Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Satan

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

:) PostTue Jan 01, 2008 4:51 am  Reply with quote  

Do a little graph, it might help Smile

PostTue Jan 01, 2008 4:52 am  Reply with quote  

That is total BS. Nothing in the Bible even closely resembles evolution. Darwin was no believer in the Bible or Christianity, nor was his family. It was his grandfather that actually came up with the theory of evolution, not Charles Darwin. He only got the credit. You cannot blend the two. The Darwins believed in "selective breeding" which they did just like the Rothchilds and all noble families, only marrying into one family, or marrying sisters, cousins and aunts within their own family.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

:) PostTue Jan 01, 2008 4:56 am  Reply with quote  

It might do you good to go back and read what I posted before you comment further. You sound agitated, I think you know I'm right. Man cannot serve two masters, who do you serve, Pak?

Answer me this:

Which is God's word, the Holy Bible, Morals and Dogma, or Science?

:D PostTue Jan 01, 2008 4:58 am  Reply with quote  

Pwnd

PostTue Jan 01, 2008 5:11 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
It might do you good to go back and read what I posted before you comment further. You sound agitated, I think you know I'm right. Man cannot serve two masters, who do you serve, Pak?

Answer me this:

Which is God's word, the Holy Bible, Morals and Dogma, or Science?

None of the above. You PI must be on drugs.

2 million years since humans started looking like they do today (where is that timeline in the Bible?) Whom do you serve PI?
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Citations PostTue Jan 01, 2008 5:12 am  Reply with quote  

Cite your evidence, please.

Nice personal attack, btw. I hope the mods consider this when they ban the two of us Very Happy

Joshua 24:15

15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

I can cite my sources, why can't you?

PostTue Jan 01, 2008 5:28 am  Reply with quote  

Where in the Bible does it state that man has been on the earth over 2 million years? Site that passage please because it's nowhere.

[/quote]
perverted_introvert

Uhh PostTue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 am  Reply with quote  

Does it need to? Have you ever read up on carbon dating? It's science, dear... use it.

PostTue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 am  Reply with quote  

What does science have to do with the Bible? You don't make any sense at all. Either you believe in the Bible as the word of God, or you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution - you really can't have it both ways PI.
perverted_introvert

:) PostWed Jan 02, 2008 1:55 am  Reply with quote  

I can and do. Does it state anywhere in the Bible HOW god created life? I believe the two theories are entirely consistent.

Re: :) PostWed Jan 02, 2008 4:05 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by perverted_introvert
Does it state anywhere in the Bible HOW god created life?

Yes. It's in Genesis, which you started to transcribe, and in the New Testament, Luke (or John?) Physical reality is manifested by the "breathed Word of God".

The people who believe this, like me, don't consider it a theory. The Word of God is not the same as a word in any spoken human language. We can't replicate this action, or scientifically analyze it.

That's not to say things don't evolve. Every generation of humans grow taller on the average. You can see physical characteristics passed on through bloodlines.

The controversy of 'creation vs. evolution' usually refers to the origin of the human race itself. Were we created, or did we mutate from lower forms of primates? There is no scientific evidence to support either of these assertions. I know we're created.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
perverted_introvert

Yup PostThu Jan 03, 2008 2:41 am  Reply with quote  

You're right, we don't know how he did it. Do you think it could have been through evolution? please go back and read my evolution timeline as compared with that given in Genesis. I truly believe we were created through evolution. The ideas are not incompatible.

PostFri Jan 04, 2008 1:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Quote P.I.: "But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

Original manuscript said " but as for me and my household, we will serve Jehovah"; the personal name of God, translated from the Hebrew tetragramaton YHWH... That name being mentioned over 7,000 times in both the Hebrew scriptures and the Christian Greek scriptures but nearly eliminated from many bible translations. Lord or God are merely titles like Mr.and Mrs. Would we like it if everyone addressed us by man, woman, Mr; Mrs. never using our personal name ?

P.I. I'm not criticizing your post as what you posted is fact...
raze78

PostFri Jan 04, 2008 10:09 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Jeanie
Quote P.I.: "But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

Original manuscript said " but as for me and my household, we will serve Jehovah"; the personal name of God, translated from the Hebrew tetragramaton YHWH... That name being mentioned over 7,000 times in both the Hebrew scriptures and the Christian Greek scriptures but nearly eliminated from many bible translations. Lord or God are merely titles like Mr.and Mrs. Would we like it if everyone addressed us by man, woman, Mr; Mrs. never using our personal name ?

P.I. I'm not criticizing your post as what you posted is fact...

Ain't that twisted? God has one name. God is quantifiable. God made man from his image. All these assumptions. Isn't it us who are making God in our image so as to get a grasp on something much larger than we can grasp?
I assume it's hard to imagine that nothing you can imagine, nor those who wrote the bible, nor no one else, can grasp what God is.
God is greater than your assumption. God isn't a man who played with mud and made something in his image. That is a childish metaphor.
God is one is the best discription I know. God is charity, God is Mercy, God is Justice. All words that can not be filled by any living man or woman. You can be merciful, but you cannot encompass the full meaning of mercy and be that definition all the time. Only God can. Anything else is assumption.

"The most beautiful names belong to God: so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited. (The Noble Quran, 7:180)"

"He is God, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. (The Noble Quran, 59:24)"

"Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:79)">>>>(Paul, me thinks)
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

Now we're getting somewhere PostSat Jan 05, 2008 6:47 am  Reply with quote  

God is the force of creation. Read your Bible and compare biblical timelines with the scientific timelines of evolution. They're identical. These two philosophies are not incompatible. Ever heard the term, "divide and conquer?" If they can pit us into two camps against each other, we'll keep fighting.

Seems a lot like what the CIA is doing in Iraq. Some unknown men blow up Sunnis, then the Shia strike back and vice versa. I guess this is what they meant by taking the war to them....

I don't think extremism will help anyone right now. I'm not muslim, but I can appreciate Raze's logic. Jeanie: be careful not to be like the pharisees, examining only the letter, not the spirit of the law. Isn't that what Jesus came to correct?