Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Pheromones blocked by chemtrails

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

Pheromones blocked by chemtrails PostFri Sep 28, 2007 1:44 pm  Reply with quote  

I have 2 large very old dogs. The German shepard female went into heat and the male 16 years old with hip displacia and a bad leg was trying to chase her like he was a puppy. He has heart disease and was literally killing himself.

I have an enclosed back porch off my bedroom. I propped the door open about 6 inches and put a 20 inch fan in a window. I left my bedroom door open. Drawing chemtrail fallout through the porch and letting it circulate it entered the bedroom in which I put the male dog to seperate them. The male calmed down and went to sleep for twelve hours. He awoke with a functioning mind and is not whimpering mindlessly in front of one of the doors into the house.

This proooves one thing to me. Chemtrail fallout blocks pheromones. Lets get some figures on this, wild life may not be breeding, not the way they are supposed to anyway. We can't trust government figures so we need input from farms. They have a known exact number of livestock and have a good idea though the years what to expect in population increases. I think this is the silver bullet for the chemtrail program. I believe we can prove to Congress this s!@# has got to stop.

I came across this by accident but, it is a fact, crap from chemtrails is going to prolong my dogs life and indicates something very scary. I welcome anyone to recreate this, I'm sure we will hear from disinformers first. Surely we have a couple of dog breeders in this forum. Oh and for any dog breeder we have, just put the dogs to be bred in an air conditioned room after testing this and clean the filters twice a week. But first give the blocking pheromones by chemtrails a try. Separate them in two different rooms and see if the male ignores the scent of the female. They'll then breed fine after air conditioning, you can't air condition the wildlife though. We are part of a giant bio-sphere and wildlife is a necessary part of our eco-system.

I'll leave a pic of the chemtrail fallout as soon as I unload the camera. It was heavy nasty crapola. It definitely was not water, I went to pick up my wife that gets out at 11 pm, were I took the picture. Using the windshield wipers (they spread that snot), I literally could not see out of the car until it reached full heat and the defroster dried it.

I am putting the pictures up now.
What you see is a German Shepard that was chased to exhaustion by a dog that can hardly walk. The nice calm little old doggy that can no longer smell the Shepard. The fan and the door propped open with 2 water bottles. Shots of the white scum in the sky and, pics of the fallout. The chemicals were so thick it was screwing up my camera so bear with me.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

Last edited by Richard Burgeson on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Richard Burgeson

Another thing about missing wildlife PostSat Sep 29, 2007 1:35 pm  Reply with quote  

The polar bear is in trouble he's not breeding, you hear it in the news remember? Not only is his habitat disappearing.

Plastics, especially flexible plastics leech industrial hormones. The polymers used in chemtrail that form long chains, like spiders silk, these chains have to be flexible or, the air currents would break the chains and it would all collapse to the ground. Also the chains are extremely water assorbant to do the job. This would increase the tendency to leech into the trapped air moisture. We need some information from a chemical engineer. We need a sample of the silk badly for testing. The next time you guys see silk on the ground don't just photograph it get a sample. We need to know for sure how bad this situation is.

I have a suspicion one of the mixes of chemtrail composition is to keep a vast amount of water airborn to keep there precious current ocean front from getting swamped. To kill all this life, and human life is likely included, over all the worthless money they have been printing. (notice the economy swaying) is unexceptable. My suspicion is there is a whole ocean above our heads artificially created. Destroying our biosphere is not the answer. Moving back to a new shoreline is safer.

Special note: having trouble getting posts to post. If you are having the same type of problem after clicking submit just bring up another browser and serf to a bookmarked page to bring you connection to life. Then your post will go through. Government? I scan virus free and belong to and have no trouble posting there, it's not my machine. I also scan free of adware by all three programs I have for that.

This update: a report on the damage from the chemtrail fallout on my person from the night I slept in the open room with the dog. My upper lip felt numb for more than a day.
It was very dry and the skin felt dead and ready to crack. It is cracked and peeling now and yes, I took a picture. I just unloaded the camera so, give me a couple of days before I post it. I can now understand why there are so many lip balm junkies. You need a coating of something to protect you, this is nasty.

I'm curious why all the pictures don't show that were posted on this computer running on Win98SE? Well added some more anyway.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."