Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Weather Modification and Iran

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Weather Modification and Iran PostSat Oct 13, 2007 2:02 am  Reply with quote  

New video on Google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4395186847658162031&q=secret+duration%3Along&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=0

"Technology of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."

Any comments appreciated.

Panama Deception PostSat Oct 13, 2007 2:33 am  Reply with quote  

Does this ring true with anything you've heard about Iraq? How far have we come in the last 20 years?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1723848710313426491&q=laser+duration%3Along&total=167&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=3

Whatever happened to Noriega?

PostSat Oct 13, 2007 2:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Great link PI. I don't think there can be any debate about whether or not these technologies exist, they do, and they aren't going to be used for the good of mankind, well, not in our view of the good of mankind. I'm sure in the Elite's view they have the right to do this and establish rule. Unfortunately, the US taxpayers have been used to bring about their own dimeyes. I once wanted grandchildren, I don't anymore.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostSat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm  Reply with quote  

The tragedy is they have been using these weapons in Iraq and will use them against the people in Iran. They are guinea pigs. It will then come back to our country and be used on us, as it is slowly now, with the weather modification, droughts and floods, etc.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Directed Energy Links PostSat Oct 13, 2007 4:19 pm  Reply with quote  

Is The U.S. using new experimental "Tactical High Energy Laser" weapons in Iraq?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13129.htm

http://www.wbez.org/Program_WV.aspx

Friday, October 12, 2007

We discuss nuclear power, nuclear weapons and their role in the upcomign presidential elections with Dr. Helen Caldicott, a longtime anti-nuclear campaigner and co-founder of Physicians for Social Responsibility. She's advocating for an elimination of nuclear weapons stockpiles and she continues to work to educate people on the dangers of nuclear waste and fallout.

Have a listen to this. She describes nuclear researchers as having Asperger's syndrome, sleeping with their weapons before a test, and compares them to wizards. Fascinating stuff.

They also discuss Giuliani and Romney's nuclear threats against Iran.

Rods from God PostSat Oct 13, 2007 11:41 pm  Reply with quote  

This was briefly mentioned in the above post, I felt it needed elucidation:

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technology/generaltechnology/df869aa138b84010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

quote:
A pair of satellites orbiting several hundred miles above the Earth would serve as a weapons system. One functions as the targeting and communications platform while the other carries numerous tungsten rods—up to 20 feet in length and a foot in diameter—that it can drop on targets with less than 15 minutes’ notice. When instructed from the ground, the targeting satellite commands its partner to drop one of its darts. The guided rods enter the atmosphere, protected by a thermal coating, traveling at 36,000 feet per second—comparable to the speed of a meteor. The result: complete devastation of the target, even if it’s buried deep underground.

Old stuff. PostSun Oct 14, 2007 10:35 am  Reply with quote  

According to this article weather mod was used in Vietnam - and it goes on to suggest that American attempts to modify the weather go back to at least 1839!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_n14_v13/ai_19329280

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Oct 22, 2007 11:46 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
raze78

Re: Old stuff. PostTue Oct 23, 2007 4:26 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by No Way Oligarchs
According to this article weather mod was used in Vietnam - and it goes on to suggest that American attempts to modify the weather go back to at least 1839!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_n14_v13/ai_19329280

I thought tesla was the first to come up with a viable solution (HAARP)?
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

History and Problems in Weather Modification PostTue Oct 23, 2007 11:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Interesting read:

http://www.rbs2.com/w2.htm

Any thoughts?

PostWed Oct 24, 2007 12:22 am  Reply with quote  

Rods from God
Space-launched darts that strike like meteors

Space-based weapons have exceptionally disparate advantages and disadvantages: They are extremely powerful and difficult to defend against, but they’re also expensive to launch and maintain and they’re in constant motion above the Earth.

If they are showing it they already have it. Look at the warfare going on in CA right now, no accident in my opinion. The Elite are waging war on US.
perverted_introvert

Rods from God PostWed Oct 24, 2007 12:26 am  Reply with quote  

Good find, Pak.

Can I elaborate?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/005/700oklkt.asp

HOW DO THE RODS WORK? The system would likely be comprised of tandem satellites, one serving as a communications platform, the other carrying an indeterminate number of tungsten rods, each up to 20 feet in length and 1 foot in diameter. These rods, which could be dropped on a
target with as little as 15 minutes notice, would enter the Earth's atmosphere at a speed of 36,000 feet per second--about as fast as a meteor. Upon impact, the rod would be capable of producing all the effects of an earth-penetrating nuclear weapon, without any of the radioactive fallout. This type of weapon relies on kinetic energy, rather than high-explosives, to generate destructive force (as do smart spears, another weapon system which would rely on tungsten rods, though not space-based).

You're damn right they already have it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

quote:
Project Thor is an idea for a weapons system that launches kinetic projectiles from Earth orbit to damage targets on the ground. It is said that the concept originated in a classified study for the United States Air Force in the 1950s