Links PostSun Sep 23, 2007 9:15 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_eschatology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_Times

Evil PostSun Sep 23, 2007 9:23 pm  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil

A fundamental question is whether there is a universal, transcendent definition of evil, or whether evil is determined by one's social or cultural background.

PostMon Sep 24, 2007 1:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Due to the nature and content of this thread it has been moved from conspiracy to spirit forum.
Although this reader can appreciate the implied conspiratorial aspects of the char-actor named in the thread title, his is in the spiritual realm and therefoe has been moved to that forum.........
perverted_introvert

Oops PostMon Sep 24, 2007 1:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Good idea, thanks Starman!

PostTue Sep 25, 2007 5:16 pm  Reply with quote  

This is suppossed to express the hierachy of the 'spirit' world. Anyways, I was thinking of that description, 'spirit' world and the fact that we earthlings are composed of matter found in the earth such as carbon, iron, calcium etc. The description spirit seems to refer not to the spiritual, but something made of non-earthly matter.

Iblis in the above diagram refers to beelzebub or the head honcho himself. As you can see, the jinn are simplistically divided into muslims and satans; Good or Evil would be a better description.

If that is the case, then i think Jinn pretty much is a valid theory. I never believed in the rubbish you see david Blaine do, much more amazing things can be done, but with 'invisible' assistance from the 'spirit' world. The same applies to those who claim to be able to talk to the dead, infact, it could be just a one of these spirits reading you like a book. I've heard mentioned somewhere, that we are all born with one of these attached to us, and they try to corrupt us.

Another thing would be using the description satan to describe one entity. Infact, their are many satans or devils, even amongst humans, some could be described as satanic or deceptively trying to lead people astray in collusion with the 'spirit' world.

Anyways, much more about the djinn; http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/jinn1.JPG

sry... jinn stories and articles; ps some are a bit childish, but quickly browse and neglect the immature ones; http://htmlgear.tripod.com/text/control.text?u=internet_mujahida&i=2&a=render&style=list
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

Myths PostFri Sep 28, 2007 12:56 am  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Heeled_Jack

Spring Heeled Jack was described by people claiming to have seen him as having a terrifying and frightful appearance, with diabolical physiognomy that included clawed hands and eyes that "resembled red balls of fire". One report claimed that, beneath a black cloak, he wore a helmet and a tight-fitting white garment like an "oilskin". Many stories also mention a "Devil-like" aspect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_in_Christianity

The Devil is said to rule either the whole world or most of it. Governments, religions, sciences, and academic pursuits that are not in accord with Christianity are said to be influenced or even run by Satan

That explains everything.

The above Wiki-Link also give a large lists of names that he goes by. It's interesting etymologically at least Smile

End Game PostSat Sep 29, 2007 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

From Texe Marrs:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4849904298346470264&q=illuminati+duration%3Along&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=3

Lucifer PostWed Oct 03, 2007 2:23 am  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

"Lucifer is a Latin word meaning "light-bearer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), a Roman astrological term for the "Morning Star", the planet Venus. The word Lucifer was the direct translation of the Septuagint Greek heosphoros, ("dawn-bearer"); (cf. Greek phosphoros, "light-bearer") and the Hebrew Helel, ("Bright one") used by Jerome in the Vulgate, having mythologically the same meaning as Prometheus who brought fire to humanity"

"he was a cherub or a seraph), who had been motivated by pride to lead a revolution against God, in "The War of Heaven". When the rebellion failed, Lucifer was cast out of heaven, along with a third of the heavenly host, and came to reside in the world."

quote:
an epithet of Venus.

http://www.fotw.net/FLagS/islam.html

A commonly used symbol of Islam, the crescent and star, may represent a "conjunction of the moon and Venus [that] took place in the dawn sky of July 23, 610" according to Gerald S. Hawkins, author of Stonehenge Decoded (Ahmad 1992). Some believe this night exactly coincides with the night in which the Prophet [Muhammad] received his initial revelation from God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfz0Sv5lyWM

http://www.crescentmoonwatch.org/

PostMon Oct 08, 2007 1:14 am  Reply with quote  

Satanism is another contrived and controlled religion by the Elite. It comes from Saturn, which by the way is why in marriage we give each other a ring, it is from the rings around Saturn. It is also why the female wears white and the males wears black, the ying and yang, dual nature of man, the male/female, we become hermaphrodites in union. Judges wear the black robe of Saturn, we also wear the mortar board on our heads to show we are "squared" when we graduate-highly freemasonic. We also wear the black robes of Saturn during graduation and the squared motarboard, which is what the masons wore on their heads to carry bricks during building projects in ancient times. The tassel is a limp you know what, to show you are in their control, emasculated after graduation in their system. You are now squared, another brick in the wall which they use to "build" society, and mankind. Sorry PI but we were never meant to live in cities, with building codes, and high phallic skyscrapers, which is nothing but the middle finger at the Creator, because the high orders of freemasonry want to PERFECT THAT WHICH THE CREATOR LEFT IMPERFECT. That includes mankind.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Good Point PostMon Oct 08, 2007 1:30 am  Reply with quote  

Actually, I couldn't agree more. I'm glad I never finished a proper education Smile

Matthew 21:42

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Here Jesus is clearly calling "the builders" unworthy of determining his true worth.

I'd disagree with some of what you wrote. I believe that most Masonry is creation worship rather than Creator worship. They're the "builders" don't forget.

PostMon Oct 08, 2007 1:39 am  Reply with quote  

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world
It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I'll be right behind you
So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Say that you'll never never never need it
One headline why believe it ?
All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Redeemerson

PostMon Oct 08, 2007 1:56 am  Reply with quote  

According to the Christian Bible, the hybrid offspring of the fallen angels were destroyed by the Great Flood (Noah's Ark episode). This was not the end of evil intervention on earth, however.

Noah later issued the "Curse of Canaan" upon his own grandson, and evil re-entered the world at this time. One could interpret this as Noah having more power than God Himself, undoing God's efforts to destroy evil. It is, however, just another saga in God's over-all plan.

The hybrid offspring where destroyed, but demons still existed when Christ walked the earth. Demons and evil spirits are still present to this very day.

I think that Satan still has an audience before the throne of the Father, accusing those of us who believe in Christ each and everytime we sin. This relationship between God and Satan will continue until the time Satan is cast out of heaven by the Archangel Michael.

A theological question becomes obvious; Does God grant permission every time an evil act transpires on earth? I don't think so. A spiritually corrupt human has the autonomy to act out heinous crimes. People can be duped and herded en mass to kill each other.

A miracle occurs when God over-rides the power of evil. I think a wide scale miracle will take place with the coming of the New Jerusalem. Between now and the advent of the New Jerusalem, there will be a pitched battle in the spiritual realm. Eventually, the powers and principalities of evil will all be over-powered by the shear force of God. They will become footstools for Christ's feet. Until then, their role is corrupting and marking souls that will subsequently be cast into Hell.

The people who are empowered by the powers and principalities of evil prosper tremendously, until their spiritual power is forced to capitulate. Often times, the power that forces the capitulation is actually a higher order of evil, rather than God.

I was once asked here on CTC; Can Satan decree his own word?. My reponse was "As far as I know, Satan can not decree his own word, but he sure would like to". That took place over year ago. Since then, I've been studying modern history. My current thinking is that Satan does have the power to create reality as we know it. He didn't create the building blocks of the universe, but our daily lives are shaped by events controlled by Satan.

I'm personally grateful to God that my life has not been any worse than it has been.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
PAK

PostMon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 am  Reply with quote  

In high freemasonry, they believe they were the fallen angels (or angles), with a higher intellect than the natural man, Lucifer is their allegory for the "enlightened one" the one with knowledge about good and evil, the ying and the yang, the black and the white on the freemasonic board of chess. That is why all freemasonic lodges have Jacob's ladder represented, with the tesserated floor, the eye of RA, etc. In high freemasonry, which predates Egypt, is why the Pharoahs continued the "mysteries" they believe to be as GOD one must emulate GOD, which they believe is a hermaphrodite, both male/female in one, able to self create. All religions, including Christianity, came from the ancient mysteries, which were born in the middle east. Sad-U-See but it's all a hoax - the the Cad-u-cee is still used in science and medicine. God SPOKE THE WORD - it is the spoken word that is important, not the SPELL-ing. They cast a spell on us because we will their will with their encoded language, especially ENG-lish. OR ING-lish.

We have now left the age of Pices, represented by Jesus the Christ, who told his disciples to go into town, and fetch the boy with a pitcher of water, who represents Aquarius. In Greek he was a beautiful boy, raped by Zeus (Jesus) because he had to posess everything, and then he put him in the sky and made him a star. Aquarius emties the vat (as in vat-i-can) and that represents the pool of life, as female is always represented by water, matter, mud, etc. But, alas, the new human to come, will be a hermaphrodite, both male/female in one, that is why women in America, especially of the White and now even Black race cannot conceive naturally, as artificial insemination will be the norm, eventually eradicating the role and necessity of the female. Hence we are witnessing the rise of homosexuality and peodophilia to the mainstream. Because, the TRUE ORIGINAL SIN was not Adam knowing Eve but the homosexual peodophile who PREYED on the offspring of the WOman. They were cast out of natual socieity and concocted their version of reality as "fallen angels". MY MY MY. They were hunted down, and eventually retreated into caves and created their own phallic society, and banded to-get-her in a long term plan to get the DESDEMONA as in OTHELLO, or demon female, and create a whole new slave society of unisex human boeings. It is the freemasonic tie that binds those at the top-that is why they have a gay old time at the Bohemian Grove, a druidic cult experience. It is also why they have been wreaking havoc on our hormonal system, both male and female to erradicate the necessity of the two sexes. First you kill off the tribes, then you destroy the family, then you erradicate the two sexes, now you have ultimate control of society, when there are no more natural ties that bind us to stand up for each other. Children across the world are sold, by their parents into sexual slavery, and the Elite are the ones who truly enjoy this, as sex to them is just a function like going to the bathroom. They are psychopaths, without empathy, inbred and calculating. Call me crazy but that is why Nicole Kidman was in the bathtub naked, with a 10 year old boy, contemplating having sex with a child. It makes it seem all so innocent. After all, her excuse was she thought the child was her dead husband, come to life and we fall for this BS. Like Kate Winslet in Little Children, which makes the viewer feel sorry for the peodophile. Unfortunately most are high ranking members of society, judges, lawyers, doctors, religious leaders, teachers, politicians, congressmen, business leaders and even Presidents and Kings. They think it is their right of might to rape little children, and alter-boys.

The DEVIL (evil-d) made me do it.
perverted_introvert

Word. PostTue Oct 09, 2007 1:20 am  Reply with quote  

Did I ever tell you that Evil-D is my rapper name?

http://www.jps.at/palindromes/english/EA.html

I appreciate your posts, I'm just not sold on the language theory. Language is evolving every day. If you called someone a "ho" in the 60's they'd have looked at you like you were mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOpSErM03n4

I hope you don't take offense, it's important to be able to poke fun at ourselves now and then.

PostTue Oct 09, 2007 6:14 am  Reply with quote  

Awesome palindrome link PI, ty. I'm such a word geek Very Happy
I still want a rapper name though.

I found this interesting, from a random page I found here: http://www.truthbeknown.com/devil.htm

"Before cultural judgment turned these words into something wholly other than their original meaning, both words represented entities that were considered sacred and holy. The word "devil" comes from the Sanskrit/Hindi word "deva," which refers to the good angels of the Hindu pantheon. The root of both "devil" and "deva" means "divine." It was only after Zoroaster and the Persians conquered Hindu territory that they felt compelled to make the Hindu gods into devils! Thus, the Hindu devas became the Persians devils. As Rev. George Cox says, in Mythology of the Aryan Nations (Longmans, 1870, pp. 355, 363):

"The Devas of the [Hindu] Veda are the bright gods who fight on the side of Indra; in the [Zoroastrian] Avesta the word has come to mean an evil spirit, and the Zoroastrian was bound to declare that he ceased to be a worshipper of the daevas...

"...the word devil passed into an immense number of forms, the Gothic tieval, diuval, diufal, the Icelandic djofull, Swedish djevful, all of them, together with the Italian, French, and Spanish forms carrying back the word diaboloV [diabolos] to the same root which furnished the Latin Divus, Djovis, and the Sanskrit deva."

Likewise, the word "demon" comes from the Greek word "daimon" or "daemon," which originally referred to beings of divine, godly nature--gods, not evil spirits. "Daemon" was also corrupted and changed into having a evil connotation through the same religion-making process. It had nothing to do with an accurate discernment of any genuine evil spirit. It was simply Christian propaganda used to brainwash the followers of the Greek and Roman religions into rejecting their old gods in favor of the newly created Christian character. As has been shown, this priestcraft is a very old trick. It was done rather well this time, with the subsequent burning of millions of books that would have revealed the ruse. "