Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
just when you thought you'd seen everything

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
mr. jones

just when you thought you'd seen everything PostFri Aug 31, 2007 12:26 am  Reply with quote  

the best ufo footage i've seen so far, and i've seen them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5jmbSjWkw
perverted_introvert

Nope PostFri Aug 31, 2007 12:37 am  Reply with quote  

This is already a proven hoax.

A french animator made waves when he produced this flick using only a personal computer and 3D animation software.

Links PostFri Aug 31, 2007 12:40 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread296021/pg1

PostFri Aug 31, 2007 1:25 am  Reply with quote  

That kind of makes all ufo footage from now on obsolete. That is as real looking as it gets. Blows away any big screen hollywood cgi that I've ever seen.

I still believe there are space ships and even space people...but you can't trust anything you see now. Have you heard about Project Bluebeam? That'll be funny.
perverted_introvert

Me PostFri Aug 31, 2007 1:26 am  Reply with quote  

I only believe in evil humans covering up their dirty deeds. Do you know how long it would take to travel to the nearest star? Even at light speed, it's nearly impossible.

tagged & banned

Re: Me PostWed Sep 19, 2007 2:26 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by perverted_introvert
Do you know how long it would take to travel to the nearest star? Even at light speed, it's nearly impossible.

at light speed, 5 years.

think about how technology has advanced in just a few decades. in 15 billion years, no other life form has figured out how to travel long distances?

what if you dont have to travel long distances. What if you can create a short cut, or bring two distant points together.

The world is flat, right?
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Sep 20, 2007 3:03 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
perverted_introvert

Heh PostSat Sep 22, 2007 5:18 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
what if you dont have to travel long distances. What if you can create a short cut, or bring two distant points together.

Where's Weatherman when I need him?

So, even IF the closest star has planets, and IF those planets contain life, the odds are tremendous that they would have been wiped out long ago.

I hear UFO, I think spyplane.

tagged & banned

Re: Heh PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:09 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

quote:

Where's Weatherman when I need him?

So, even IF the closest star has planets, and IF those planets contain life, the odds are tremendous that they would have been wiped out long ago.

I hear UFO, I think spyplane.

I see posts like this, and I think Narrow minded.

Man you are mis informed buddy. Why post on theese topics if you don't believe?

It obvious that the Haiti ufo is a fake. But there are geniune videos out there.

Its obvious that you have not done much research on this subject.

I could say that same about all your post on conspiracies, NWO, symbolism etc.

In fact there is a huge amount of evidence showing that we were visited, and are being visited.

Trying to convince chemtrails are real to someone is like trying to convince you that UFO's and ET's are real. Aint gonna happen.
perverted_introvert

Hmm PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:15 pm  Reply with quote  

I disagree.

I have done my fair share of research into UFO's as well as occult symbolism. I am not totally discounting it, merely offering my opinion. If you look at when UFO reports really started, it is the same time that the military began experimenting with high altitude spyplanes. I totally believe something is going on up there, and that it's our best interest to try and figure it out.

Here in Illinois, we have had a rash of sightings, most recently the UFO over O'Hare airport. This was corroborated by multiple witnesses and was nearly covered up. I don't know everything, so I try and keep an open mind. All I can do is offer my opinion, I didn't mean to offend you here.

I simply think that most, if not all UFO reports are actually secretive projects that are easily obfuscated by introducing an alien hypothesis.

Thanks for your response, the more points of view we have, the better Smile

tagged & banned

Re: Hmm PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:49 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
I disagree.

I have done my fair share of research into UFO's as well as occult symbolism. I am not totally discounting it, merely offering my opinion. If you look at when UFO reports really started, it is the same time that the military began experimenting with high altitude spyplanes. I totally believe something is going on up there, and that it's our best interest to try and figure it out.

Here in Illinois, we have had a rash of sightings, most recently the UFO over O'Hare airport. This was corroborated by multiple witnesses and was nearly covered up. I don't know everything, so I try and keep an open mind. All I can do is offer my opinion, I didn't mean to offend you here.

I simply think that most, if not all UFO reports are actually secretive projects that are easily obfuscated by introducing an alien hypothesis.

Thanks for your response, the more points of view we have, the better Smile

Yea, the military would test a super secret saucer shaped flying vehicle right above a crowded airport, endangering the lives of 100's of people and risk exposing their vehicle to the public...uhh huh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
raze78

Re: Hmm PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:54 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mmmmbarium
Yea, the military would test a super secret saucer shaped flying vehicle right above a crowded airport, endangering the lives of 100's of people and risk exposing their vehicle to the public...uhh huh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dude.... What? you never heard of anti-depressants? Please take one. This spat between you two is getting annoying.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

Yep PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Let's just agree to disagree. I tried being nice, it didn't work. Can we get back on topic instead of quibbling?

tagged & banned

Re: Hmm PostSun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by raze78
quote:
Originally posted by mmmmbarium

Dude.... What? you never heard of anti-depressants? Please take one. This spat between you two is getting annoying.

What do you mean what. You ever hear of STFU?

actually, this website and all the $#@#! that are on it is getting annoying.
perverted_introvert

Nice PostSun Sep 23, 2007 9:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Is that even an argument?

quote:
What do you mean what. You ever hear of STFU?

actually, this website and all the $#@#! that are on it is getting annoying.

If you have something to say, please say it. This Ad Hominem Abusive $#@#! is getting old really quickly.

If I say something in error, I would appreciate someone taking the time to correct me. I'm sorry you don't share this point of view.