Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Alignment of particles in atmosphere

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
skywatcher NL

PostFri Oct 12, 2007 10:55 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

The results of looking at the particles in this manner will remind you of looking at creepy crawly things in a petri dish when you were in biology class. The particles give the appearance of being alive or at the very least controlled in some manner. It is not at all a pleasant site

Like bugs or bacterium controlling the atmosphere...That's how I percieve it too. They spin a lot of energy. Those fake clouds are in constant motion and I guess the particle can be manipulated...haarp-ooned. Weird stuff.

quote:

What tests would you recommend to disprove the information given in these photographs? Why would a helicopter disturb these particles? Why does rain falling effect particles? Why do chemtrails often bisect particle trails? Why is it that directed energy at RF frequencies cause particles to disperse? When photos are taken from a plane looking down, how is the sun creating the effect? When it's too late to do anything about it, will you be satisfied then?

Good question....I believe you have captured particulate matter but yes, in this age of easy illusions...People will be suspicious. I couldn't recreate these effects in PS if I tried.
Look forward to seeing more of your work.
x
BrassRat

Pics PostFri Oct 12, 2007 12:34 pm  Reply with quote  

And if I am correct

I was thinking about this more last night and remembered I have particle photos with lightning flashes in the distance. I took a series of pictures before, during, and after a major storm event. I have also taken pictures looking at the same spot hour after hour throughout the day, and for several days after. I did a multiple mirror test in daylight. I took night shots with strobes. The new Canon allows picture stitching for panoramic photos, and I did some of the tower at the beach (internal to the inflatable dome is classified hardware). This tower looks identical to Tesla's tower at Weydencliffe (sorry about spelling) except it is not made of wood. The land it is on is USAF and I use a telephoto lens to shoot it. Helicopters buzz overhead at each event. This year the dome was deflated and then after a few weeks reinflated. The power level based on the effect to particles increased to more than double.
BrassRat

Chemtrail PostFri Oct 12, 2007 7:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Image 1393
Here is a couple of chemtrails from last week in Penobscot Bay, Maine. As I have previously noted, chemtrails bisect the particles held in place in the atmosphere.
Image 1394
In this shot the contrast values have been changed to show the particles which have every appearance of being in an alignment. I have stated I thought the altitude of particles to be around 1000 to 1500 feet. I expect these chemtrails are higher than 1500 feet but I don't know. What I would like you to find interesting is the planes laying the chemtrails flew right on through them. Do they have equipment on board the aircraft which detects these particle layers which help them stitch together chemtrails into cloud formations?
perverted_introvert

More PostSat Oct 13, 2007 1:46 am  Reply with quote  

I'm not trying to debunk you here.

I have had a lot of experience with both CT's and Photography. I have found that you can apply enough modifications to any photo and have freaky stuff happen.

I think the first photo you posted shows the values of the sun displayed in the pic, that's all I was saying. As far as a way to test them, I don't have any ideas. This is why I never alter my CT shots other than cropping them.

I viewed your helicopter shot, and the "particles" look evenly distributed across a plane, I don't see them getting sucked in.

I hope you don't take offense at this, I may just not be seeing things the way you are. I felt bad after posting harshly last night and felt the need to clarify things a bit. We're on the same side, ultimately. I don't want things up in the atmosphere (or here on earth) that shouldn't be there. I thank you for your efforts and I apologize again if that came out wrong.

tagged

I'm interested with the tower interaction PostSat Oct 13, 2007 2:31 am  Reply with quote  

This shows a response to a trimmed antenna. Quite specifically and equal response to 2 trimmed antennas close together. Could you get a picture of this between 2 relatively close together towers for us? I have a bit of electrical back ground, it may give a hint to whether this is cold or radiant electricity or something else. What else would be cool is to get out in the country and hit it with an electro-magnetic pulse.

PostSat Oct 13, 2007 9:57 am  Reply with quote  

I dont know what adjective to use to describe the last picture. They all seem inadquate. It's not "cool" but freaky looking. Really good photography. Like Kirilian photography. So this is how the particles look. Can't be good for man nor beast!

quote:
Do they have equipment on board the aircraft which detects these particle layers which help them stitch together chemtrails into cloud formations?

This is what I think because the spray planes often come out just to 'stitch up' gaps in between the fake clouds. Very precise like. It doesn't take long to complete a white out after that happens. Maybe the black lines "guide" the particles and determine the planes flight, maybe the black lines are directed energy for the CTs to "follow"
I dunno....
x
BrassRat

Black lines PostSat Oct 13, 2007 2:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for reminding me of the black lines. I had never seen them before until last week on the island. I was working on the outhouse roof without camera unfortunately. A chemtrail had been laid overhead and the jet had a few more miles to go before horizon. The entire chemtrail became shrouded in a very dark band including the area the jet had not gone. I quickly got off the roof and ran to camp for my camera. By the time I was outside it had almost completely vanished. I have the images downloaded and will look for them today to see if I caught any of it. About a half hour later it happened again with less effect. this was late afternoon perhaps 3 hours before sundown.
In regard to comments which may appear to disprove this type of work, provided they are constructive criticism I more than welcome them. I cannot be all things to all fields of science. I can only do what seems familiar to me in my limited knowledge. So please offer suggestions in any manner you feel appropriate. I have not seen anyone else in the private sector studying these small particles, except perhaps... Weatherman 714 sent me an article from either Turkey or India about a man who as a young boy studied the clouds. His parents were very upset with his persistence in weather as they wanted him to become a doctor to make the big bucks. In his study of clouds and weather fronts he noticed some clouds moving in a direction not normal to meteology principles. An earthquake occurred soon after. Over the years of his study of the weather eventually he was inducted into the service of his country's military. Again he saw the odd cloud movement and reported to his fellow soldiers he expected an earthquake of a certain magnitude and distance. The earthquake was reported soon after in a local paper. His fellow soldiers reported the event to the commanding officer. This fellow was removed from his regular duty and given an office with whatever he required to pursue his work. He was able to easily predict earthquakes and intensity. After the service he tried in vain to show his work, but no one would listen. He remains a broken individual. I tried to contact him based on his work with particles and alignment but was not successful. Apparently as the plates in the earth move, piezeo electricity is generated which establishes an electric field in the atmosphere. It was this field which was causing the clouds to move in directions against weather fronts and so forth. His study and knowledge of this from what little I have read from him was only looked at seriously by the Japanese.
The particle mirror photo was taken near a military installation which had recently received a massive amount of ground work. When that was completed , multiple towers went up at the site. This photo was taken from roadside just South of those towers. I have a gazillion tower shots of every description which I will post here as time permits.
My background, at 16 I worked part time doing electronic repairs. The company was Viewlex,CBS Labs Islip Long island, I was good enough at it to train their engineers for a couple of days in a seminar. While there some folks from the Smithsonian were looking to buy one of their planetariums. I was invited to see each model with the group, great fun. While at tech school I worked for a local TV station, the head Engineer was to retire soon and wanted me to take over his job, I declined. In tech school in 1971 we studied vacuum tubes, transistors, and integrated circuits, along with drafting, technical writing, physics, etc. I made it through somehow and my draft number was high enough to keep me out of Vietnam or else i would still be pounding rock in a federal prison. I have a lifetime FCC radiotelephone license with ship radar endorsement, a master electricians license, the hospital closed before I could get my Biomedical Electronics technicians license. I started to become a ham radio operator but the code tapes had errors which no one had reported before - I was frustrated and gave it up. My uncle was a ham from day one and known to all as Physce (pronounced sike). He tested the first crystal microphone on the airwaves for Dr . Tibbetts. I have taken education classes in diesel engine repair, gas and electric welding, chemistry, blueprint reading (military), osha rules, hazardous material response, piloting (small craft), special law enforcement training, small arm weaponry, heart monitoring and defibrilation (I trained the Drs.), Notary Public, soil and water conservation, and more than I can remember. I battled an agency in the State of Maine for years, saw their lawyer resign after one confrontation with me, testified before legislative committees, met with governors, won my case. Worked seven years for Maine court system under appointment from Chief Justice. I trained a physicist how to use more than his mind one summer session he was with the company. he was smart as Hell and taught classes while at college, he was running a milling machine and lathe when I got done with him. He wrote the best reports I ever saw and could do Homer Simpson with donuts better than anyone. I have no patents but the company I made equipment for kept the rights as proprietary knowledge and sold the company for millions. I have done well enough in the stock market to have Vice Presidents from two brokerage houses call personally and congratulate me. I taught my techniques to my friends. One was nearly bankrupt, he bought a new car, went back to college and is studying to be a doctor. Some years ago I did a real estate deal in my hometown which revitalized the area. I did really well too, I bought a big screen TV which was all I wanted. I drive an old truck, still speak to my friends from 1st grade poor or not, and respect everyone I meet.
I met Tammy in 1999, we were both working for an Environmental company. We talked about everything and we both cried in front of each other before we were done at the site. She is smarter than a whack with a stick. She has excellent intuition (woman you know), and I wouldn't know a damn thing about any of this if not for her awareness and persistance.
So please provide input anyway you can and Tammy and I will do our best.

Fascinating PostSat Oct 13, 2007 5:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Brass Rat and Tammy,
What a life! I feel grateful to have read your extensive background! How'd you do all That?!! Sounds so interesting and helpful to these discussions!

It sounds like you are content, still curious and a "good person" who loves life. Hi Tammy.

I see black lines frequently here. They do seem to preceed the jet and seem only visible at certain angles/ Once while driving there was one straight over head, with one of those thick bright white plume jets, going due North, straight up, with a clear black line preceeding...we changed direction, saw it from another angle and black line vanishes! I got that on digital camera hanging my head out the window...I wasn't driving, btw Smile

quote:
Apparently as the plates in the earth move, piezeo electricity is generated which establishes an electric field in the atmosphere. It was this field which was causing the clouds to move in directions against weather fronts and so forth.

I'd love to read about this. It makes sense. The weather systems here do not follow normal patterns anymore. Systems just appear suddenly. Is this because the energy field is extraordinarily juiced up? All those particles?
And all this earthquake activity over the last time?

We live near a tidal river and about 30 k's from a water cooling tower, nuke power plant, I can see it looking out my window. Some days the " water vapor clouds" stay at one rather low altitude and seems to go marching along, in a very wide 365 degree loop back on itself. (It's very flat here.) Like...a tesla dome? Maybe? Do you know why this would happen?

Thanks,
x
BrassRat

Sunday PostMon Oct 15, 2007 3:35 am  Reply with quote  

I wish I could say I was content, the abuse of technology really bothers me. I have to step back more from it or it will do me in. I have accomplished considerably more but it isn't appropriate to run on about it. Many others are way ahead of me and I respect them for their abilities. Being driven by poverty, living in Maine cold, dark, and wet gives one time to apply to topics of interest to them.
Particles: the ones I find interesting are of the size the eye does not see but which reflect enough light to be seen by equipment. Of that group, I am keenly interested in those which may have been put there for a specific purpose. Of those purposes, utilization for laser transmissions, directed energy electromagnetic waves, delivery systems to plants and animals, and weather modification.
Weather systems and modification of weather: are nano materials being used to extract moisture from a location? If so, what method is used to place the materials with the additional moisture? Is microwave energy from high altitude transmitters directing the flow? Could there be a combination of high altitude transmitters in conjunction with ground based radar systems or even fixed ground base tower mounted systems? Could particle mirrors be used to direct electromagnetic waves (including laser frequencies) in the weather modification process? What accounts for clouds to stop completely, then start again after perhaps 10 -40 seconds and repeat in cycles? Is the same force which causes clouds to stop and start also responsible for directing clouds in a direction not natural to the Earth? Why would certain cloud formations (for example a wheel shape with spokes radiating from a central point) repeat as they cross the sky?
Piezeo electric materials will generate electricity, the current flow creates a magnetic field. Also, if a current is passed through a piezeo material, it will move in a specific direction in relation to the applied electrical potential. May we not consider that if enough energy were applied into the earth, a resultant mechanical force could take place which could cause an earthquake?
In our transmission of electrical energy we use Tesla's rotating fields to efficiently move power where needed with minimal losses. But now, because of semiconductor materials and inverter technology, we are able to utilize direct current energy to transmit vast quantities of electricity over great distances more efficiently and at less cost than using Tesla's method. In some of these systems presently in use one conductor is used to carry the power with the other conductor the earth itself.
As to your location, I hope you are personally monitoring radiation. Check the barometer for low pressure during events of low vapors, and I would expect very low wind speeds for the effects you mention. Some places just are a hole for such things, like Maine in general.
I'm heading back to the island so It may be a week or two before I can use a cellphone or internet service. Thanks for your reply

Honey Bees PostTue Nov 06, 2007 8:28 pm  Reply with quote  

MPBS had a show this past weekend on honeybees. They loose up to 70% when the bee keepers setup to pollinate crops such as blueberries. This loss of bees is happening all over the world and has been a serious problem for over 20 years. The bees that find pollen go back to the hive and do a dance to communicate to the other bees. Trouble is, the bees get released and they don't come back(up to 70%). The bees are not to be found, like they just disappeared. Is this a result of nano materials which have been released? Could the energy fields shown by the particle alignment be the cause of the bee's inability to navigate back to the hive? A combination of nano technology and weather mod?
PAK

PostWed Nov 07, 2007 1:33 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for your pics and info Brassrat. We are truly in the matrix now, it is here and real. I reflect on when I woke up to all of this, before 911 at least, but it was one of those things where I saw it, wondered about it, but filed it away in my mind as probably an anomaly, you know, seeing a plane creating a permanent contrail, very suspicious and not within the parameters of what I had previously witnessed nor been taught in science, but there it was. I thought, well, maybe this plane had a problem with its engine, had not been checked by the appropriate government agencies, yada yada yada. But one day, I saw clouds that I knew instinctively were WRONG for the time of year. It was like warning bells went off in my mind, even though I had no idea what was truly going on with the weather and the skies, but something wasn't right, didn't jive. I know now that my perceptions were correct and that science today is being updated and changed to fit the NEW NORMAL. It saddens me in that many of the younger people have no clue truly as to the evil that has now completely enveloped this world with the consent of good people who do not want to recognize true evil when they witness it with their own senses. The very air we breathe is being compromised and this affects everything on the planet, food, water, and shelter, the necessities of life.

If those who think they understand what is going on believe they will be privy to ALL THE SCIENCE that is controlling this then they will be dead before any of this is revealed to them, beyond a "reasonable doubt", if the population at that time can even comprehend that revelation.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
BrassRat

New Normal PostWed Nov 07, 2007 10:25 pm  Reply with quote  

I truly believed the timetable would be 2 to 3 years. I am amazed at how fast events are occurring. I am guilty of not paying attention. I was so absorbed in just dealing with everyday life. My awakening was rude and abrupt. I apologize for being so slow. In my own way I am doing all that I can.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Nov 07, 2007 10:48 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
bjane

PostThu Nov 08, 2007 3:46 am  Reply with quote  

Brassrat has been doing great work! I don't have the scientific mind to comprehend it, but I do appreciate it and am glad other posters are showing their appreciation - with all that he has discovered, I think Brassrat feels somewhat alone and discouraged at times, so I'm glad to see people encouraging him!