Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Closed Registration

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Closed Registration PostThu Nov 01, 2007 2:18 am  Reply with quote  

This place needs new members.

I am grateful for everyone I've met here, but I have a feeling that there are many more waiting to chime in, if provided the chance.

I have noticed that the latest member was confreak2, so it's not difficult to figure out why registration was closed. Is there some way you guys can ban a specific IP address instead of a blanket approach?

It's nice that the admins are attempting to protect this forum, but doesn't it also harm it not to have fresh points of view?

Just a thought.

PostFri Nov 02, 2007 1:27 am  Reply with quote  

We are going to be opening it up again soon PI, if someone you know is awaiting registration let them know.
We are trying to keep the deliberate disruptors down to a minimum, but as you are aware, so are many others.
Anyway, a heads up to those waiting to join and those here.
Thank you for your continued patience from CHEMTRAIL CENTRAL...
perverted_introvert

Cool PostFri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the reply, Starman.

I think you guys are doing a good job, that's why I keep posting here. I do hope you take what I said to heart.... we can all spot a disruptor, but can we deny new members and new ideas?

If this place weren't free and open, I probably would have moved on instead of deciding to join. I see this place as a fight for freedom, not an exclusive club.

I'm sure there are MANY idiots out there that want to poke fun and call names without looking at the facts. This is why it's important to find out the truth. They can argue with me all day, but can they argue with the Truth?