Satan

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Satan PostSun Sep 23, 2007 2:02 am  Reply with quote  

Know your enemy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

quote:
the works until the time of their fulfillment had arrived; as the texts were not meant for their own generations but for far-distant ages

quote:
In the Book of Wisdom, the devil is represented as the being who brought death into the world.

Where Satan does appear in the Bible as a member of God's court, he plays the role of the Accuser, much like a prosecuting attorney for God.

This motif appears in the book of Job. Satan sits on the Left (see left hand path or shambala), and prosecutes the souls of man. Jesus sits on the right hand of God and represents compassion. He's like our public defender Smile

Concerning the double headed, black and white eagle of Freemasonry:

quote:
it is also evident from the prologue that Satan has no power of independent action, but requires the permission of God, which he may not transgress. He cannot be regarded, therefore, as an opponent of the Deity; and the doctrine of monotheism is disturbed by his existence no more than by the presence of other beings before the face of God.

They are NOT equal.

quote:
in I Chron. 21:1 he appears as one who is able to provoke David to destroy Israel. The Chronicler (third century B.C.) regards Satan as an independent agent

Still don't believe in evolution? What about evolution of myth and religion? Surely they are living, breathing things.

The most common English synonym for 'Satan' is 'Devil', which descends from Middle English devel, from Old English dēofol, that in turn represents an early Germanic borrowing of Latin diabolus (also the source of 'diabolical'). This in turn was borrowed from Greek diabolos "slanderer," from diaballein "to slander": dia- "across, through" + ballein "to hurl."[10] In the New Testament, 'Satan' occurs more than thirty times in passages alongside Diabolos (Greek for "the devil"), referring to the same person or thing as Satan.[11]
Lucifer is sometimes used in Christian theology to refer to Satan, as a result of identifying the fallen "son of the dawn" of Isaiah 14:12 with the "accuser" of other passages in the Old Testament.
Beelzebub (Be'elzebub "Lord of Flies") is originally the name of a Philistine god, but is also used in the New Testament as a synonym for Satan. A corrupted version, "Belzeboub," appears in the The Divine Comedy.
"The dragon" and "the old serpent" in the Book of Revelation 12:9, 20:2 have also been identified with Satan, as have "the prince of this world" in the Book of John 12:31, 14:30; "the prince of the power of the air" also called Meririm, and "the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" in the Book of Ephesians 2:2; and "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

The angel Leviathan is described as "that crooked serpent," which is also used to describe Satan in Revelation 12:9. 'Sar ha Olam,' a possible name for Metatron, is described as Satan by Michael, Jehoel and St. Paul.

Google Metatron's Cube.

For Pak and FWO PostSun Sep 23, 2007 2:06 am  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori

quote:
The Grigori (from Greek egrḗgoroi, "The Watchers") are, in one popular version, a group of fallen angels told of in Biblical apocrypha who mated with mortal women, giving rise to a race of hybrids known as the Nephilim, who are described as giants in Genesis 6:4.

Important:

quote:
the Watchers are angels apparently dispatched to Earth simply to watch over the people. They soon begin to lust for the human women they see, and at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, they defect en masse to marry and live among men. The children produced by these relationships are the Nephilim, savage giants who pillage the earth and endanger humanity. Samyaza, Azazel, and the others become corrupt, and teach their human hosts to make metal weapons, cosmetics, and other necessities of civilization that had been kept secret. But the people are dying and cry to the heavens for help. God sends the Great Flood to rid the earth of the Nephilim, but sends Uriel to warn Noah so as not to eradicate the human race. The Grigori are bound "in the valleys of the Earth" until Judgement Day.

Alien hybridization has been written about for at least 4000 years. Why?

Sylphs PostSun Sep 23, 2007 2:07 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Here, the "sons of heaven" are given no specific name or function; they could represent fallen angels, or simply heavenly beings that mate with women.

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/sylphbirths14apr04.shtml

quote:
A few months ago "Rusty" from the Forums.Cloudbusters wrote that he saw the birth of a baby sylph from a larger sylph. This does happen. Sylphs and other elementals are also born from the wombs of women.

Bush may be more powerful than Satan and God! PostSun Sep 23, 2007 2:10 am  Reply with quote  

Satan's taking the back seat right now, GWBush is at the wheel, and obviously George has more power than God otherwise he would have swallowed a bolt of lightning years ago.

:) PostSun Sep 23, 2007 2:15 am  Reply with quote  

Just wait, have faith. Do your part and at least you'll have a clean conscience. I appreciated your Ron Paul post btw.

your welcome PostSun Sep 23, 2007 2:34 am  Reply with quote  

Your Welcome PI but i do believe im doing my part in some small way by trying to enlighten the blinded sheeple to wake up from their induced slumber, sheeple need a shepherd to show them the way in these treacherous times.

Who is that shepherd?

Not the one that cried wolf i hope.

PostSun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 am  Reply with quote  

a piece i wrote for an opinion column titled:

americas soul is owned by the beast

humanism is being conditioned out of us by design. not much compassion is left in us now. we are capable of so much more. the full range of actual human emotions are trained to be self suppressed. society is pretty much completely seperated now;divided as a people. this allows the powers that be to feed on us and abuse the population. tyrrany is at our doorstep; look and you can see it comming up the steps, fast, very very fast.
the human being as a society has been the most studied of any
creature for thousands of years. we are very predictable when controlled
through thought. may i share a quote from Goethe..."none are more
hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
the population agrees with crimes against humanity, ussually without
even identifying them as such, or even cheering on the abuse.or stand by
as inactive participants. all downloaded responses given to us from
govt. and the corporate media. they believe the thoughts are there own;
but no. our soul is owned by the beast ;. and we do not even know it. (20
years in jail for the jenna 6 when the guy was treated and released
within hours). wich act is more unjust? what percentage of us can see
clear enough to even notice the reality of the over punishment that is
being proposed in this situation.
religion has neautered the masses. "god is in control, so stay out of
the way" , that the powers that be are ordained by a just and
compassionate god that is in full control.? it is my belief that the
prophecies of the book of revelations has been fullfilled many times since
it was written, in different societies and times. the book of revelations
plays its part as a participant. as societies fall; through the avenue of
tyrrany and oppression of the masses. that it is ... prophesised by god.
in a sense; welcomed.
the general population is being kept busy with cheap booz, flush with
entertainment, sports, and drugs (legal and illegal) . it is my contention
that this society is set up like this by design. to keep us busy so we do
not get in the way of very important people doing there very important
work. very maticulously planned on purpose; with intent. the real
magicians work for the beast, not at birthday parties and las vegas. but
in corporate entertainment, corporate media, and corporate press. for
example; one million dead since iraq and afgan war began and the magicans can get the population thinking and talking about the injustice of a few
dead dogs through dogfighting. it was the word at the water cooler for a
solid month.
the road to hell is very nicely done. comfortable; as the beast owns
americas soul .

stitcherman

sorry it posted wthout paragraphs makes for a hard read
    code:

[list=]
[/list]
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
perverted_introvert

Request PostSun Sep 23, 2007 6:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Please post any findings about this here, it's important we know what we're up against not only spiritually, but materially as well.

I'd be interested to hear Raze's perspective as a Muslim, and also to hear what Pak has to say. Thanks for reading.

Anti Christ PostSun Sep 23, 2007 6:48 pm  Reply with quote  

I got a kick out of this, lots of interesting symbolism however. Is Prince Charles the Anti-Christ?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3095050845698107222&q=occult+duration%3Along&total=143&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=1

The Arm of Satan PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Who exactly carries out the Luficerian plan on Earth?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8382583137807823142&q=freemason+duration%3Along&total=203&start=20&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=3

I believe that the Freemasons are but one of the tools of Satan that are used in controlling the Earth. Read up on NASA, Jack Parsons, the JPL, Bohemian Grove, Royalty, the Vatican, and the Skull in Bones for a few more examples.

tagged & banned

PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:12 pm  Reply with quote  

when I see a post like this is, I think WHACKO. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
perverted_introvert

Thanks PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Can you defend this position or is this just random name calling?

tagged & banned

Re: Thanks PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:46 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by perverted_introvert
Can you defend this position or is this just random name calling?

I really didnt even read it.....i'm just giving you a hard time because you where trying to debunk my belief in UFO's.

plus, for some reason, you annoy me. Wink
raze78

PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:47 pm  Reply with quote  

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 questions. Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

Scholar: I am one of Allah (swt)'s slaves and insha-Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.

Young man : Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah (swt).

Young Man: I have 3 questions:

1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.

2. What is takdir (fate)?

3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard.

Young Man (feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?

Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.

Young Man: I really don't understand.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.

Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?

Young Man: Yes.

Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!

Young Man: I cannot.

Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape.

Scholar: Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: That is takdir (fate).

Scholar: My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Young Man: It is created from skin.

Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?

Young Man: Skin.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: In pain.

Scholar: Even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for Shaitan (Devil).
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

Nice PostSun Sep 23, 2007 8:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the response, Raze.

This has a lot in common with a Zen Koan. I enjoyed hearing it, and i'm sure it will take time to sink in. Feel free to post any other relevant information you may have.