professional help.
I don't know how you came about your awareness of these issue's addressed here in this forum, but if they seriously have a disturbing effect on you I would recommend you do not come here anymore.
Making joke's about suicide is not IMHO funny...
Jeanie

PostWed Aug 29, 2007 1:03 am  Reply with quote  

Starman; Oh for Gods sake, lighten up. No one is going to take this serious and having related it, medical treatment is definintely NOT warrented. Maybe you should get yourself some clean light hearted joke books. Rolling Eyes