Flight Explorer
Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The Circle of Rhymes and A JacK O' Lantern

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread

The Circle of Rhymes and A JacK O' Lantern PostTue Oct 30, 2007 12:57 am  Reply with quote  

It has been awhile since I visited. Recently I got a hit on Illuminatus Observor tracked from Chem Trail Central showing an IP that was from the CIA.

Found that fascinating.

In addition, one of the referring links to Illuminatus Observor was covering the wildfires in So. California as he lives in the area, and to his surprise, he got a glimpse of a rather massive spraying being covered by the smoke.

Some of you that focus on this part might want to do some more research and see if something can be developed on this line.

I have a new article up in commemoration of the Jack O' Lantern.

The article is entitled "The Circle of Rhymes and A JacK o' Lantern"

The Illuminatus Observor is currently having it second best month and has picked up 5 new referring sites this month.

Thanks to everyone here at CMT who as supported the Illuminatus Observor and here is to everyone for a safe and Happy Halloween!
The Fetch. De-storying the signatures of the Occult as only a master of the Craft can do.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostTue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Not all people at the CIA are bad. I appreciate you sharing this with us though. Quite a few people in government departments visit chemtrail and conspiracy sites. For what reasons can only remain to be known...other agencies keep track of our online actions outside of the CIA doubt the CIA break many laws or make use of new laws that would have been illegal in the past for them to do.

Most wildfires throughout the world are proven to have been started by people and not natural fires. America has a lot of natural fires in CA though and those desert plants thrive on fire, they grow like crazy. Why do they want us to starve and kill organics in the state of CA for Monsanto...

Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?