Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
DELETED

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Oct 23, 2007 3:37 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Oct 23, 2007 10:18 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
stitcherman

Re: A unique visual perspective on the fires in Southern Cal PostWed Oct 24, 2007 11:42 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Louis Aubuchont
Southern California is burning.

MODIS Satellite image from 10 / 22 / 07, scaled down from 1km.

http://img39.picoodle.com/img/img39/6/10/22/lou_a/f_USA52007295m_33bca5f.jpg

looks like someone dropped redpaint on this image.
it just does not look natural.
why would "they" do that ?
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Oct 24, 2007 1:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
starman1

PostWed Oct 24, 2007 1:56 pm  Reply with quote  

stitcherman,
The MODIS images show where the fires are located with a red box. This is done for fires all over the globe on these images, it is how they mark the location. Some times you can't even see the smoke let alone any flames on these images. Hope that helps.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Oct 24, 2007 5:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Oct 24, 2007 8:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.