News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
just when you thought you'd seen everything

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

one more time PostWed Oct 10, 2007 2:25 am  Reply with quote  

The government spends 50 times the money the civilian world does on scientific research. they have been doing that for the last 60 years. They also rob civilian work, out right steal it or declare it secret because of a national safety issue. They have their hands out to all the colleges and universities for all the free research hours they can get. This should put them 4000 years ahead of us in every department of science. When they stole Tesla's work they should have gotten interstellar flight within 1 year. Go check what Tesla was working on.

They should now have gravity/anti-gravity which means they should be able to bend space and make vehicles weightless. Civilians have sped up, slowed and reversed the speed of light. Who says you can't travel above the speed of light? I think we built all the UFOs and created Blues, Grays, Lizardmen, and others to create an enemy and salted these around the Solar System. They need to weaponize space to keep people from coming home with loads of rare minerals. Yes the main target of theirs would be us. They don't want civilians out there unless they are on a very short leash. In 3 years scientist say they will create life in a sterile test tube, were do you think the government is with this type of project?
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

Uh PostWed Oct 10, 2007 2:30 am  Reply with quote  

If "they" can do all that, why would they bother being afraid of the common man?
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

PostThu Oct 11, 2007 4:12 pm  Reply with quote  

I would agree with PI in that the government has the technology now for very super sophisticated travel, not to mention nanotechnology and so on. I have old Life magazines, from 1962, where the government was showing all kinds of new technologies to the military, that worked but have never been used as of yet. They also showed maps of underground facilities in mountains, complete with underground fast rail, bunkers for military, areas for civilians, huge complexes the size of cities, with only very small openings to the above ground. They have it all in a huge Life Magazine, with President Kennedy and Kruschev(SP?), it is truly amazing and yet, here we are, wondering if the military industrial complex has completed its goal. When 1.3 TRILLION dollars are missing from the Pentagon, something is rotten in Denmark.

I believe they, the Elite, humans without any humanity, are first conquering this planet entirely, with a world government, world police, military, etc. Then, they will create (or probably have already created) special humans to travel in space because space travel is going to be boring as hell, not like in the movies. They will need new types of humans, who can self replicate, out in space, with a borg like mentality. Robotic humans. (watch the movie Gattica)

I believe the whole space alien thing was a creation of hollywood, to cast a spell on the public, keep their eye off the reality that some very inhumane people, made a pact hundreds if not thousands of years ago, to conquer this planet through science. We, the humane humans, have been willing their will, using their languages, having faith in science that it is for our benefit, when in fact, it has always been to enslave us, destroy the natural, and perfect that which the creator left imperfect (according to high freemasonry). Once they have conquered this planet they plan on conquering the universe.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
mr. jones

PostSat Dec 15, 2007 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

I got a couple of laughs from my own thread.

Not bad.

when it comes down to science it's basically a do it yourself type of thing.

you can only trust what "you" yourself have learned in your personal evolution.

when I listen to the radio and all the $#@#! al gore is glorifying with his global warming I say to myself,

"why isn't there anyone at any of those stupid conferences saying anything about those funny lines in the sky"

it kind of makes you wonder just how totally screwed this world is, out of all the so called higher institutions in america there isn't anyone at any institutiion so far as raising an eyebrow to the immense evidence hovering over their "intelectual" but slumbering brains.

everytime I mention it to anyone they say "it's normal",

yeah right, so is the lack of common sense in your brain.

first of all vapor trails don't spread out into mile wide lineclouds.

isn't vapor supposed to dissipate?

but people want to deny this, why?

because if they accept it then their whole wolrd will come crashing down,

and of course that is just too much to handle for an "intelectual".
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."