Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Satan

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

English PostSun Nov 04, 2007 1:44 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Linguistics/english.html

Have a read. You can't twist everything to suit your views.

Auckland University researchers have stunned academics worldwide by tracing the origins of the English language to Turkish farmers.Using a novel approach to develop an Indo-European language tree, the researchers say they have evidence that the roots of the English language go back about 9000 years to Turkey.

PostSun Nov 04, 2007 1:45 am  Reply with quote  

I don't even know where to start.
Whatever Francis Bacon did, he sure as hell didn't change the origins of words dating back some 9000 years!
perverted_introvert

Mmmm Bacon PostSun Nov 04, 2007 2:08 am  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Francis_Bacon

a rare historical group of scientists who were killed by their own experiments.

Bacon was knighted in 1603, created Baron Verulam in 1618, and created Viscount St Alban in 1621

He was the youngest of five sons of Sir Nicholas Bacon, Lord Keeper of the Great Seal under Elizabeth I.

At Cambridge he first met the Queen, who was impressed by his precocious intellect, and was accustomed to call him "the young Lord Keeper".

Bacon's goals were threefold: discovery of truth, service to his country, and service to the church.

In the Parliament of 1586 he took a prominent part in urging the execution of Mary Queen of Scots. About this time he seems again to have approached his powerful uncle, the result of which may possibly be traced in his rapid progress at the bar, and in his receiving, in 1589, the reversion to the Clerkship of the Star Chamber

Bacon married, at the age of forty five, Alice Barnham (1592–1650), the fourteen year old daughter of a well-connected London alderman

"Printing, gunpowder and the compass: These three have changed the whole face and state of things throughout the world; the first in literature, the second in warfare, the third in navigation; whence have followed innumerable changes, in so much that no empire, no sect, no star seems to have exerted greater power and influence in human affairs than these mechanical discoveries."

The Shakespeare authorship question, which ascribes the famous plays to various contemporaries instead of Shakespeare of Stratford, has produced a large number of candidates, of whom Bacon is one of the most popular.

Does that mean he created the language?

PostSun Nov 04, 2007 2:41 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
English is an Anglo-Frisian language. Germanic-speaking peoples from northwest Germany (Saxons and Angles) and Jutland (Jutes) invaded what is now known as Eastern England around the fifth century AD. It is a matter of debate whether the Old English language spread by displacement of the original population, or the native Celts gradually adopted the language and culture of a new ruling class, or a combination of both of these processes (see Sub-Roman Britain).

So who is this new ruling class? The rulers always created language and culture - read Plato's republic. The average people could neither read nor write, only the noblility and Priests had that ability. They then gave the language to the people, the written word. It did not evolve naturally. The people of England spoke a mixture of german, gaelic and celitic languages. English was then created from many languages, as the new language for the banking and commericial world. It is historical knowledge that Francis Bacon, along with a large group of international priests or brotherhood, created a new language and then promoted it through Shakespeares plays along with a new culture for the people. Francis Bacon, John Dee and others like Sir Walter Raleigh had thousands of specialized priests/scribes working for them. The movie and play, My Fair Lady is a perfect example of this. Originally it was a play called Pygmallion, later made into a musical called My Fair Lady. She is a CREATION of a Priest, who trains her, educates her in a new language, tranforming her from an ignorant street person to a LADY.

Human beings have been walking this earth, confirmed in stone, far longer than the Biblical account of humanity. That would mean millions of people walked this earth, spoke a variety of languages, prior to what is recorded in the Bible. They couldn't possibly be Hebrews nor Christians, nor Muslims for that fact. They lived in small tribes or clans, mostly nomadic, each area had their own way of living.

The majority of people who were rounded up to serve a ruling Elite, who wanted slaves to do their work, were not educated, they did what they were told, they obeyed their rulers or Priests without question because if they didn't they would be killed. Only those people, who managed to live outside of so-called "civilization" were truly free, had their own language and customs. Those who lived in "civilized" societies were mostly serfs or slaves, with a small ruling educated Elite, their Priests and bureaucrats or scribes who kept knowledge secret. They told the people what to think and how to believe. They were able to do this because they did not have to labor for their food, clothing or shelter, they had slaves to do the work for them. This gave them time to experiment, record their observations of nature (man, animal, the procession of the heavenly bodies), and create a written language, along with a verbal language.

The United States is a very young country. It was created to bring in the New World Order. It was founded on freemasonry, not Christianity as most of the founding fathers were in fact freemasons. They may have spouted Christian beliefs, but freemasonry was their true religion, because it is a religion for the upper nobility, not the lower freemasons. Even Thomas Jefferson did not believe that Jesus was the son of God. Read his own writings. He wrote a book about Jesus and he did not believe that Jesus was part of the Godhead. Benjamin Franklin was a Druid, a high freemason, he left the US after 1776 and moved to France, became the high grand master of some big Freemasonic lodge there for over 10 years. He was also a member of the Hellfire Club, a club that met in underground rooms below Cathedrals. They debauched women, had orgies and the offspring of these orgies were then used later to put into positions of power without the public realizing that they were related to nobility. Madame Bouvier was a big madam that helped to select, along with Priests, specific women for their parties. They were chosen for their genetic qualities, called DOLLY MOPS, or genetic carriers. Madame Bouvier was related to Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy who was chosen to be JFK's wife. An obelisk was erected to Washington because he had achieved GODHOOD on earth for his role in bringing about the Great Work. There isn't a town or city in America that doesn't have freemasonic lodges listed, right out in front as you enter their boundaries, with their freemasonic emblems. All of those who run the town,city whatever are members of these lodges and proud of it. Many if not most are also Christians.

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.

That is a highly occultic passage. It explains nothing about language or Mithras. I do not believe you could even explain what that passage means. There isn't a Christian pastor, ministor, or Priest, let alone all the educated theologians who can truly explain the passages from Revelations or Daniel. I know Pastors who cannot understand what Revelations means and the've graduated from seminaries. There is still a lot of debate over what these passage truly mean. I studied the Book of Daniel and its true meaning was not clearly revealed.

quote:
You're wrong. I've quoted a source 2,000 years old. Billy Graham is a CIA pawn in my opinion. What are you reading to form these views???

Your source has been heavily tampered with and what you read from is not 2000 years old. You nor I have ever had access to the ancient texts, nor did we choose what went into the Bible, Priests and nobility did at the council of Nicene.

I would agree with your assessment of Billy Graham, but then, will the real Christian please stand up? How do you have the truth and not Billy Graham? He is afterall the one who spearheaded the born again movement, you did not. He made it popular, while prior to that the mainstream churches did not promote any of this. They considered being born again to be raised in the Christian Church, not a new ritual you had to partake in in order to prove you were a Christian.

My debate has nothing to do with certain principals and beliefs of Christianity which I do adhere to. But, in my walk in life, I have found that many other religions also share the same views. All Muslims are not radical as portrayed on the nightly news. They adhere to a very similar belief system as Christianity, being kind, just, helpful, caring, loving, taking care of your family, respect for children, etc. It is strictly in the dogmatic part that disagreements erupt. I do believe there are certain moral truths instilled in us from birth, while at the same time there are those inbred psychopaths who for whatever reason do not have empathy for other human beings and thus think that morality is just one person's judgement on another. These have been the people who have been the nobility, priests and ruling class for eons.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Conclusion PostSun Nov 04, 2007 2:45 am  Reply with quote  

Pak:

We will never see eye to eye on this topic. I think it's better for my own sanity if I stop responding, smile, and walk away.

Good luck to you.

PostSun Nov 04, 2007 3:09 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Auckland University researchers have stunned academics worldwide by tracing the origins of the English language to Turkish farmers.Using a novel approach to develop an Indo-European language tree, the researchers say they have evidence that the roots of the English language go back about 9000 years to Turkey.

This proves my point. There was an international Priesthood around for thousands and thousands of years. Francis Bacon was a part of that international Brotherhood. These priests each specialized in the languages of the known world. The average people did not read nor write. The Priests/scribes just took all the languages and amalgamated them into the English language spoken during the time of Shakespeare. Francis Bacon would have been one of the main organizers of it all. They built a code into this language which was created to be the universal language for banking and commerce.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostTue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 am  Reply with quote  

In the discussion regarding Satan, it is important to understand the thinking of those who run the United Nations, and the parallel governments of all the nations of the world.

The website
www.lucistrust.org

http://www.lucistrust.org/en/publications_store/alice_bailey_books/about_alice_bailey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey

The Lucis Trust is the official spiritual website of the United Nations, originally housed in the United Nations, later moved down the street from the United Nations. It was heavily funded by both the Rothchilds trusts and Rockefeller trusts. Alice Bailey, along with her husband and freemason, Foster Bailey founded the Lucifer Publishing Company, later changed to Lucis Trust along with the Arcane Schools. The Arcane schools train people of "goodwill" for positions in the United Nations along with forming "triangles" across the world to meditate at specific times to will their will upon the world.

The Lucis Trust maintains the Meditation Room at the United Nations.

At age 15, on June 30th, 1895, Bailey was visited by a stranger, "...a tall man, dressed in European clothes and wearing a turban" who told her she needed to develop self-control to prepare for certain work planned for her to do.[10] She supposed this individual was Jesus, but later she identified him as Master Koot Hoomi.[11]

Later she wrote a 24 page volume books with the help of her spirit guide a
Tibetan" teacher, Djwal Khul.

Although many Chrisitians and non-Christians alike equate Satan with Lucifer, in the high occult these are two different entitites. Lucifer is the bringer of light, knowledge and intellect to the world. He is the morning star, that precedes the sun, or the planet Venus.

Much of her writings can also be traced to Hermeticism:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeticism

Hermeticism is a set of philosophical and religious beliefs[1] based primarily upon the writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, who is put forth as a wise sage and Egyptian priest, and who is commonly seen as synonymous with the Egyptian god Thoth.[2] These beliefs have influenced Western magic traditions.

In Islam, the Hermetic cult was accepted in AD 830 as being the Sabians mentioned in the Qur'an.[3]

The three parts of the wisdom of the whole universe
Hermes Trismegistus is accredited with the name Trismegistus, meaning the "Thrice Great" or "Thrice Greatest" because, as he claims in The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, he knows the three parts of the wisdom of the whole universe.[14] The three parts of the wisdom are alchemy, astrology, and theurgy.

Alchemy - The Operation of the Sun - For Hermeticism, Alchemy is not the changing of physical lead into physical gold.[15] Rather, one attempts to turn themselves from a base person (symbolized by lead) into an adept master (symbolized by gold). The various stages of chemical distillation and fermentation, among them, are metaphors for the Magnum Opus (Latin for Great Work) performed on the soul.[16]

Astrology - The Operation of the Moon - Hermes claims that Zoroaster discovered this part of the wisdom of the whole universe, astrology, and taught it to man.[17] In Hermetic thought, it is likely that the movements of the planets have meaning beyond the laws of physics and actually holding metaphorical value as symbols in the mind of The All, or God. Astrology has influences upon the Earth, but does not dictate our actions, and wisdom is gained when we know what these influences are and how to deal with them.

Theurgy - The Operation of the Stars - There are two different types of magic, according to Giovanni Pico della Mirandola's Apology, completely opposite of one another. The first is γοητεια, Goëtia, black magic reliant upon an alliance with evil spirits (i.e. demons). The second is Theurgy, divine magic reliant upon an alliance with divine spirits (i.e. angels, archangels, gods).[18]

Theurgy translates to "The Science or art of Divine Works" and is the practical aspect of the Hermetic art of alchemy.[19] Furthermore, alchemy is seen as the "key" to theurgy,[20] the ultimate goal of which is to become united with higher counterparts, leading to the attainment of Divine Consciousness.[21]

It is interesting the Alice Bailey and the Lucis Trust seem to follow this same belief pattern, of ascended masters and a hierarchy of those with the wisdom to rule over others as does higher orders of freemasonry.

Bailey wrote much about those she called the “Masters of the Wisdom,” which she believed to be a brotherhood of enlightened sages working under the guidance of "the Christ." In part, she stated her writings were an effort to clarify the nature of these Masters, and their work.

Here is a picture of the Meditation Room, maintained by the Lucis Trust at the United Nations:

This house, dedicated to work and debate in the service of peace, should have one room dedicated to silence in the outward sense and stillness in the inner sense.

We all have within us a center of stillness surrounded by silence.1

It has been the aim to create in this small room a place where the doors may be open to the infinite lands of thought and prayer.

People of many faiths will meet here, and for that reason none of the symbols to which we are accustomed in our meditation could be used.

However, there are simple things which speak to us all with the same language. We have sought for such things and we believe that we have found them in the shaft of light striking the shimmering surface of solid rock.

So, in the middle of the room we see a symbol of how, daily, the light of the skies gives life to the earth on which we stand, a symbol to many of us of how the light of the spirit gives life to matter.

But the stone in the middle of the room has more to tell us. We may see it as an altar, empty not because there is no God, not because it is an altar to an unknown god, but because it is dedicated to the God whom man worships under many names and in many forms.

The stone in the middle of the room reminds us also of the firm and permanent in a world of movement and change. The block of iron ore has the weight and solidity of the everlasting. It is a reminder of that cornerstone of endurance and faith on which all human endeavour must be based.

The material of the stone leads our thoughts to the necessity for choice between destruction and construction, between war and peace. Of iron man has forged his swords, of iron he has also made his ploughshares. Of iron he has constructed tanks, but of iron he has likewise built homes for man. The block of iron ore is part of the wealth we have inherited on this earth of ours. How are we to use it?

The shaft of light strikes the stone in a room of utter simplicity. There are no other symbols, there is nothing to distract our attention or to break in on the stillness within ourselves. When our eyes travel from these symbols to the front wall, they meet a simple pattern opening up the room to the harmony, freedom and balance of space.

There is an ancient saying that the sense of a vessel is not in its shell but in the void. So it is with this room. It is for those who come here to fill the void with what they find in their center of stillness.

quote:
Since they believe in duality, the dual nature of man, good and evil are just opposites, yet different degrees of each other.

http://infomotions.com/etexts/gutenberg/dirs/1/4/2/0/14209/14209.htm

4. The Principle of Polarity

"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its
pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are
identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet;
all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be
reconciled."--The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that "everything is dual"; "everything
has two poles"; "everything has its pair of opposites," all of which
were old Hermetic axioms. It explains the old paradoxes, that have
perplexed so many, which have been stated as follows: "Thesis and
antithesis are identical in nature, but different in degree"; "opposites
are the same, differing only in degree"; "the pairs of opposites may be
reconciled"; "extremes meet"; "everything is and isn't, at the same
time"; "all truths are but half-truths"; "every truth is half-false";
"there are two sides to everything," etc., etc., etc. It explains that
in everything there are two poles, or opposite aspects, and that
"opposites" are really only the two extremes of the same thing, with
many varying degrees between them.

Let us take a radical and
extreme example--that of "Love and Hate," two mental states apparently
totally different. And yet there are degrees of Hate and degrees of
Love, and a middle point in which we use the terms "Like or Dislike,"
which shade into each other so gradually that sometimes we are at a loss
to know whether we "like" or "dislike" or "neither." And all are simply
degrees of the same thing, as you will see if you will but think a
moment. And, more than this (and considered of more importance
by the Hermetists), it is possible to change the vibrations of Hate to
the vibrations of Love, in one's own mind, and in the minds of others.
Many of you, who read these lines, have had personal experiences of the
involuntary rapid transition from Love to Hate, and the reverse, in your
own case and that of others. And you will therefore realize the
possibility of this being accomplished by the use of the Will, by means
of the Hermetic formulas. "Good and Evil" are but the poles of the same
thing, and the Hermetist understands the art of transmuting Evil into
Good, by means of an application of the Principle of Polarity. In short,
the "Art of Polarization" becomes a phase of "Mental Alchemy" known and
practiced by the ancient and modern Hermetic Masters.
An understanding of the Principle will enable one to change his own Polarity, as well as that of others, if he will devote the time and study necessary to master the art.

6. The Principle of Cause and Effect

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause;
everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name
for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation,
but nothing escapes the Law."--The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the fact that there is a Cause for every Effect;
an Effect from every Cause. It explains that: "Everything Happens
according to Law"; that nothing ever "merely happens"; that there is no
such thing as Chance; that while there are various planes of Cause and
Effect, the higher dominating the lower planes, still nothing ever
entirely escapes the Law. The Hermetists understand the art and methods
of rising above the ordinary plane of Cause and Effect, to a certain
degree, and by mentally rising to a higher plane they become Causers
instead of Effects. The masses of people are carried along, obedient to
environment; the wills and desires of others stronger than themselves;
heredity; suggestion; and other outward causes moving them about like
pawns on the Chessboard of Life. But the Masters, rising to the plane
above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well
as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns. They help to PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE, instead of being played and moved about by other wills and environment. They USE the Principle instead of being its tools. The Masters obey the Causation of the higher planes, but they help to RULE on their own plane. In this statement there is
condensed a wealth of Hermetic knowledge--let him read who can.

So what we are dealing with are people who do not believe in a Satan character, but rather good and evil as opposites, and they have mastered the ability to control these two forces, like a balancing act, in order to control the environment and people around them.
PAK

PostWed Nov 07, 2007 12:18 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
I don't even know where to start.
Whatever Francis Bacon did, he sure as hell didn't change the origins of words dating back some 9000 years!

I never said Francis Bacon did it all alone, but he was a part of an international Priesthood, that spans thousands of years, a brotherhood that traveled the world over, highly educated and specialized in everything from language, money, alchemy, banking, science, astronomy, you name it. Language is very important for mind control. If you control the language then you control the mind of the individual trapped in that language. The Knights Templars were the ones who spread their commercial banking system everywhere they went. The core group was secretive, selective like freemasonry, and international. Their outer portico was nothing like those at the center that were in control. Their descendants live today and have been trained just as their forefathers were trained in the art of money, commerce, banking, trade, religion, science, along with mind control, the art of conning people. These people are psychopathic, what you would classify as Satanic, evil, demonic, yet they can fit right in with nice people, use nice people while recruiting lesser psychopaths to do their dirty work. Today, those at the top have coordinated themselves, having interbred for generations, knowing who their ancestors were and continuing the agenda their ancestors planned, a long time ago to dominate humanity. Just as PI has posted info on the Dutch Royal family, they are related to the British Royal Family, along with the Spanish, Saudi Arabian, Chinese, Japanese, Canadian, American, etc. We are looking at inbred psychopathic people who have created a psychopathic system for us all to live in. We all give power to the Beast, the system, because we are born into it , not understanding the scope of that which has now totally enveloped this world. Once the majority of the people fell for the con of money and allowed everything to be in a competitive, dog eat dog system, we have allowed very cruel, inbred, psychopaths, who naturally rise to the top in this system, to rule over us. Now we are seeing the fruits of our labor, through taxation and LAW coming to a head. PI may poke fun at me about words, but the spoken word is more important than the written or spelling. None of the technology we have been given, including the WORLD WIDE WEB, that we all get stuck on, is to free us, rather it is to bring us slowly and methodically into a scientific dictatorship as Aldous Huxley wrote in his fictional work Brave New World.

It is a sad truth that none of the leaders of the major religions, are warning us about this fact. They are not giving us an insight into the true nature of evil, the fact that there are those people, who have inbred for hundreds of generations, passed their wealth and leadership positions on to their descendants. These people can plan wars, develop plagues, use weather weapons and environmental disastors, are now spraying the skies of the whole planet with God knows what, and have absolutely no empathy for other human beings, can kill, maim, torture without so much as losing a nights sleep over it, while most of us cannot comprehend, we suspend our disbelief that these types of people exist. We beat ourselves over small transgressions and human failings while these people control the world and us without shedding a tear, except on cue, when appropriate to make us believe they are truly one of us. It is time to debate what is truly the nature of evil, how do we get ourselves out of this predicament before these psychopaths, insane nutcases take over the world and bring in hell on earth for everyone.

Alice Bailey, in her books, discussed the fact that Christianity would be amalgamated with Hindu and New Age types of religion to bring in the new united spiritual religion for the New Age to come, the Age of Aquarius, or the New World Order that George Bush Sr. said was written in the DIVINE HEAVENLY PLAN, and he did not mean the one who Created us but rather, those that think they are the true Gods of this Earth with the right to rule. Why do you think the Harry Potter books became so popular and promoted. It's truly amazing in that children have been putting the lightning bolt like the Nazis on their foreheads. The "authorized" author did not write these books alone any more than Alice Bailey wrote her books alone. As Shakespeare said "All the World's A Stage". We are the pawns on the chessboard in the game of life only today we are now facing the absolute irradication of humanity, as we know it, to be merged with machines and transformed into transhumanism. Just keep in mind that GOD is THEIR word for the Creator, it is not yours, never was, never will be.
perverted_introvert

Dark Crystal PostSun Nov 11, 2007 4:58 am  Reply with quote  

Have a watch.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAQkHnSZ7s

PostMon Nov 12, 2007 1:31 am  Reply with quote  

Pure Freemasonic illusion at its best. Note Augra, with the one eye, because "in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king" and he's a Pirate. The problem is, when most watch these movies they root for the hero or heroine (the fix is in), but the High Freemasons are the Good Guys in the movie (they wrote the story), and we the masses are the bad dudes, after all Gelfling Jen is an initiate into the "mysteries", he is serving his "ascended masters". He will bring in the New Age of mankind, exactly what the Elite want while eliminating the Old Age along with any humans who do not want to transform into the new way.

Re-watched Minority Report last night. Nice high freemasonic movie. Noticed the guys were flying around with their jetpacks on their backs. I have an old Life Magazine with the military flying around with these on their backs giving a demonstration. Wonder what happened to all that nifty technology. Even in that movie, Tom Cruise goes to get his FIX from a blind guy, who says to him "In the land of the blind the One-eyed man is King". HA HA HA

Had to go to the doctor yesterday afternoon, and while waiting watched some dumb cartoons from a distance. Well, well, well, they are programming the little kiddies nicely. In some weird one that came after Sponge Bob (he and his buddy were spies), anyway the next cartoon had some little creepy looking girl. Some guy was helping her or whatever, but I heard him say, "eat your genetically modified food, it will give you super powers and make you strong". He then had a bowl with what he called his "nanobots" (cute little things) that were there to help in any way they can. It only takes a generation to mind control the masses into a whole new way of living with scientifically designed mass media mind control. All they have to do is eliminate those of us with memories. Must be why dementia and alzheimers is on the rise, not to mention cancer and the new super viruses on the loose. Who knows what they're spraying us with but I just don't think it is for our own good somehow. Call me suspicious.

Sure hope we find the devil before the Brotherhood of Christian leaders summon in Armageddon and all hell breaks loose for those of us it hasn't completely been loosed upon yet. Seems the black race of Africa is already in Hell, along with the people of Afganistan, Iraq and now Iran. On to Syria after that - gotta spread democracy by the sword. Not to worry, Blackwater, their underground stream, is ready to help US in any way they can. So glad they're here in Illinois. Heard one of their leaders is a born again Christian. Feature that.
Redeemerson

PostSat Nov 24, 2007 5:26 am  Reply with quote  

You don't need to go searching for the devil, PAK. He's already found you. Just hope that you don't ever die.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
PAK

PostSun Dec 16, 2007 4:52 am  Reply with quote  

How Christian of you Redeemerson. I am not concerned that the devil has found me since devil is just lived spelled backwards and the Elite Priests who created our language do like to poke fun at us. Those of you who adhere to a DOGMA ( or AM- GOD) are just blinded by the illumined ones who laugh at how easily it is to fool even the educated. Satan comes from Saturn (the planet the Elite worship), and the bottom level Priest wear Black robes, as do Judges and at least for awhile those who graduated from college, got their heads Squared with a masons mortar board, and the tassel hanging down (representing a limp penis), which means you do not know the true secrets and have no true knowledge, just indoctrination.

Satan has been used as an evil demon to scare the crap out of you into believing in a God who will kill you and send you to HELL forever for not obeying his laws. What a joke when the Elite of this world keep on ruling, as always, since the day the con of money has been introduced, before Sumer and Egypt. As always, if you just pay enough, tithe enough, or better yet, you are the ones with money who rule the church (no matter what denomination, Protestant, Catholic) or let's add to the mix the Buddhists and Muslims, and Hindus for that matter. Those with the money control the church, sinagog, mosque whatever. The Dali Lami is nothing but a front man, a sham, a shill just like Billy Graham who brought more people to the Christian faith with his born again revivals than any other preacher. For that he was Knighted by the Queen of England. Go Figure.

Jesus Christ, the Buddah, Mohammed, all the religious rebels, exposed the organized religions of their culture, era, whatever for the sham they were. The individual has the path to the Creator, we are all different, and yet, the Creator instilled in us some truths, deep within our conscious brains which most only use 10% in our lifetime. The Elite have been hell bent on destroying our individuality, our creativeness, our natural sense of caring and love because they themselves have no love in them, yet can mimic our emotions to fool us.

You take your lessons from a book, I take mine from the Creator. He gave me truth, dignity, love, caring and the ability to sense danger and deception. You lost it. You want someone else to tell you what to believe, how to believe, and what is truth. Jesus like other leaders showed us the path, it is narrow, it is difficult because most want a belief, a savior, someone to watch over them and rescue them from themselves, let alone those who want to dominate and rule the world. Those who rule the world took those who defied them and hijacked their message, creating a religion, rules and a dogma to follow, along with an approved WHOLE-Y BOOK, whether the Koran, Bible, Talmud whatever. Give yourself to them, they want you to wait for a Savior, just like those at Jonestown, so you will absolutely will their will and bring in the NEW WORLD ORDER. It's not the end of the world but the end of humanity as we are, able to think and reason for ourselves, accept our weaknesses and strengths, to love and be loved. They now have the science to dominate our minds, to take away our energy and destroy our ability to have eternal life which is our offspring.

Most won't accept this because they have too much pride. They cannot believe they have been conned and deceived so cleverly. It is why most won't believe their own eyes and senses when they see the spraying overhead, or the truth about Africa and Iraq, let alone China where most in the USA buy their crap happily cause it's cheap, not caring that slaves labored in horrific conditions to produce it. Out of sight, out of mind, we're all responsible and all have given our consent, even those Christians who think they are without tarnish. Give me a break. We are all responsible for the state of affairs we are in, we don't need a devil character to blame for our own transgressions, our own ignorance and inablility to look outside our own little world. The Elite mock and laugh at our stupidity, our ignorance and our inablility to reason. That is why they are so confident they will win. OH MY, "the devil made me do it" as Flip Wilson said, years ago, to mock us.
stitcherman

PostMon Dec 17, 2007 9:44 pm  Reply with quote  

it is my clear understanding that organized religion is created by man and owned by "the beast". look at the most accepted bible. on page two of mine it is printed "KING JAMES VERSION" the truth is there if people dare face it.
I have been in several different christian religions over my 50 years of living. the leaders of these parrish's portray psycopathic personalities'; tyrrants they are. They are wolves in sheep clothing; that the bible warns us about them.
Why is it very few if any churches acually identify evil in our daily lives? they are quick to point out how bad his own flock is though!
what about the psycological evil that is put into us every day by our controllers? It is kept from us for the pastors advantage. Real nice people to allow there own flocks to stumble around there whole lives as he controls them through his own flocks ignorance, which they create through distractions and shallowness.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
Jeanie

PostTue Dec 18, 2007 3:03 am  Reply with quote  

Quote from Redeemerson to PAK: "Just hope that you don't ever die"

I hope your are not insinuating that there is a burning hell where God throws those whom he considers "bad". Some connect the devil with hell, there to endlessly torture people. If that were true the devil would be working for the Almighty Creator. Of course such thinking would be absurd. There is no hell !!! The scriptures teach " the wages sin pays is death". Romans 6:23

Ezekiel 18:4 "The soul that is sinning it itself will die"

If, when one dies he is merely transported to another location, then he isn't dead at all is he ? If that were true there would be no need of a resurrection, and Christ died in vain. If you think back to the account in Genesis where Satan misled Eve by telling her contrary to what God told Adam, God said in regards to a certain tree, "in the day you eat from it you will positvely die" Genesis 2:17 He did not say tortured forever or transported somewhere else.

That man has an immortal life is a lie started by Satan and perpetuated down through many generations to and including our day. There is a LOT of false religion out there. What is true worship and belief? It is that which harmonizes with the inspired scriptures. To know the truth from the lie one would have to have a good understanding of what the Bible really does teach.
Redeemerson

PostWed Dec 19, 2007 3:25 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Jeanie
I hope your are not insinuating that there is a burning hell where God throws those whom he considers "bad". Some connect the devil with hell, there to endlessly torture people.

The Bible states that a person has to die to sin, in order to be born again, and regenerated through Christ via the Holy Spirit. Once this takes place, an individual's physical death is not something to be feared. Their soul will join the multitude of other souls in the spiritual realm that cry out for God to avenge them. These souls have escaped the second death. Eventually, they go Heaven. The Bible doesn't really describe the intermediate realm, the 'waiting room'. Catholic doctrine embellishes this aspect to include 'limbo' and 'pergatory'. I don't find scriptural support for these concepts.

According to Christ, people aren't physically resurrected in Heaven in the same form they exist on earth. They are neither male, nor female, but become "like the angels". Perhaps people will be resurrected as male or female in the 'New Jerusalem', the world that replaces this one and is ruled by Christ. Something like this is going to happen, I just can't picture it clearly.

The souls of people who did not accept Christ as their savior, die the "second death". These souls, according to Christ, are discarded. If I'm not mistaken, the Armaic word He used to describe their destination translates to 'burning pit', meaning the place where people burned their household garbage. I'll research this further when I get more time.

The Bible also refers to Hell as a bottomless pit; the abyss. It uses various names for Hell; Gehenna, Hades, Sheol, etc.

I believe it's real. There's nothing in the Bible that suggests the human soul simply ceases to exist, with the exception of the so-called 'wisdom of Solomon'. Solomon states that there is no Heaven or Hell. This position is completely contrary to the rest of the Bible. I'll believe the recorded words of Christ (and the Apostle Paul) over what Solomon wrote.

Most people aren't comfortable with the idea of an all-loving God casting a large percentage of human souls into eternal damnation. Most people think they change God, just by changing what they believe. It doesn't work that way. God is what He is. God loves the people that love Him. The people that love Him, demonstrate their love for Him by abiding in the teachings of Christ, and by putting God's Will into action when they can discern what His Will happens to be in regard to their own lives.

The baby sacrificing, pedophilic money mongers are going to Hell, because God loves His good people. The final outcome for ethical/humanistic people, the ones that aren't evil, but don't believe in Christ is determined by Christ Himself. It's no wonder He was serious and sometimes sad.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.

Last edited by Redeemerson on Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total