Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Satan

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
PAK

PostFri Jan 18, 2008 1:51 pm  Reply with quote  

The "Theory of Evolution" was created to validate the right of the Elite to rule, due to their genetic superiority, over those with inferior genes. This theory sanctions the high freemasonic or mystery religion. Charles Darwin comes from a long line of inbred psychopaths, who was authorized by the brotherhood to "invent" a science which was promoted heavily in the scientific community as Truth. (no different than today, where scientists are pushing Global Warming but not factoring in the aerial spraying). They then funded Anthropologists and others in that field to only publish findings that supported evolution, despite the fact that thousands of other scientists showed proof that man has been on this earth for over 1 million years very much like we are today. (Read "THE FORBIDDEN ARCHEOLOGY).

Changes in look, height, hair color, eye color, skin color, etc. are minor genetic differences, easily created by mating two tall people, etc. or modifying ones diet, or access to clean drinking water. Genetics can also be changed through heavy inbreeding, which can result in creating almost a separate species of humans, depending upon who is controlling the breeding. That is why Priesthoods were created to control procreation, to match up mates, especially for the Elite, but also when they wanted to create a scapegoat people like JEWS. HeBrew, was a law religionized as the original Jews worshipped a pantheon of Gods with Jupiter as the main God, as in the phonetic pronounciation of e-GY-P-T. Ptah was a very important Egyptian God, often portrayed with a Blue head, he was the base, the rock (as in Peter in the New Test) of their religion, a very powerful diety. The Elite have heavily inbred themselves, not to change their outward appearance, but to attain superior intellect and an ability to be ruthless, calculating and cold. This trait is in all the races at the top as it is their bloodline that is most important, not their skin or eye color. That is only to keep the masses fighting.

When the Priests who left Egypt with Akhenaton, who had AMEN or AMMON on his tomb walls, AMEN-RA, was the worship. The Priesthood behind him brought in the one god worship, and left with him to build another city. Many historians believe this priesthood gave rise to the LAWS that developed in the Old Testament (which came from the Egyptian Book of the Dead) and then created HeBrew (they brewed up a new religion), and created a following. These followers started interbreeding, which created a "race" even though Jews had continually interbred with many different peoples. (to the lament of God). Theses were semetic peoples, but eventually, non-semetic peoples also adopted Judaism.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution also gave the Elite the right to own slaves and to kill off those whose genes are not genetically useful or good enough. Obviously, the Bible sanctions slavery as even the Jewish Kings had slaves. That is why the Elite today have heavily funded the G-nome project to categorize all the peoples of the world. They have already been affecting “evolution” through their testing of various drugs, chemicals, vaccinations, genetically modifying our food, contaminating our water, experimenting on our brains, using electromagnetic interruptions, etc. in order to help us “evolve” into the next step for the base humans, merging us with machines and eliminating our unruly inconveniences to them. Androgyny for the masses is the ultimate goal.

It is no mistake that in Genesis the first creation is MAN created in the image of god both male and female, created he them.(the E-lights). The singular God is then changed to GODS because Adam was created from the Earth, being HU-man, from humus (the earth), and these GODS needed someone to "till the soil", a slave. Eve was then created to be a helper to Adam, but alas, she was the downfall of Adam and got them both kicked out of the garden of Eden by the GODS. The Serpent which Christians associate with the Devil is not the devil at all, but WISE and CUNNING as the staffs of the Priests were always in the shape of a serpent. A Serpent is also a phallic symbol, and it can shape-shift into different forms. The staff or caduses was their symbol of the brotherhood, which eventually became the symbol for medicine. Two serpents entwined is the double helix of the DNA, and it is no coincidence that the Egyptians had this staff and symbol in ancient times.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
starman1

PostFri Jan 18, 2008 3:40 pm  Reply with quote  

PAK,
I am still waiting for you to get to the part where you include the Creator you talk about every now and then. Where does he/she/it come in to your script. You have made the claim that you believe in one, (a Creator) so then, at the fudamental level of your belief's this Being exist, correct?
If so, then, is this Being conscious, creative, and move or create with intention? And then, if so, is this Being responsible for creating all that is?
Basicly what I think I'm after from you is where does this Creator you seldom refer to in your dialogue's go. Is it detached from its creation?
Does it interact with it? Does it have feelings and or emotions? Is it alive or dead? I mean c'mon at the most basic level you claim a belief in such a Being. You have stated such in response to me before, yet in all your ancient priesthood feedings, you give the Creator no credit or real recognition. You give all the credit to these "bloodlines". You claim there is no afterlife, other than our descendants/DNA/whatever, I guess I'm sorry for you. You give the power to the created and take it away from the Creator. You claim the Creator gave us truth independently, and I totally agree. Not all of us are equally equipped to discern it I guess.
I know that none of my questions will effect you the way I would intend them too, but my hope for you is that the Creator will. Because you have used the term Creator many times before, maybe you could spend sometime expressing your thoughts on Him/it/whatever, (sorry LORD).
Please, because you use the term rarely, I guess I'm asking you to define it, the Creator you refer to.
Don't just come back and tell me I'm just waitin on a Save-your or some other garbage similar to that. I have come about my own belief as a result of personal experience, and not by the dogma of some church or religion or priesthood. I do however find confirmed truth in the scripture's and know that not all God's children were just illiterate little fleshlings incapablele of discerning any thing other then what those greedy little fellow's you describe feed them. I do believe they have had there hands on every thing as well, but the Creator has allowed it, wheat and tares. Do not discount the reapers.
Redeemerson

PostSat Jan 19, 2008 1:41 am  Reply with quote  

I'm wondering the same thing, PAK.

You've stated that you believe all the so-called Holy books, and even the Christian Bible itself, are a fraudulent scheme crafted by a ruling Elite; an interntional priesthood.

You've stated that you don't believe the Creator would ever inspire humans to write a book delineating His plan. You asked; "Why would God write a book"? I ask you, "Why wouldn't God 'write' a book, via inspiration, to people"?

The Christian bible has your ruling Elite theory covered in detail. Your specifics about who's involved in running the world seem to be pretty much on target, it's you're construct of a deity that seems rather vague.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
perverted_introvert

Yep PostSat Jan 19, 2008 1:45 am  Reply with quote  

I'm glad I'm not the only one concerned with this.

PostSat Jan 19, 2008 5:44 am  Reply with quote  

I can't really say who or what the Creator of this universe is, I just know it is not the God as depicted in the Bible or any other of the authorized holy books. Not a single woman was included in this "divine inspiration" and that means the Creator left out half of his/her Creation. I'm not a feminist, but this just defies common sense. It is difficult today for people to discuss the nature of good and evil, or discuss the nature of the Creator without already having been indoctrinated by a religion that puts a box around one's mind and closes the door. Seeking out the Creator and Truth is an ongoing life experience, and no single book is going to spoon feed you Truth. Obviously, most of us have a spiritual need, as well as physical needs and those who rule over us know this only too well. It is why they made sure they gave us religions, with some truth in them as the hook to make us believe. I think at one time people were able to connect better spiritually with each other and with something higher, that our minds were stronger, our instincts better and science has interrupted and disconnected us through drugs, electrical energy, chemicals, etc.

As I have stated before, only Priests and their scribes at the time of the Bible had knowlege of numbers and letters and Priests preferred the company of men to women in ancient times as today. It is why they chose to live in monastaries and live a celebate life away from the "temptations" of women. These Priests were homosexual, bisexual pedofiles back in ancient times the same as today. Nothing has changed. So, thinking the Bible is "divinely" inspired is based on a belief, not fact, it is "faith based". This is no different than when a doctor gives a vaccination to a baby. He takes it "on faith" that the pharmaceutical companies and scientists have people's best interest at heart, that they truly want to heal and protect the masses, even when evidence shows the exact opposite. It is just that the doctor does not want to BELIEVE the truth that evil people control science, and his ego will not let him acknowledge this fact. Ego drives religion in the same way, when a person has a different view of God, those in their box immediately go on the attack and want to convert the person into their belief system.

Archeologists have proven that man is very old, far older than the Bible portrays, and not a chimp or apeman, but much like us but physically stronger and more robust. We have very little true knowledge of ancient man because the evidence has been squashed and many of the ancient texts have been hidden away. For some strange reason, we believe that man today is much smarter, educated, and "evolving" into a more superior being than our distant ancestors who walked this Earth probably millions of years ago, who lived in harmony with nature. Ancient man worshipped women as the life givers, spiritual leaders and healers of their clans and tribes. Women had knowledge of plants, herbal medicines, etc. and brought the babies into the world. This knowlege would be passed down orally to a daughter. Eventually, when Priesthoods usurped the spiritual leader role away from women, they made sure that women with the knowlege were killed off or burned at the stake as witches. This discouraged the next generation of women to continue the practice which gave Priests power over the people.

Science today has become a religion and the western faiths uphold science, even Christians, as a sacred truth, despite the fact that we've been lied to over and over again. It is why we are being sprayed openly and relentlessly now, because most have no inner sense of danger having been indoctrinated that the media or someone in authority would tell them the truth, they don't need to seek it out for themselves. Plenty of people have told me it would be on the news if someone was actually spraying the skies with chemicals.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
starman1

PostSat Jan 19, 2008 3:41 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
I can't really say who or what the Creator of this universe is, I just know it is not the God as depicted in the Bible or any other of the authorized holy books. Not a single woman was included in this "divine inspiration" and that means the Creator left out half of his/her Creation. I'm not a feminist, but this just defies common sense.

So then, we at least agree there is indeed a Creator, correct???
But you assert you "know" it is not the God of the Bible.
How can you "know" that???
Your assertion that "not a single woman was included in this divine inspiration" is a totally false statement. There are many women depicted, and some of them quite highly.
I was not indoctrinated by any church, organized religion, homosexual priesthood etc. Yet, I have found the scripture's an aide in my understanding. I am not asking you to discredit the Bible as a reliable source, or swallow the "hook" as you have put it, but to spend sometime describing your thoughts on the Creator. We are aware that men/women are flawed creatures, prone to both good and evil as you have stated was planted in our "nature". Was this by design? You are a very intelligent woman, and what I really want to know is what you think about this Creator you refer to. If this Creator is reality, then it is the fundamental and we as spiritually created beings should be focused on it, and less on those who are not. I believe this Being is God, and He does interact with us, and He does have intention, and He does want our attention, and that He has given us Truth that has been passed on through these works (scriptures). I agree that God is not limited to these works, I believe He is alive and at work in His creation, trying to reach us despite the flawed, so I choose to focus on Him rather then them. More later, I have to go to work now...
Have a great day!!!
starman1

PostSun Jan 20, 2008 4:11 pm  Reply with quote  

PAK,
I think what my biggest concern with all this is is you are missing the point of what some people's faith brings them. Some here believe that they have come about their awareness of these issues because they have been spiritually lead to them. Their faith in God also gives them the required strength and courage necessary to stand against the very same powers you describe. And it is because of that faith that they continue to do so. So then, when someone begins to attack at the core belief or fundamental element of which that strength is built, it automatically triggers a fight or flight response in the individual. So then, rather than utilize the strength they gain from their faith to battle against those you describe, they become distracted battling for their faith. Do you see what I'm getting at? First of all, nothing you can say will ever change my personal belief because of the personal experiences I have had. I did not believe in God for nearly 44 years, but I have received something from Him that no one can take away, can I give it to you? probably not, but I do believe that He can. Did what He gave me come from the Bible? not initially, but I have found confirmation of what I have received there, so I will continue to study there as well. You give credit to those who write books and give lectures on what they believe to be the true historical record of man, yet in one of your post you said something to the effect that you got your degree by learning and repeating the lies your professors told you.
You too at the core of your being, hold on to the idea of the Creator, but you seem to not be able to reach an understanding of "who or what He is".
But you say "you know" He is not the God of the Bible, "you judge the contents of the Bible by other books, try judging other books by the contents of the Bible" funny, those words were just spoken by a preacher on TV just as I wrote the beginning of this paragraph. Even though I may listen to them as I do you, they are not my leaders; I put my trust in God the Creator. I know that He is at work in His creation despite the adversary and its agents. I am not telling you to accept the Bible its your choice, because I know that you have also studied it, I am saying that I think you should not discount it, but if you do please allow others who do find strength and inspiration in it to hold on to that which lifts their hearts and brings them understanding of who and what the Creator is.
The predatory tribes you describe, those E-lights, are not greater than the living God, and they will be brought to naught eventually.
Redeemerson

PostTue Jan 22, 2008 11:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello PAK and Starman,

I like to think I'm doing something to battle against the Elite, or at least their current state of corruption, just by expressing myself on this forum. I realize the audience here is a very specialized sub-section of the overall population; those who can see the chemtrails and, mostly likely, those who manufacture them.

I'm not ego driven to impose my faith on others. I hope to spare some of them the fate of eternal damnation, if I possibly can. I'm willing to selflessly risk everything I have, I'm not on the defensive. I verbally 'attack' others when I think they have been lead astray from the Truth, or if I think they are intentionally trying to mislead others.

The female gender is absolutely necessary for God's plan to reach fruition; without women, there would be no procreation. The mother of Christ, Mary, is one central female role in the Bible. I think the woman in Revelation Chapter 12 is another person essential to God's plan. And, while this may seem unflattering, one of the most powerful celestial beings, the Harlot of Babylon, is also ascribed the female gender.

I may be wrong, PAK, but it seems to me that the jaded feeling you get from the 'Bible story' stems from your own ego, a percieved slight against your gender. I sometimes get a similiar feeling when I think about how poor, and lonely, and powerless I am compared to Christ. It's a form of jealousy, and they are among the worst kind of thoughts that enter my mind. I have to try to discipline my own thinking by surrendering these thoughts. They come from a part of me that is still held in bondage to evil.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
PAK

PostWed Jan 23, 2008 5:22 am  Reply with quote  

I am not judging the Bible by other books, the Bible speaks for itself. For example, in the Old Testament God is a tyrant, he is cruel, jealous, fickle and favors one particular group of people, not because they are good, but because he has chosen them. He encourages them to kill off other people, slaughter whole cities of people, even though God also created these other people. He loves burnt offerings to him. Now that is ridiculous because the only people benefiting from a burnt offering are the Priests who get to eat the best of the kill. A Creator hardly needs to smell some ram cooking on a fire. Then, in the New Testament, God turns into this all loving, caring and forgiving deity, that loves and forgives the "sinner" as long as the sinner re-pen-ts. A Creator would not change; this is giving the Creator human traits much like a King who can be benevolent or cruel. Women may be represented in the Bible, with small unimportant roles, but there were no women priests or scribes who were divinely inspired to write the Bible. There are no female prophets mentioned.

Archeology shows that man is much older than what is written in the bible, which as stated in the King James Version, took about 1,500 years to be written. This means that early man had no Bible, there were no chosen people walking the face of the earth for a million years. The Egyptian and the previous Sumerian cultures all had very similar stories as are depicted in the Bible, there was an earlier Moses character, who was found in a basket, there was a flood story, an Adam and Eve story and even the son, born of a Virgin who became a God. Both the Sumerians and Egyptians kept extensive records, thousands of cuneiform tablets, paintings, statues, pictographs, jewelry, vases, architecture, and so forth. One Sumerian library was recovered which had over 30,000 stone tablets, all categorized, that the priests used to keep records, commerce exchange, prayers, etc. These are facts written in stone. There were hundreds of Egyptian Pharaohs who ruled Egypt for over 5,000 years. Not a single Pharaoh mentions Israel, there is no record of it in their archives of written tablets and pictographs. The Sumerian Kings prior to the Pharaohs kept records of their battles, just as the Pharaohs did and there is no mention of fighting with the King of Israel, or persecuting this chosen people of God.

We give very little credit to our ancient ancestors who continually fought to keep their own way of life, fought a terrible struggle against an Elite group of psychopaths who want to control and enslave others so they don't have to work for their food, clothing and shelter. We have all been born into their system money/commerce/banking/debt/taxation, or "civilization" as the Egyptian and Sumerian elite had all this going for them thousands of years ago. This system creates deviant behaviors because that’s who will make it to the top, destroying others below. Nice guys finish last in this system and that is a truth.

Inbreeding is a mainstream in the Bible if you read all the begetting, that is why Noah was “perfect in his generations”, he inbred, like Lot who lay with his daughters and gave rise to the Moabites and children of AMMON. I do not know a single woman who would WANT to have sex with her father in order to have children. It is not natural, but according to the Bible these daughters instigated the whole thing and the poor dad was just a drunk victim of incest.

The Pharaohs heavily inbred, no different than the Elite today who also heavily inbreed. Charles Darwin married his first cousin and had a bunch of children with her, most died, a couple wound up in mental institutions. That didn't deter him, because all they need is one good psychopath like themselves out of the bunch. He married his aunt after his wife died and had a bunch of children with her. This is SELECTIVE BREEDING. One Pharaoh is recorded as having over 100 offspring, so many that they created their own city, all ruled by the same family, with thousands of slaves working for them. Some of the Priesthoods became more wealthy and powerful than the Pharaohs, as they collected tithes from the slaves, the bureaucratic elites, and the Pharaohs themselves. They even killed off a Pharaoh and put one of their Priests in control. These Priests had offspring, who continued the agenda of their parents.

I have been to a number of Christian churches in the past few years and most of them are praying for Armageddon so Jesus will come back to save them and rule the world. That is unbelievable mind control at its best. They see the signs but don't understand that the only thing that can stop the Elite from bringing in their utopia, as Aldous Huxley wrote in Brave New World, is us, the bulk of the population who have accepted the system of the BEAST, where money rules and poverty is a result as Jesus stated, "the poor will always be with you", because the system is corrupt at the core, the law, government, money the whole thing: it is INHUMANE. This is what our ancestors fought against, science dominating nature; men erecting monuments to themselves like Washington's obelisk, thumbing their private part to the Creator whom they believe left his creation imperfect. Aldous Huxley wasn't a prophet; he knew the plan and knew that the science and technology was developing to implement the plan because "good" people would work hard to develop it for the Elite. They know how to use good people, how to trick them to work for a "cure" for an illness, all the while taking this data and using it to infect and debilitate us.

In times past, the Elite had the problem of those groups of people who defied their system, surviving, even after catastrophes. Today, they have the ability to track and trace EVERY individual on the planet, because we, particularly those of us in the US have provided them with the labor and technology to fulfill their dream. Now their plan, which they have written about, is to kill off vast amounts of the population in order to then chip those remaining, and bring in their new type of human to replace us, because we are a pain in their ass. They are tired of us and they don't want anyone to survive who can think independently. It is why the whole continent of Africa is being killed off quickly; their old tribal ways will not come into the New World Order. America, is going to be taken down slowly, the population killed off slowly through diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, all seemingly accidental, even though cancer was rare at one time, but today, after BILLIONS of DOLLARS of re-search, we have more cancer, not less: it is projected now that 1 out of 2 people in America WILL GET CANCER.

I am not trying to destroy anyone's faith. I have presented my belief as best I can in a short span of words, difficult to do. The Creator instilled things within us, it is up to us to use the gifts given to us by our Creator or perish because humanity as it is today is on the brink of annihilation. We were put here to be with, cooperate and commune with others of our kind, accepting our differences for what they are. The idea that we are a base people is what the Elite want us to believe, the Creator never made us base, most of us at one time had an aversion to killing our own kind unless to defend our own life or the life of our unit. Huge scale wars never happened until money was invented by the Elite to get the people to work for gold/paper or whatever instead of their immediate needs of food, clothing and shelter. We have been indoctrinated to believe our ancestors labored so hard for these things, when in fact, as the Bible tells you, nature provided these things. Tribal people I studied spent only a short portion of their day getting food, a good part of the day they spent together, talking, laughing and contemplating things, enjoying their children, taking care of their elders and teaching each other. Today, families have to make appointments on calendars in order to get together and wars have been ongoing since I was born because the huge corporations, run by the Elite families, profit from them while killing off excess populations.

The truth is the bulk of the populations of the world have lived and died in slavery since civilization came on the scene. Only scattered tribal peoples and clans managed to live outside the system. America is a young nation by the world's standards, and in my short lifespan I have witnessed the absolute control being shifted from the localities to the federal government. It was created by the Elite to get a population to believe it was free, in order to have us labor toward the New World Order and force the system on the world. We were founded on freemasonry not Christianity as many believe, as every town was set up on a freemasonic system and all their signs are on billboards blatantly when you enter. There is very little similarity between the Christianity practiced when this country was founded and the Christianity practiced today, all that they have in common is the same book interpreted differently. Not a single pastor in America is warning his flock of sheep that they are being targeted, sprayed like bugs, and blitzed by a media that is making mind-numb zombies out of the masses. They will not risk their job or their tax-exempt status. They will preach Revelations as God’s will, and we cannot question a God or his motives.

In recorded history, Egyptian cuneiform was not “discovered or deciphered” until the early 1800’s despite the fact that the King James Bible was introduced in the late 1500’s early 1600’s and had many of the Sumerian and Egyptian stories in it, along with the fact that the English language adopted many Egyptian words. Here is an excerpt from Will Durant’s “Our Oriental Heritage” published first in 1935. He wrote “The Story of Civilization, there were 11 volumes in all:

“Most of the gods lived in the temples, where they were provided by the faithful with revenue, food and wives. The tablets of Gudea (a Sumerian King) list the objects which the gods preferred: oxen, goats, sheep, doves, chickens, ducks, fish, dates, figs, cucumbers, butter, oil and cakes; we may judge from this list that the well-to-do Sumerian enjoyed a plentiful cuisine. Originally, it seems, the gods preferred human flesh; but as human morality improved they had to be content with animals. A liturgical tablet found in the Sumerian ruins says, with strange theological premonitions: “The lamb is the substitute for humanity; he hath given up a lamb for his life.” Enriched by such beneficence, the priests became the wealthiest and most powerful class in the Sumerian cities. In most matters they were the government; it is difficult to make out to what extent the patesi (or priest-king) was a priest and to what extent a king.”
Page 128

To continue:
“Sumerian civilization may be summed up in this contrast between crude pottery and consummate jewelry; it was s synthesis of rough beginnings and occasional but brilliant mastery. Here, within the limits of our present knowledge, are the first states and empires, the first irrigation, the first use of gold and silver as standards of value, the first business contracts, the first credit system, the first code of law, the first extensive development of writing, the first stories of the Creation and the Flood, the first libraries and schools, the first literature and poetry, the first cosmetics and jewelry, the first sculpture and bas-relief, the first palaces and temples, the first ornamental metal and decorative themes, the first arch, column, vault and dome. Here for the first known time on a large scale, appear some of the sins of civilization: slavery, despotism, ecclesiasticism, and imperialistic war. It was a life differentiated and subtle, abundant and complex. Already the natural inequality of men was producing a new degree of comfort and luxury for the strong, and a new routine of hard and disciplined labor for the rest. The theme was struck on which history would strum its myriad variations.”
Page 134
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostWed Jan 23, 2008 7:13 pm  Reply with quote  

An excellent post PAK, I can agree with.
http://www.freedom-force.org
PAK

PostWed Jan 30, 2008 3:32 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
I think what my biggest concern with all this is is you are missing the point of what some people's faith brings them. Some here believe that they have come about their awareness of these issues because they have been spiritually lead to them. Their faith in God also gives them the required strength and courage necessary to stand against the very same powers you describe.

Spirituality vs. indoctrinated religion are two different things. It is just that most of us have succumbed to our indoctrination, it is difficult for us to think outside the box, as Plato discussed in his works. Once our indoctrination takes hold it is difficult to view the world outside of it, and so we equate spirituality, our natural tendency to understand there is more to us than just the physical, to a religion prescribed by priests who have always sought control. Religion and government have always worked together, in the past and in the present, there is nothing new under the Sun. It is just difficult to let go of our preconceived perceptions and try to figure things out for ourselves, like our Creator intended. This is it, where spirit and matter meet, where we have a chance to be with others like ourselves and enjoy the Earth as it was given to us. That is the allegory of the Garden of Eden. We can change it with Science, which is just magic most don't understand, or we can try our best to live and be in nature. Pythagorous and those of his Elite group discussed the pros and cons of using science, reducing humanity to atoms, molecules and the like. They knew the science was attainable, they were masters at their craft, much better educated than you or I. Certainly the Egyptian priesthoods were also masters whom Pythagorous and Plato learned from. It is nonsense to believe that these priests ever let the cat out of the bag, gave away their secrets, until they were ready to do so. The plan was set a long time ago, recorded, and put into holy books to make us believe the prophecies, even though they already knew where the science would lead because their offspring would continue the plan. We average people may not keep an accurate record of our geneologies but the Elite families do and have always done so, since ancient times. They know their family lineages, as did the Pharaohs and Priesthoods, and those before them and their offspring are born and raised to work for the same plan, to their benefit and the benefit of their offspring = eternal life.
raze78

PostThu Jan 31, 2008 2:01 pm  Reply with quote  

great, all kinds of assumptions but no proof and why is it everything you say is viewed through the goggles of feminism?

Yeah, so what if there are errors in the bible? and who says the bible as is, is the bible?

Constantine chose the books he wanted and tried to destroy the rest.

I suggest you read the apocrypha to find some truth. But the bible itself contains many truths that they can't tamper with.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/index.htm

The gospel of barnabas: http://barnabas.net/
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

:) PostFri Feb 01, 2008 3:44 am  Reply with quote  

Or Maccabees...

http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=Kjv1Mac.sgm&images=images/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=1&division=div1

PostFri Feb 01, 2008 4:53 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
great, all kinds of assumptions but no proof and why is it everything you say is viewed through the goggles of feminism?

Yeah, so what if there are errors in the bible? and who says the bible as is, is the bible?

Constantine chose the books he wanted and tried to destroy the rest.

I suggest you read the apocrypha to find some truth. But the bible itself contains many truths that they can't tamper with.

I am not viewing everything through the goggles of feminism. You should read Plato's Republic, and get a good book on Egyptian history, their Priesthoods and rituals. The Egyptian priests wore skull caps before the Hebrews and the Roman Catholic priests/cardinals/bishops/pope in the Vatican. Obviously, if these priests mimicked the Egyptian/Babylonian priests, then they all sprung from the same root.

From your source
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/index.htm

The Book of Thomas (left out of the Bible)

22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to His disciples,
"These infants being suckled are like those who enter the
Kingdom."
They said to Him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the
Kingdom?"
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you
make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside,
and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the
female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the
female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye,
and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and
a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter [the
Kingdom]."

79) A woman from the crowd said to Him, "Blessed are the womb
which bore You and the breasts which nourished You."
He said to her, "Blessed are those who have heard the word
of the Father and have truly kept it. For there will be days when
you will say, 'Blessed are the womb which has not conceived and
the breasts which have not given milk.'"

114) Simon Peter said to Him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are
not worthy of Life."
Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her
male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you
males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the
Kingdom of Heaven."

Curious that Baphomet, a scrambled moteph, and AB=altered being,
is called the sign of the devil, and yet it is showing a hermaphrodite, both male/female in one. Albert Pike, the POPE of freemasonry makes it clear that women are not ever to be allowed into the true secrets of the society.

From Plato's Republic
http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/republic.2.i.html

Because you fancy that the shepherd or neatherd fattens of tends the sheep or oxen with a view to their own good and not to the good of himself or his master; and you further imagine that the rulers of states, if they are true rulers, never think of their subjects as sheep, and that they are not studying their own advantage day and night. Oh, no; and so entirely astray are you in your ideas about the just and unjust as not even to know that justice and the just are in reality another's good; that is to say, the interest of the ruler and stronger, and the loss of the subject and servant; and injustice the opposite; for the unjust is lord over the truly simple and just: he is the stronger, and his subjects do what is for his interest, and minister to his happiness, which is very far from being their own. Consider further, most foolish Socrates, that the just is always a loser in comparison with the unjust. First of all, in private contracts: wherever the unjust is the partner of the just you will find that, when the partnership is dissolved, the unjust man has always more and the just less. Secondly, in their dealings with the State: when there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income; and when there is anything to be received the one gains nothing and the other much. Observe also what happens when they take an office; there is the just man neglecting his affairs and perhaps suffering other losses, and getting nothing out of the public, because he is just; moreover he is hated by his friends and acquaintance for refusing to serve them in unlawful ways. But all this is reversed in the case of the unjust man. I am speaking, as before, of injustice on a large scale in which the advantage of the unjust is more apparent; and my meaning will be most clearly seen if we turn to that highest form of injustice in which the criminal is the happiest of men, and the sufferers or those who refuse to do injustice are the most miserable --that is to say tyranny, which by fraud and force takes away the property of others, not little by little but wholesale; comprehending in one, things sacred as well as profane, private and public; for which acts of wrong, if he were detected perpetrating any one of them singly, he would be punished and incur great disgrace --they who do such wrong in particular cases are called robbers of temples, and man-stealers and burglars and swindlers and thieves. But when a man besides taking away the money of the citizens has made slaves of them, then, instead of these names of reproach, he is termed happy and blessed, not only by the citizens but by all who hear of his having achieved the consummation of injustice. For mankind censure injustice, fearing that they may be the victims of it and not because they shrink from committing it. And thus, as I have shown, Socrates, injustice, when on a sufficient scale, has more strength and freedom and mastery than justice; and, as I said at first, justice is the interest of the stronger, whereas injustice is a man's own profit and interest.
PAK

PostFri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the kind words FWO.